Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

the pain has eased off so maybe it was that? More bd tonight just encase! Could have caught it..... You never know or ill know in a few weeks,

Tested again, :bfn:. So I did an OPK, and it said that im ovulating???? But Its been 26 days since the :witch: started, so I don't get how I can be ovulating now. Unless my cycle is a LOT longer than it was before? I thought AF would be due around wednesday, but I guess now it won't be. Lot's of :sex: for us over the next couple of days then. Have been feeling really crampy too, which I thought was a sign of AF too. Hmmmm......... confused.com.

It's prObably ovulation pain :hugs:
PS I got pregnant with no AF so it can happen!!

did you do ovulation test in that time? Or were you just super lucky? If no luck this month ill change his night feed to formula as i dont think his ready to give up night time feeding as yet! :baby:

Tested again, :bfn:. So I did an OPK, and it said that im ovulating???? But Its been 26 days since the :witch: started, so I don't get how I can be ovulating now. Unless my cycle is a LOT longer than it was before? I thought AF would be due around wednesday, but I guess now it won't be. Lot's of :sex: for us over the next couple of days then. Have been feeling really crampy too, which I thought was a sign of AF too. Hmmmm......... confused.com.

Ive yet to have AF but Ive been cramping making me think AF is coming but then Ive been doing ovulation tests (out of curiousity) and i had a positive Friday and Saturday? Saturday i also had lower right side cramping but no cramping at all today? And negative ovulation. Lots of BD just encase though! :shrug:

My second cycle after postpartum was longer then usual as well. How long have you had your cycle back for kimbo?

I'm still awaiting ov this month. Who the he'll knows when it will happen? I sure don't!

Kelly9 - You are on CD24 with no OV? Sorry I missed the last little bit, but you were having super short cycles - is this one suddenly much longer?

Mommy2corban I did do ovulation tests but I :also had a ton of ewcm.

ill just keep testing ovulation and if no AF in a few weeks do a pregnancy test:dance: Af or a positve pregnancy test id be happy with both right now

My second cycle after postpartum was longer then usual as well. How long have you had your cycle back for kimbo?

I'm still awaiting ov this month. Who the he'll knows when it will happen? I sure don't!

Only got AF back mid april. So Im kinda going on the fact that my cycles were always about 28 days before pregnancy. Still getting positive on OPK today though.

https://img263.imageshack.us/img263/9061/10moco.gif

YAY!! ^_^

Is anyone due to test soon?

YAY! No, not me...I'm fed up of feeling like absolute poo for no reason, I am no longer friends with pregnancy tests!

Hey everyone,

I'm moving over to the TTC board I guess.

Well, our LO is 16 months old now, and we've decided to start TTC already, even though I will graduate at the end of this year.

First, because I don't want a huge age gap between the LO and her bro or sis, and then, it will take some time before you get the BFP anyway? Dunno if that makes sense.

I still bf, but am kind of doing the don't offer-don't refuse method. So, that's where my problem starts: I don't have a cycle really. I did have something like a quick period in April, but nothing since then.

I already feel very sick and dizzy, so I might soon get my period again? Who knows.

dusty have you done a pg test in a bit? Might be a good place to start just in case.

SUn I combined my last cycle with the new one but I just separated them again to make it easier so I am on cd13, which is already longer then the last cycle by a day. I keep doing opks but nothing yet.

Well sometimes I'll have a long one then a couple of short ones. I figure if my lp is longer then things are normalizing. I really can't wait to O just to see how long my lp is. Skyler has his 9 month check up tomorrow so I'm going to tell her my last cycle was even shorter. I've been taking the vitex for 23 days straight now, I won't stop it even when I O. I think I'll wait till 7dpo (in case I do get pg and implant) to stop taking it that way I have the benefits of it longer.

No I haven't taken a test yet. Thought of but chickened out:blush:

I'm kind of scared of a BFN, or a BFP and then lose it again, I dunno. So I'm probably waiting until it is very obvious, or until the baby pops out - whatever comes sooner:haha:

I have an appointment at the Infertility Center tonight. Crazy idea I had there that one day as we're TTC seriously since like only 6 weeks.... but I have no cycle like I said, and want to know if that is normal even after 1 1/2 years. But basically I will just ask them what to do in case TTC will stay without the BFP and when to get help and so on.

Oh, and to get back to the test question... I plan to take one if my period keeps not showing up. So far, it just looks like a freaking long cycle which I hate because I think it's less chances to get pregnant per year?

baby dust to you all!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"