Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I don't want to sound like I wouldn't be greatful no matter when we conceived...but it does make sense for us to wait a couple more months before TTC. If we got pregnant sooner I would be overjoyed, but we're not going to actively try till April

I just got a BFN :( Not even a faint line.

Oh well. It's early days.

It is early days, like a week early so don't even think about it.

Melissa I didn't think you thought that! If it were easy for chris and I to conceive I would plan around december either, it's only in light of our difficulties that I will take a bfp whenever!

don't worry about it crossroads, lots of time for a bfp!!!!

Tiff I am really hoping that you don't have any difficulty conceiving #2 :hugs:

I am with you lucylu! I'll take a bfp whenever I can, although I won't be disappointed if I don't conceive the month where the baby would be due in dec. I preferred being preggo in the summer and I wouldn't mind a may baby or further along but at the same time I don't want to wait that long! If I get preggo this cycle I'll be due end of oct beginning on Nov and thats fine by me!

I'd love to be big and pregnant in the summer and live in cute, light-weight summery dresses! Some people think that's crazy but with my son I was in my first trimester throughout the summer and here in BC we had a massive heatwave in summer '09 and I just about died!! All those crazy out of whack hormones and constantly feeling nauseous did not bode well with the heat!! I like the idea of the end of October/early November too; FX'd for this month!!!!

I am with you lucylu! I'll take a bfp whenever I can, although I won't be disappointed if I don't conceive the month where the baby would be due in dec. I preferred being preggo in the summer and I wouldn't mind a may baby or further along but at the same time I don't want to wait that long! If I get preggo this cycle I'll be due end of oct beginning on Nov and thats fine by me!

I'd love to be big and pregnant in the summer and live in cute, light-weight summery dresses! Some people think that's crazy but with my son I was in my first trimester throughout the summer and here in BC we had a massive heatwave in summer '09 and I just about died!! All those crazy out of whack hormones and constantly feeling nauseous did not bode well with the heat!! I like the idea of the end of October/early November too; FX'd for this month!!!!

Omg! I LOVE love live being 110% up the duff in the summer!!! So many ppl thought I was crazy especially when I went 2 weeks overdue but I just loved it! I loved going to the beach in my swim wear ;) I love the dresses that I was able to wear...the clothes are so much more cute! I feel like I would hate all of the layers in the winter. In fact I love it so much we are trying around the same time we did for baby #1 not to mention I would have all the in season clothes already too :thumbup:

Crossroads, I agree w the other gals :)
:dust:

Is ovulation day the last day of EWCM? Or is it the day it dries up the day after EWCM?? :shrug:

I don't want to sound like I wouldn't be greatful no matter when we conceived...but it does make sense for us to wait a couple more months before TTC. If we got pregnant sooner I would be overjoyed, but we're not going to actively try till April

i don't think anoyone thought you were being ungrateful at all! im definitely the same way...id really like to be able to plan when i would be pregnant and have the baby. though, for me, it never seems to go quite as planned! lol. but i know beyond a doubt that we will all be happy whenever we get our BFPs! :D

I just got a BFN :( Not even a faint line.
Oh well. It's early days.

you still have a lot of time before youre out of the game this week. FX that you were just a bit too early! :flower:

If it were easy for chris and I to conceive I would plan around december either, it's only in light of our difficulties that I will take a bfp whenever!

hopefully the clomid helped you time everything right and youll be staring at a BFP in just a couple weeks now!

Omg! I LOVE love live being 110% up the duff in the summer!!! So many ppl thought I was crazy especially when I went 2 weeks overdue but I just loved it! I loved going to the beach in my swim wear ;) I love the dresses that I was able to wear...the clothes are so much more cute! I feel like I would hate all of the layers in the winter. In fact I love it so much we are trying around the same time we did for baby #1 not to mention I would have all the in season clothes already too :thumbup:

you are a much braver woman than i! i went to the beach when i was pregnant, but i didnt go near a swimming suit unless it was just to run up to the pool to do laps. waikiki has some of the most beautiful women in the world running around in bikinis, there was no way i was going to sit out there with them looking all round and pastey ;)

I wore my bikini at 8 and 9 mo the preggo but I did put shorts on to cover my bum. I loved showing off my bump! I got quiet a few stares to like people have never seen a pregnant woman before!

oh gosh, i am WAYY to self concious to wear a bikini! Are you crazy!!! lol
I wore a tankini and my bottom was a little skirt thing.
I am naturally a little darker....but still pasty :sick: lol TBH though, the French Canadian come here a LOT so much half of our road signs are in the metric system and they do the beach announcements in french! ...anyways, they also wear the nut packs and super hairy :rofl: so i look GREAT compared to that! :haha:

Actually...i was at the beach the night my water broke!

I wore my bikini at 8 and 9 mo the preggo but I did put shorts on to cover my bum. I loved showing off my bump! I got quiet a few stares to like people have never seen a pregnant woman before!

i have seen some very pregnant ladies down on the beach in bikinis and they look great. i say more power to them. unfortunately i let myself gain a bit too much weight in pregnancy and so my bump wasnt so cute anymore by the time 8 or so months rolled around! lol

oh gosh, i am WAYY to self concious to wear a bikini! Are you crazy!!! lol
I wore a tankini and my bottom was a little skirt thing.
I am naturally a little darker....but still pasty :sick: lol TBH though, the French Canadian come here a LOT so much half of our road signs are in the metric system and they do the beach announcements in french! ...anyways, they also wear the nut packs and super hairy :rofl: so i look GREAT compared to that! :haha:

Actually...i was at the beach the night my water broke!

oh what an awesome place to go into labour! i love your description of the tourists. nut packs and super hairy....preggo looks gorgeous in comparison! lol. i had a tankini too and the top was long so it covered a bit of bum. thats what i used to go swim laps at the gym. i live on a miltary base though, so most of the people up there were amazingly fit special forces people. all were smart enough though not to comment on how my gigantic belly made me slow down progress in one of the lanes ;)

Darn right they better not comment! I'd smack em if they did to me, but I stayed compact and small for the most part during my pregnancy, it just looked like I swallowed a basket ball

Darn right they better not comment! I'd smack em if they did to me, but I stayed compact and small for the most part during my pregnancy, it just looked like I swallowed a basket ball

haha, that's how I looked too! A perfect basketball in my belly!! I was 4 months pregnant when the summer ended and I didn't look pregnant at that point so I missed bikini season with a cute belly. I just looked bloated in a bikini! haha I did go to the pool when I was about 8 months though and I liked it except that my butt grew a size or two and barely fit in my bikini bottoms!! :blush:

Yeah thats why I wore shorts, my bum got a bit bigger to and now my swim suit is falling off me cause it got way smaller then it did fatter!

I also had the basketball belly!!! haha I loved it :)
didn't look pregnant from behind and then KAHPPOWW!!

so I think I *might* be ovulating soon!!! :happydance:

this is tmi but whatever - since having Alia I've been very dry "down there"....but the past couple of days I've actually been able to feel a little cm coming out onto my underwear, not tons or anything, but more than before. So I'm hoping it keeps increasing and that I'll ovulate soon :) I might just start doing NTNP instead of pulling out for the next month....I wouldn't mind a November baby :winkwink:

the same thing happened to me about a week before i had the light AF two weeks ago! i had been having the same dryness problem that you mentioned. but since that last AF it seems to have remedied itself to a certain extent. im not sure that im ovulating, but like you i am taking this as a sign that, even if im not, that i will be soon! :D

i say go for it! april is too far away hehe ;)

Hurray for possible O! I was very wet down there a couple weeks before I ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->