Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I'm trying to drop feeds, and it hurts my boobs! lol!

I have an app I've tracked every diaper change, every nursing, nap, sleep, etc.

Here is this past week with how many nursings she's had... the last one isn't finished of course as it's only 7:34pm... but we're trying :)

Attachments

• IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
Yup thats a lot of feeds! I'd go bonkers is Skyler ate like that though I am sure if I put my boob in his mouth that many times he'd happily eat from it.

She claws at my chest until I feed her lol

I've been distracting her and feeding her other foods (like homemade puddings) to fill her for a while. Or some apple sauce. :)

Sorry have been away on a little road trip back to my old hometown! Sniff - miss it! xx Hope you are all doing well! :hugs:

Nicoleoleole - For me charting was totally worth it - so helpful!! Also I rarely got a 4h block of sleep, but FF was still able to chart my cycle no problem. FF + OPKs really helped me figure out how my cycle was doing and whether things (like B6, etc) were making a difference. xx

Thank you!! I've been keeping track of BDing with the FF app (posted chart there... It doesn't show anything but the BDing so far) and DH's next pay day, I'm going to buy a nice basal thermometer complete with opks and hpts lol

Full on TTC :D

Crap... It doesn't show my signature when I use the 'mobile' version of bnb

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34e2e6

^^ yeah... Boring ATM lol

I'm trying to drop feeds, and it hurts my boobs! lol!

I have an app I've tracked every diaper change, every nursing, nap, sleep, etc.

Here is this past week with how many nursings she's had... the last one isn't finished of course as it's only 7:34pm... but we're trying :)

What app is that hun? x

Baby-Connect its an iPhone app :)

edit... ohhhh you mean bnb? it's a mobile style page thats all lol oops

I find it easier to just go to BnB on the net and post like that.

I have been testing using tesco cheapies guys, all :bfn: and I have a gut feeling I am preg, so DH is picking me up some clearblue digi's tonight, so since I have no AF, if I am preggo, at least it will tell me roughly how far along I am!!

I have been testing using tesco cheapies guys, all :bfn: and I have a gut feeling I am preg, so DH is picking me up some clearblue digi's tonight, so since I have no AF, if I am preggo, at least it will tell me roughly how far along I am!!

That's a good idea. Do you know how many DPO you are?

No idea...I know I have been 'feeling pregant' for about a week and a half!

JellyBeann - I hope it's a BFP for you!! xx
But if it's not, it could well be AF! I took a million tests before AF hit me the first time because I felt soooo PG. Especially the sore BBs. So if no BFP - at least you might get AF back and REALLY be able to get TTC going!! :hugs:

JellyBeann - I hope it's a BFP for you!! xx
But if it's not, it could well be AF! I took a million tests before AF hit me the first time because I felt soooo PG. Especially the sore BBs. So if no BFP - at least you might get AF back and REALLY be able to get TTC going!! :hugs:

I've been thinking that my boobs are sore because they are full of milk, but they're hurting now, and i just groped myself ( :rofl: ) and they're not that full...hmmm...I hope it's :bfp: for me!! I'm starting to get really frustrated now that AF isn't showing up!!

But I stopped BFing over a month ago to bring back AF!!

Hope you get your bfp hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->