Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Well it does and it's perfectly normal, now whats not normal is it taking 18 months! I should set up a savings ticker for money we have put away for icsi but I don't think I have any more space in my siggy...

8dpo and couldn't resist...

Last month, I started spotting at 9dpo and had full blown AF at 10dpo... so tomorrow I'll be paranoid. lol

Attachments

• 8dpoandcontrasted.jpg
    8dpoandcontrasted.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
I see one too, but I thought it was just my regular line eye! I seem to always see a line - oops! So I was waiting until someone else posted lol.
I can totally see a line though! x

I can see a line for sure!
You should test with a pink dye test next, just to be sure :) Seems super early, but anything is possible!
EKK! :dance:

Lots of people get early positives. I agree test with a frer tomorrow :)

Our thread hasn't had a bfp in a little while now!

yeah, we are due for one...and they seem to come in clusters...oh dear God, I hope you and are next Tiff! lol

Well I'll be posting my BFP come the summer no matter what, just need treatment first. I know it will happen for the two of us, just means we'll be bump buds again which will be fun :)

I have my fertility clinic apt on tuesday, two 12 hour work days to get through first though. It's not till 120pm though and I have a feeling all they're going to say is go get this blood work done and Tiff you'll need another hsg (which hopefully I can avoid getting done). My blood work will need to be done cd 3 so that will happen towards the end of this month then we'll be full steam ahead.

Thats so exciting Tiff!!! :dance:
Must be nice knowing you will have a beany in there by a certain time!
I hope we can be bump buddies again! It will be so much fun Especially with our LOs being the same age :cloud9: oh and we WILL both have our girls lol

It is relaxing and less stressful to know I should be preggo by a certain time ie (sept at the latest). Although it doesn't make me any less impatient to be preggo! We WILL have our girls. I told DH he gets double the brownie points if we end up with twin girls :rofl:

It would! I'd be so happy I think I'd agree to anything chris said.

:haha:

well, with the ISIS, do you have any say in the sperm they choose? I know with IVF, they ask if you want a girl or boy (if they found good sperm of each).

I have little Wondfo tests that are barely visable. The only ones I get lines out of are blue dye tests atm. And the really super sensitive ones.
I think I'll test again on Monday :)
but knowing me, I'll cave and buy one tomorrow lol

I did. All negatives. But I normally get better results throughout all my pregnancies at night.

I'm so confused. That line showed up on that test within a minute and it's still there!
And the three stores by me are sold out of those kind. :cry: lol!

I'll try once more tonight if I don't start spotting. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->