Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

If she had a c section she should probably wait awhile to heal anyway!! I would think.
But ya DH and I had sex at 2 weeks pp :blush:

DH and I were dry humping the day after she was born :blush: :haha: that was with 3 third degree tears (imagine, if you will, an upside down Y resulting in 3 holes turning into one)... And we finally managed to at 5-ish weeks when my PP bleed stopped.

I'm terrified of another tear like that :/

DH and I managed to at just under 2 weeks, I only had a teeny tear and a graze though, I had 5 stitches, if she had no tears then it's probably a lot easier for her!

Thats nothing... I had no tears at all, but I was pushing for 2 hours and I think I broke myself lol because it took us 6 months to do it pain free. We had many, many attempts but they all ended in me crying lol

Thats nothing... I had no tears at all, but I was pushing for 2 hours and I think I broke myself lol because it took us 6 months to do it pain free. We had many, many attempts but they all ended in me crying lol

Oh no Lola...that sucks hun! I had it easy (DH keeps reminding me I have a lovely child-bearing pelvis...yeah, cheers darling!)

Ouch you girls are making my vagina hurt!!!

Same here!! :haha:

I don't know how you DTD with stitches Nicole! I only had a small tear that didn't require stitches, but it still took weeks to stop hurting!
And a weird "things are falling out feeling" lasted for months! x

Ouch you girls are making my vagina hurt!!!

Same here!! :haha:

I don't know how you DTD with stitches Nicole! I only had a small tear that didn't require stitches, but it still took weeks to stop hurting!
And a weird "things are falling out feeling" lasted for months! x

I had only one stitch left by 5 weeks.

Loooooooads of lube. lol

Ouch. Baaaaad memories of my stitches. I had to wee in the bath for weeks.

I have a question...

WTF is going on with my OPKs?!?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/fuffina/ea8fda52.jpg

:/

hahaha... something weird happened to me after giving birth... i swear it is 2x tighter down there than before... i dunno i think i overdid the kegels in fear of the sausage down the hallway effect.... but yeah those 6 months were a long 6 months!

sun I had that weird feeling too !!
Jellybeann posted your tests today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"