Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

hahaha... something weird happened to me after giving birth... i swear it is 2x tighter down there than before... i dunno i think i overdid the kegels in fear of the sausage down the hallway effect.... but yeah those 6 months were a long 6 months!

sun I had that weird feeling too !!
Jellybeann posted your tests today x

Aww thanks hun!

That is a bit wierd Lola! At least you haven't get the sausage down a hallway effect haha! I was determined not to get like that, but DH says I'm "nice and comfy down there" haa!

So how is everyone? Has anyone else tested.... Jellybeann and nicole in specific? I am hoping to ovulate soon! But who knows when... I am praying before cd 20 as I'll be traveling and away from hubby after then.

My OPKs are negative now... I am 2 dpo (3 dpo to the UK folks).

We didn't get very great BDing dates, and now DH has changed his mind about TTC...

So this is our only cycle. Hoping for the best!

You're still in with a chance you got r done on O day and a few days before so good luck. If you get bored not studying charts you can always follow mine it's exciting cause it's unpredictable :wacko: I am hoping to O in a couple of days.

I've not tested yet, but I still feel sick most days and I am mega moody and have a lot of symptoms, so I'm waiting a few more days and testing then! Hopefully a pink dye will come up :bfp: lol!

How is everyone else?

Need some help here. I am suffering from serious brain befuddlement over when I am actually fertile, or IF I am actually fertile at all. April 19th I got my first AF, so I have no idea how long or short my cycle is. Played around with some different cycle lengths and got a bunch of different dates for ovulation and such, so just told my DH that he would have to 'perform' on those dates :haha:. How long should I leave it till I test? Or should I just see if i'm late? But then i'm not sure when i'm due to come on. :shrug:

You could test once a week after your tww using the first date?

My period showed up AGAIN! a 12 day cycle WTF!!!!???? What it up with my body, I was taking vitex this time to. I don't understand, I didn't even ovulate. I did an opk just now and it was a decently dark line but not positive. This is getting annoying I can't keep bleeding every 12-14 days not only is it annoying but I'm loosing all my iron.

kimbo - I would wait a week and then test. If no AF after another week, I would test again! Sometimes the first AF is really weird - super short (mine was less than 2 weeks) or really long so I would just test every week! (or more, but I tend to POAS more than necessary :haha:)

Kelly - That is crazy!! :shock: Have you seen your doc about it?? I agree it could really mess with your iron levels - bleeding every 2 weeks AND BF. Are you going to stay on the vitex for a while more? They say it takes a while to take effect. xx

I went to the docs before I got this period (like two days ago, about lp defect) and she said to wait two cycles to see if the vitex works so I'm counting this as cycle one since it's an epic fail so I bet I'll be seeing her in 2-3 weeks. I am still taking the vitex and on my FF chart I merged the short cycle with the new one to see what the trend is/does. It is ridiculous! I know bf'ing and being pp can mess with luteal phase but I didn't realize it could cause me to not ovulate and then bleed within 12 days.

That being said, I got a job offer today so looks like we'll be activating on the ICSI waitlist next month, and starting treatment aug-nov sometime :)

Congrats on the job offer!!! Great news! :thumbup: Also the waitlist - just hope you won't need it :D

I really hope the vitex starts working xxx

HEy guyss, I tested this morning, and nothing, nada :bfn: for me! *sadface* So, whatever is going on in my stomach and lady parts is beyond me! I feel so ill, I was hoping I was pregnant! Off to the doctors for me I think!!

:hugs: awww sorry it's bfn but if it makes you feel better I had pregnancy symptoms before I got my bfp!! You should get checked out though if you're not feeling well.

Hey, im new on here so im not so sure what all the abbreviations mean!! Im 26 and I have a 6 month old baby. Ok so i started him on solids at just over 4 months (his a big boy) He now has breakfast and dinner! He still wakes once or twice a night for a feed and he now has 1 bottle of formula a day! I took the mini pill for 3 months but i finished 4-5 weeks ago but still no period :( Im not sure if i should start testing for ovulation? taking my tempreture! Supplementing more feeds? Or just wait and see? HELP!!!

Anyone's nipples really really sore? I feel like she's biting me when she really isn't.

My nips get sore during Ovulation but they could be sore right before my period or if I was pg.

hmmmmm so ive completely weaned now. still not pg ... or ovulating. anyone have any idea how long it will take for me to ov after stopping bf??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->