Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

The pregnancy test is negative. It's weird as I had a faint line on the IC this morning. Isn't HCG stronger in the urine in the morning? :shrug:

I'm going to take a new one in about a week, as I just have so many symptoms...

I think it is stronger in the morning, I'll take my next test in the morning!

a week! how can u wait that long to test. go you haha x

I can't but DH refuses to buy me tests! :cry:
pm me your address. serious. i have a ton and won't be testing for a long time now :growlmad: rather they went to u x

I'll be here for awhile yet. I was getting excited because I seriously feel like AF is coming (cramping all up and down my back and legs, bloaty etc), but been like this for a few days and nothing is happening! Haven't been keeping up with the :sex: because we've been busy moving house and such so unlikely I'm preg even if I have ovulated. OPKs last 2 weeks are coming up negative so....:brat: I took a pregnancy test before starting the Vitex...whenever that was (2-3 weeks ago?) and BFN then.
Would love to find that magic balance of ovulating and still being able to BF. I guess I've got 2 more months to figure it out before I go into TTC mode though. :coffee:

The truth sucks hey? haha, ok well I'm not really fearful, but I will be a follower since you all will have bfps before me!

Good - it was his first day of daycare today so he went to bed an hour earlier totally exhausted! :haha:
I'm considering going to bed soon too - dang so tired! x

The fatigue is starting to hit me too.
Are you really 9 weeks already?!

Skyler is sick again, that makes what 7 times in under 9 months?

Melissa - Yes already!! :shock: Time is flying!

Kelly - Ugh sorry Skyler is sick :( Bun has been pretty healthy so far, but as soon as he hangs out with other kids it seems like he catches something. So I am expecting him to be sick by the weekend after daycare today! And once he starts part time next week he'll probably have a constant cold going. I heard it was common for babies to get a cold a month for the first year or 2? Some babies are ok with colds though and just go on with their day - but Bun gets flattened by them!

Skyler gets so congested and sleep so poorly. I never heard it was normal for them to be sick so often. And he normally gives it ot me. He's sneezing with lots of loose snot coming out and has started to cough.

I'm sorry about everyone's babies getting sick :(
The most my baby has ever had was a runny nose from allergies. But I dread the day she gets sick for the first time. :( :(

Bun is the same - he doesn't sleep hardly at all for the first 2-3 nights of a cold :( But he goes through spurts - he was hardly sick for the first 11 months, and he has been sick on and off since. His last cold lasted almost 2 weeks too. And Bun seems as generous as Skyler - he has passed his sickness on to me every single time! Boo! :growlmad:

Yeah and Skyler gets sick for weeks and week one of them he was sick for almost two months!

Hey girls!! For the people that don't know me. I'm Desiree (32) married to my wonderful husband Kevin (29) for 3.5 years. We have a beautiful daughter name Ciara who just turned 1 on April 14. It took us 3 years to conceive Ciara after being on Metformin, Clomid and Progesterone. I have been EBF her for the past year but she has been on homo milk now for about a month.

I ended up getting my period back when she was 3 months! And just the last month now or so we have been thinking about ttc. So I will be temping again for my upcoming cycle, which will probably be in the next couple days! haha...according to FF.

Hiii!!! Yay!! :D :D im so excited you're going to make another beautiful baby Desiree!!!

And um... What's homo milk?!? LOL

Haha I am not sure but that made me laugh out loud. I think it is homoginized..... not sure what it means though. Thanks for giving me a laugh at 6am!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->