Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I'm going to POAS tomorrow and see what happens. Dont think this is my month though as I have been very hormonal today. My poor husband probably thinks his wife's been swapped for satan. I think i might pick up some ovulation sticks this weekend, any suggestions on which ones are the best to use?

Good luck for tomorrow! :flower:

I use internet cheapies and they have always been reliable for me.. although I recently picked up a box of clear blue digi which are expensive but oh so fun to use! I was having a hard time telling if my opks were positive so I only use one stick when I am doubtful. I just did an opk and it wasn't positive but it wasn't faint either...

Tiffany I just noticed I'm a future bump buddy in your signature. YAY!!! Can't wait :D

I used internet cheapies too. They can be hard to read sometimes though. Before I got AF back I took them whenever I got signs of ovulation, like fertile cm or something. When I did actually ovulate there was no mistaking it. I had all the signs.

Of course you're a future bump buddy, I just hope I can make it happen.

I always use the cheap sticks too!! Hugs to all my BF mamas!! xx

The future is always a good time lol especially if things are rough.

But don't you hate it when men can't stick to one decision! and they say women are bad.

I'm sure in the future!! :thumbup: And you do have a super cutie to run around after in the meantime! :hugs:

^^ the ovulation microscopes are a bit spendy IMO. I bought a kids microscope and tested my saliva for my previous baby and it worked about the same. You just need something that does 100-200x magnification. However, the saliva method isn't necessarily reliable because you get saliva ferning whenever your estrogen levels are high enough. So I got a few patches of partial ferning throughout the month and also sometimes before AF :wacko: It's interesting (maybe?) to see and chart, but overall I didn't find it any more useful than say charting CM. And you don't need a microscope for that.

Awful awful cramping here. Been having crampiness for what seems like months now (though is probably only 3-4 weeks) but lately I feel like hobbling around doubled over. I really hope this means AF is going to show up or something.

Sounds like ill just stick to the ovulation tests and checking CM. Ive been Cramping for what feels lik ages to ut last night and today they seemloads worse plus ive been a bit irritable....but i dunno if i notice these thing because i want it to be my AF returning.:winkwink:

Hey guys, can I ask when you all got AF back? I'm 16 months and nothing here!! GEtting a tad worried lol!

Bun was 11 months when I got AF back, but one of my 1st tri buds had to wait 17 months. And my friends sister BF her second (and last) as long as he wanted and had no AF until he weaned completely at 2! Then some ladies get AF back after 6 weeks so there's a huge variation?

How often are you BF? Bun really changed his nursing schedule at 11 months and I think it kickstarted things - even now he only BF 1x/day. xx

We feed in the morning (8/9am) then mid afternoon and before bed, but then he has snacks throughout the night still, only a few sucks at a time though, sometimes he'll squeeze another feed in there, but ot very often!

He is probably still BF enough to keep AF away. At 11 months Bun went through a phase of sleeping through (which he quit doing at 13months and didn't sleep through again until a few weeks ago!!) so he was sleeping through and BF 3x/day. Before that it was 4x/day plus 2-3 night snacks so that change did it for me.

He is probably still BF enough to keep AF away. At 11 months Bun went through a phase of sleeping through (which he quit doing at 13months and didn't sleep through again until a few weeks ago!!) so he was sleeping through and BF 3x/day. Before that it was 4x/day plus 2-3 night snacks so that change did it for me.

Ahh! He's just so much of a boob-a-holic it's hard to convince him to cut down! I think I'll try and get him to cut it down a bit more! We're going to start putting him in his bed (when we find a mattress the right size) when he falls asleep and then if/when he wakes in the night, he can come in with us for the rest of the night!

17 months for me. Hope she on her way back to you soon JellyBeann

Hey can I ask an off the subject question?? at what point did you give lo more than one meal a day?? She eats rice cereal at night and i just started mixing fruit with it.... just wondering if i should start giving it to her in the morning too, or if i should wait a bit longer??? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->