Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Hey girls:wave:
I was just looking at all the :bfp: on the first page - wow! there are quite a few lucky ladies!!! Congratulations!!! I was wondering, for my own PMA, if there is any way we could see how many of those ladies had and had not yet got :witch: back??? I am getting quite disheartened now - we have been trying again for 6 months now and without af back i am wondering if it is even worth trying! :cry:
Thanks xxxxx

Hey girls:wave:
I was just looking at all the :bfp: on the first page - wow! there are quite a few lucky ladies!!! Congratulations!!! I was wondering, for my own PMA, if there is any way we could see how many of those ladies had and had not yet got :witch: back??? I am getting quite disheartened now - we have been trying again for 6 months now and without af back i am wondering if it is even worth trying! :cry:
Thanks xxxxx

I've been trying for 12 months with no AF! You'll get there hun...

Thanks hon, I hope you get there soon too!!! Do you know if you are ovulating? xx

Just a little info about OV while PG - you can get PG without AF, but only because you happen to catch in the very first cycle you get back. So the first time you OV, you get PG and never see AF! You can't OV more than once without shedding the previous lining! (AF) Just wanted to mention as when I was TTC with no AF (7 months) I thought you could OV without it, but apparently not. oops!

Just a little info about OV while PG - you can get PG without AF, but only because you happen to catch in the very first cycle you get back. So the first time you OV, you get PG and never see AF! You can't OV more than once without shedding the previous lining! (AF) Just wanted to mention as when I was TTC with no AF (7 months) I thought you could OV without it, but apparently not. oops!

That's what I thought!

Mork I got pregnant without AF. I ovulated a couple weeks after I stopped BFing.
Welcome Des yay!!!

I got preg twice without AF. both MCs though. :( So my only bleeds are MC bleeds if that counts?

Any idea if I ovulated or not?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/d4e5698a.jpg

The HPT today I'm sure was an evap so I'm taking OPKs now. :)

hi ladies! im back! i thought i would be online and posting so much more once i became a sahm, but it seems like i rarely have time to open the computer lately. anyway, i couldnt believe the front page when i logged in...so many BFPs!! i was soooo certain i was pregnant that past few weeks but every test was a BFN...booo! but then AF showed up this morning! and it seems to be a proper one, not like the very light bleeds i had at 8 and 19 wks pp (sorry TMI) so at least thats a good sign that maybe all our trying will be successful sometime in the near future :)

btw, congratulations ladies on all the BFPs!!! :D

QueSeraSera - Yay for AF returning!! :thumbup: Hope you get your BFP asap! :hugs:

Nicole - I have gotten several days of pos OPKs in a row, but I usually verify OV by my chart (temps). Otherwise it's hard to say absolutely positively that you OV. But I would assume you did/are right now!! Get BD!! Also if you keep getting pos OPKs tomorrow or the next day you should definitely re-test! :D

I cracked, I took a test! It was aclearblue, came back :bfn: but me being a crazed POAS addict I took it apart! Me and DH see lines, what do you all think?

IMG_0665.jpg . IMG_0666.jpg

sorry for the bad pics, and excuse the Welsh lol!

Yay, I'm so glad I'm not crazy!!I'll take another in a couple of days to see if anything happens like darkening, I hope it's not an evap!!

I def see a line!!! YAY!! Let me know if you want those tests, and I will flick them in the post but I have no idea how long they will take to get to you what with this weekend and all x

Can I join here? AF back last month, so now TTC for another bundle!

I cracked, I took a test! It was aclearblue, came back :bfn: but me being a crazed POAS addict I took it apart! Me and DH see lines, what do you all think?

sorry for the bad pics, and excuse the Welsh lol!

Was it a ClearBlue Digital or regular? If it wasn't a digital, those are some serious lines!!! If it was a digital, they have two lines most of the time (they're super weird like that).

I think you're preggers!! :D

Yes homo milk is whole milk or 3.25% milk lol.

I saw a line to!

Welcome Des Glad you found us and kimbo I'll add you to the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->