Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

just tested and :bfn: :shrug: so I'm gonner wait a bit longer and re-test!!

yeah thats what i would do. I had IB residue with my son at about 12 DPOs and didn't get a positive until 13 or 14 DPOs

ooh, okay! I am so new to all this symptom spotting etc, as my son was a total surprise, I felt pregnant, tested and I was pregnant lol, 6 weeks too!!

^That seriously has to be the best way to get pregnant-by surprise because then it wouldn't be so stressful (as far as trying goes)

Sorry JellyBeann :hugs:

Nicole- we can be cycle buddies!! Bout time someone has something similar lol

Still no period for me but some serious cramping - haven't had anything like this since I last had a period over two years ago. OPK says negative though.

Hurray Jellybean! Thats a step in the right direction!!!!! I am so happy for you!

I got my last night shift tonight then 2 days off then 2 more nights. It's weird sleeping in the day and watching the sun come up at night.

MandaAnda going to add you to the front page now :)

Hoping something is happening for you Manda. I've been cramping (like I feel my ovaries are trying to claw their way out down the back of my legs) for a few months and nothing...Not to rain on your party or anything though:haha: fx!

Is it possible to miss an LH surge completely in 2 days? I test every other day but am only ever getting one line on the OPKs. Surely if something was happening I'd see some kind of other not positive, but not so negative line, right?

Hoping something is happening for you Manda. I've been cramping (like I feel my ovaries are trying to claw their way out down the back of my legs) for a few months and nothing...Not to rain on your party or anything though:haha: fx!

Is it possible to miss an LH surge completely in 2 days? I test every other day but am only ever getting one line on the OPKs. Surely if something was happening I'd see some kind of other not positive, but not so negative line, right?

I only ever get a positive OPK for 12 hours (sometimes less) and I would test like 2-3x per day, so i think its very possible to miss the surge if you're only testing every other day.
Also, i dont know why (and i know im not misinterpreting the line OPK tests) but when i use the ones with a line it NEVER goes positive-ever! I always have to use the digitals. There have been times were I would pee into a cup. Dip in the Line type of OPK and the digital and the digital would be positive and the line opk-negative :dohh:

Hmmm. That's no good. I was hoping to get something other than that single line at least on either side of the surge.
I suppose I'll know if I missed it if AF arrives though.

yeah. If i were you i would test daily, at least. Some people are lucky and have the surge for a few days though. But you can never know :dohh: Well, i hope you caught the eggy :D :dust:

Think we'll just keep BD'ing every other day at least anyway and stop bothering with OPKs. 17 days left before he goes! No pressure or anything, eh?

I just have to remember to keep an eye on my cycles now lol!!

yay got my first af the other day so ttc here we go x

Hi :flower:

Can I join please?

LO is 7 months old, AF is yet to return - can't quite believe that I'm willing it to come back :dohh:

I've been using OPKS, but they are completely white (apart from control line), although I tested with FMU for 2 days this week & got a faint second line, but then back to just the one line today :wacko:

LO still feeds during night, I'm trying to stop that - but it's sooo hard, he's a terrible sleeper & uses boob for comfort. He's on 3 meals a day though.

How do I go about temping etc? Do I need a special thermometer?

Any advice would be fab! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->