Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Oh I def see a line!!! I hate blue dyes though, use a pink to be sure its not an evap :hugs:

I def see a line!!! YAY!! Let me know if you want those tests, and I will flick them in the post but I have no idea how long they will take to get to you what with this weekend and all x

I tried to inbox you Hun, but your inbox is full, I'd love those tests, I'm probs gonner test with a pink dye!

Can I throw a fit real fast??? If I get it out on here then my husband will make it through the day..... I fell and broke my foot a few days ago.... I am not suppose to put any weight on it but with a baby that is impossible. Well I just laid Klaire on the ground to change her and not once did he offer help. He saw me struggling to get up and didnt even offer help. I went to toss the diaper and Klaire started crying, he just freaking laid there... so here I come limping on the foot i am not suppose to be on. Ugh... I really wanna punch him right now. Ok thanks!! Lol

Ugh men sometimes, things like that just don't occur to them a lot, at least in my experience. Last night dh was doing some work at home so I ran up to the store with Audrey to get some groceries for dinner, some wine for dh, and some laundry detergent we needed. So here I come walking in the door with Audrey, in her bucket carrier as she had fallen asleep in the van, the diaper bag, and all the heavy stuff I had just bought. I struggled to get in the door and dh just kinda looked at me as I struggled to get everything in. It's even worse that you have orders not to be moving around! Boooo...I'd let him know how he better start helping out!

So I know you guys have talked about it on here before but I can't seem to find it. For those of you who have AF back, what was it like? Possibly TMI, but this the heaviest crampiest AF I have ever had! I seriously wonder how I can live losing this much blood! Lol. Anyway, did any of you have the same? Did it stay like that for later AFs? And did your cycle return to a pretty much normal 28 day cycle or was it really irregular at first?

From what I've seen it totally depends - some ladies have a nice light first AF! Mine on the other hand was nasty and sooooo heavy! UGH! Just like it was before :growlmad:

boo! looks like im one of the unlucky ones with the nasty, heavy first AF too! argh...hope it calms down in future months!

Thats not cool at all! If it was my husband I would of said wtf, do you not see me limping here? Thanks for your help you SOAB. hahaha, thats just what i would say if i was really mad! haha

I think I'd have gone with the sarcastic "Lance, get my trainers, I think I am going for a run after I've done this..."

Mine was heavy but not crampy I lost a lot more blood with my first three cycles then I ever did before but it did calm down.

I'd be mad at my husband to I'd have thrown the dirty diaper at him.

I am so glad Yall understand!! I really wanted to knock him off the couch!!! Ugh... I think he knew he messed up though because he has called me a million times today kissing butt....... I think i will let him feel bad a bit longer though. So I haven't kept track this month... but according to calendars I either ovulated yesterday or today...... if it doesn't happen this month I think I will do opks!!

thanks tiff! now i have hope that it wont stay like this forever... :-/

Wow crazy your baby is only 4 months!! You really want em close together eh??

Yeah..... she will be 5 months next week. But I figure might as well start trying... who knows how long it might take. I want them close though. I love love love being a mom and my next will be my last.:(

I want three and I wanted them close enough like 2 yrs apart but I'll take whatever I can get knowing it may not happen without treatment which by the way we're going back on the wait list for ICSI the beginning of August! Eek!!!! Thats so close! (The wait list is normally about 6 months to actually start treatment) so I could be pg this time next year or sooner if I'm blessed with another miracle.

Kelly9 - That's great news!! Hope you get a little miracle before you need the ICSI though! xx :hugs:

Speaking of close together, I saw a lady posting about getting her BFP in 1st tri today and her LO is just over 4 weeks old!! :shock: I am seriously impressed as there was no way I could BD that soon - I was still hobbling around! I think I was sore for 3 months!

If she had a csection she likely could but you're right it took us three tries to bd successfully and we didn't start till 7 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->