Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Good luck! I am sure it will get stronger you atlre still early yet!

Soooo I am starting to get shadows on tests. I took another blue dye test and got a faint result again. :shrug: I should start spotting tonight, but idk.

Anyone else 9dpo or near that? :) I'd love to have a cycle buddy! :flower:

Soooo I am starting to get shadows on tests. I took another blue dye test and got a faint result again. :shrug: I should start spotting tonight, but idk.

Anyone else 9dpo or near that? :) I'd love to have a cycle buddy! :flower:

I am 10 DPOs! :) I'll be your cycle buddie :friends:

I hope so too!!

I'm pretty confused ATM...

Blue dye tests show a faint line... and my OPK's are near positive.
But my pink tests show shadows, like immediate evaps. :shrug: Guess I'll wait a few days now. lol

First is test... second is my OPK...

Any advice? I'd :sex: just in case, but I'm really put off of it. I kind of feel sick at the thought of sex lol!

Attachments

• testtt.jpg
    testtt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2374.jpg
    IMG_2374.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 4
well i know that OPK isn't exactly positive...but dang! Its near close! :dance: Maybe it will get darker too. I really think you have a baby on board!!!! :yipee:

Not yet. I will tomorrow if no AF :D

hun, i am so excited for you! I really think this it! if 2 pregnacy tests are positive, then id say your dream is coming true! :cloud9:

Not yet. I will tomorrow if no AF :D

hun, i am so excited for you! I really think this it! if 2 pregnacy tests are positive, then id say your dream is coming true! :cloud9:

The only thing is that they're blue dye tests. And blue dyes are *says like Mermaid Man from Spongebob* EEEEEEEEEVVVIIIIIILLLLLL! *cough* :lol:

Are you cramping at all? I should have started cramping and spotting tonight but I haven't :shrug: It'd be great to be bump buddies! :thumbup:

Im game for a bump buddie!! :dance:
I had really bad cramping at 8 DPOs....I wrote it off as AF coming early...but she's not here :shrug: ...ive had cramping on and off since. I am NOT one to get cramping before AF though...only during middle of AF from the heavy bleeding. hmmm...

I think it's positive to! Keep poas! You to Steph I'll be looking for your test tomorrow to.

Well, me and DH have done all we can this month! EEPS! Hope we get a BFP at the end of the month lol!

Congrats Steph I'll update the front page when I get home. Now arent you feeling silly for your whining yesterday!

Where does everyone get their sticks? I'd bought a lot of internet cheapies (just the stick you dip in), but I wanted to just go out and buy some, i.e. not wait for the postie. But £5 for x2 sticks is the cheapest I saw, and that seems a bit extortionate!

Some dollar stores sell them. I think mine does but I've never looked I always stock pile mine when I order opks online.

So the last day of af. Was the 7th or 8th... and today I have pink colored cm.... what the heck?? It is like I am fixing to start again..... what could be going on??? Ugh, my cycle is so crazy now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->