Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

:blush: I don't think I've read everything in full... but why are you getting IUI? I thought that was people who have been trying for over a year? I'm confused. :flower:

We're actually likely not doing IUI we're doing ICSI which is IVF with sperm injection. My hubby has bad sperm. Skyler was a miracle baby and right now with my cycles the way they are I'm not helping things along and nothing seems to be fixing them either so we're back on the wait list for ICSI (it's all in my journal first post at the bottom under ttc journal and preggo journal). We do hope to conceive naturally again but we don't want our kids super far apart.

When I'm not ovulating during my period my lp is super short like 5 days long so on top of my hubby being infertile I am also currently infertile.

Have you taken a pregnancy test :)

Done a pregnancy test and it was negative! Didnt think i was but its a start. I ordered some of those ovulation sticks even though my period hasnt started i thought it wouldnt hurt to see if i ovulate before. Someone has suggested a ovulation microscope...are these any good?

Done a pregnancy test and it was negative! Didnt think i was but its a start. I ordered some of those ovulation sticks even though my period hasnt started i thought it wouldnt hurt to see if i ovulate before. Someone has suggested a ovulation microscope...are these any good?

I also just tested :bfn: :shrug: I don't get it, I am having mega symptoms! Hopefully I'm getting :witch: back!!

I have no idea on the ov microscope, never used one before!

Ive been having cramps as though my period is returning but nothing seems to happen!! Just wondered if i ovulation microscope is worth ago?

I am sat on my sofa right now, contemplating going to get a hot water bottle and curling up! LO needs a nap so I might coax him into a kip with me!!

After me being dehydrated for 2 days with vomiting and getting hospitalized... I got AF last night :cry: WTT for me now :cry:

They're crap in my experience. Not very reliable. If you buy anything buy a CBFM.

They're crap in my experience. Not very reliable. If you buy anything buy a CBFM.

Yeah? Can i use it even though i haven't got my AF?

Yeah? Can i use it even though i haven't got my AF?

In theory yes, but you would use a lot of sticks :-k

Would it be better to do those other ovulation sticks and when i get AF get a CBFM?

That might be a better idea. I did random opks before i got af back and ended up getting a positive on one then getting af.

I thought I ovulated as I had what I was sure was a positive opk but my temp went down to much today so I guess I'll keep peeing on opks.

Yeah i think thats plan as those CBFM are expensive and so are the sticks. I guess im more likely to ovulate when having AF.

^^ the ovulation microscopes are a bit spendy IMO. I bought a kids microscope and tested my saliva for my previous baby and it worked about the same. You just need something that does 100-200x magnification. However, the saliva method isn't necessarily reliable because you get saliva ferning whenever your estrogen levels are high enough. So I got a few patches of partial ferning throughout the month and also sometimes before AF :wacko: It's interesting (maybe?) to see and chart, but overall I didn't find it any more useful than say charting CM. And you don't need a microscope for that.

Awful awful cramping here. Been having crampiness for what seems like months now (though is probably only 3-4 weeks) but lately I feel like hobbling around doubled over. I really hope this means AF is going to show up or something.

I'm going to POAS tomorrow and see what happens. Dont think this is my month though as I have been very hormonal today. My poor husband probably thinks his wife's been swapped for satan. I think i might pick up some ovulation sticks this weekend, any suggestions on which ones are the best to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->