Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Nicoleoleole - Just checked out your journal - your LO is so cute!!! And walking already! :thumbup: Bun has the same play table and he was so attached to it! xx

Thanks :) She's been walking since 8 months-- it's crazy! lol She loves that table. We need new batteries every month! She keeps opening and closing the laptop part over an over.

The doctors never tested the HCG after the MC. I had gone in for a different BC and they said I was pg with no hb. So they were waiting another week for a MC or I was going to have a D&C. I naturally MC and they checked my uterus and said it was a complete.

My chart confuses me as there is no way that it could show on the tests. DH assumes evap but both the IC and the FRER show a faint faint line after 5 minutes.
I'm only now getting cramps and EWCM, so maybe I thought it's ov?

I can't wait to temp again. Payday comes, I'm getting a new BBT thermomter (if the lines don't get stronger).

Thank you all for being so supportive. I love that there are others here doing this too! :) <3

I took a test and saw the feintist of lines, and yesterday I was crying for no reason...just like last time, hmmm...I'm gonner leave it another few days and see what I get on another test then!

omg Jelly !!!!!!!!!

Well I'm back... I'm not preg after all. I dunno what happened, still no Af or anything but no HCG levels... and a million BFNs. Must have been faulty tests?? I'm going to stop R's morning feed now, tomorrow will be my last one :(

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/73b837cb.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/503483e2.jpg

There is a line this morning too!

I have this pain... Like there is a ball like thing in my hip. Kind of like the feeling when LO had her head all lopsided... And also kind of like gas...
It feels like where my ovaries are... But more toward my hip. :/

I think I see a bit of a line!!! My laptop is being fixed so I'm on my phone so it's hard to tell. Sorry about the bfns Lola. I was getting them too even when I thought AF would be do. Then low and behold a week after AF was due I got my bfp!!!

There's a million :bfp:'s this month!! Aww Lola, that sucks...I don't know what could have happened!

There are so many bfps that I am not sure there will be a thread left for me lol. Congrats everyone!!

What do y'all think?

Ovulation test on top, pregnancy test on bottom...

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/c072743d.jpg

There are so many bfps that I am not sure there will be a thread left for me lol. Congrats everyone!!

I know what you mean lol, I feel the same, although I'm hoping ym feint line wasn't an evap, it was actually a line!

by the way hun, I love your childrens names, they're beautiful!

I know what you mean lol, I feel the same, although I'm hoping ym feint line wasn't an evap, it was actually a line!

by the way hun, I love your childrens names, they're beautiful!

I hope it is your bpf too!!!! and thank you!! :)

The pregnancy test is negative. It's weird as I had a faint line on the IC this morning. Isn't HCG stronger in the urine in the morning? :shrug:

The pregnancy test is negative. It's weird as I had a faint line on the IC this morning. Isn't HCG stronger in the urine in the morning? :shrug:

I'm going to take a new one in about a week, as I just have so many symptoms...

I think it is stronger in the morning, I'll take my next test in the morning!

a week! how can u wait that long to test. go you haha x

Ya Nicole you should wait a few days and then test but get some sex in the meantime in case you're ovulating!!

a week! how can u wait that long to test. go you haha x

I can't but DH refuses to buy me tests! :cry:

Nicoleoleole - Some women have a better result POAS in the afternoon for some reason!

This a seriously lucky thread! xx

So many possible bfps!

Crazy never fear I'll be here forever so if it's just me and you we'll be the only two together.

Nicole I could see something not sure if it was an evap or not.. but yes get some sex just in case you're ovulating.

Sorry lolaann

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->