Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I just ordered 50 ovulation tests and 15 pregnancy tests online :yipee:
It was only $30...not bad!

Can you tell I'm excited to TTC again??? :haha:

$30 for all of that?! what a steal! :)

When we activly try i usually temp...but i dont think DH wants me to do that this time as i get obsessed with it! :blush:

hehe..DH convinced me not to temp and chart last time too. he says that im trying to be "too scientific about something that should be natural." and...maybe i have the tendency to obsess about things a bit too and he doesnt want to deal with OCD shannon.. :blush:

I use ov tests but no temping...I think I would go crazy if I had NO idea when I was ovulating. It makes the two week wait more bareable when you know when you're in the two week wait!! :winkwink:

OMG it just hit me I'm talking about the two week wait again!!! YAY!

Hello Breastfeeding mamas!:wave:
Is it ok if I join this thread? I am mummy to a gorgeous little girl and have been breastfeeding for her whole 8 months so far. I havent had AF return yet, but am desperate to get pg with no2!!! (and am dtd as often as I can!!!!) I could really do with some friends in the same situation!!
Mork xx

Hi Mork! :hi: so glad you have joined us :friends:

:haha: youre hilarious Melissa! I know, he tww ahhhh!! :dance:

welcome to the thread mork!

oh i pretty much go insane about not knowing if im ovulating. i look at it as a 4 week wait instead since i pretty much have no clue what is going on between the time that AF dies down and the time when she is due again. ;)

Crossroads, my first name is Tiffany, Kelly is for my last name.

I got 75 opks and 25 pg tests for like 35 bucks a while back so I have tons! Which is good cause since I am bf'ing I tend to use like 15 opks a month sometimes. I'll be peeing on them around cd 11 this month since I took the clomid. Chris and I are doing the have sex every second day then depending when I get a positive we'll do it every day. I am hoping that I feel ovulation on a day when we didn't have sex the day before so that we get more spermies up there!

I like charting and using opks, I freak out more if i don't know whats going on.

Hurray for talking about the tww again Melissa! You are so going to be preg this year.

I lost you guys :hugs:
I very rarely come down to the "groups" section, but i found you again :lol:
No change here, But i need to keep updated with everyone elses :haha:

use your usercp, thats how i keep track of all my threads!

yep I go to Quicklinks, then "subscribed threads" and it shows every thread I've posted in. So much easier than searching!!!

Yes, user cp us a life savior! :thumbup: thats all I really ever use!

Guys my areola have changed colour. They've gone a muddly brown. I'm trying not to sympton spot but the only time my boobs have been this colour was when I was pregnant.

I took a test today just in case, since I haven't got my period yet. BFN - which I completely expected since I don't think I've ovulated yet and we're "pulling out"....but still, I was a little disappointed!

I was secretly hoping I'd get preggers again without getting my period back but no luck, I was also disappointed since I did dtd during ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->