Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Mum try doing your ops between 1pm and 6 pm you might get better results!

Mum try doing your ops between 1pm and 6 pm you might get better results!

Yeah, I've tried all kinds of different times over the past couple of months (between 12pm-8pm), always stark white results.

So just on the off chance thought I'd try FMU on Mon and Tues this week, got faint lines then, but then when tried in the afternoons they were white again. :wacko:

Give it time. It takes the body a while together back on track

Mum I just started temping again. I had been worried I wasn't going to find the time what with broken sleep and so on. So far it seems to be working to do it during our morning feed in bed. Only been doing it for a few days (I'm with you on the white ops :wacko: I've been doing them every day/every other day for at least a month now and sporadically before that) but getting low enough temperatures. Will see how things look in a few weeks though.
As I understand it you need a thermometer that does 0.1 F or 0.01C (so 1 decimal place for F, 2 for C).

We tried day weaning and have broken the feed to sleep habit :yipee:, but lately as LO isn't feeling well I've been breaking the 'rules' and giving boobies during the day. Went 2 weeks without day feeds though.

That's great news bky! I miss boobie feeding my boy but I love it at the same time. I'll bf my next one for at least a year since I won't be in school. I'm looking forward to it actually.

I've managed to get one feed back!! It's all I have, and it's night time, but I have one back!

I'm 6dpo I think today. I'm using IC's already :blush:

LO drops her feeds when I'm about to ovulate, then nurses twice as much after ovulation I've found out. Maybe it'll help lengthen my LP :)

So pleased for you Jellybean!!
I got AF back today - my first one!!! So excited cause now i know my body is working again for the next one!!! x

It seems like everyone had their cycles back now hey? Thats fantastic news to everyone!

I'm on 100 mg's of clomid this cycle and can feel my ovaries twinging. I expect to ovulate around cd 14 again. Temping has been hard since I have started working some 12 hour night shifts so I'll be relying mostly on my opks which I'll start in 2 or 3 days.

No cycle here yet. I'm lonely! :haha:
All the BF FF charts I've seen have AF in there so no idea what it's possible for mine to look like.

No cycle here yet. I'm lonely! :haha:
All the BF FF charts I've seen have AF in there so no idea what it's possible for mine to look like.

No AF here either! :hugs:

I'm driving myself insane symptom spotting & googling every ovulation symptom and AF sign I can possibly imagine! :haha: I think I need help! :haha: If DH knew I think he'd confiscate my laptop!

Ok well we've got a few more to cheer on for AF returning or a positive pg test then!

hmmmmm...I've had loads of cramps today and yesterday...AF not due until the 30th!

Update on me.....I'm on to cycle of TTC. Last month I stressed alot. This month I am relaxed a bit more. Hope it happens soon tho as I can't psych myself out for too long lol!!!

NTNP here....I am about 8 DPOs, i think. ...who knows. I dont feel confident this cycle.
...has anyone here ever gotten pregnant by having sex 2 days before ovulation?
How about the day of ovulation? :shrug: thats just how it happened this time...but its ended up like that a bunch of other cycles and nothing :dohh: (remember, we are NTNP---> i know my body well enough to know when i ov.ed thats why i know DPOs. Our version of NTNP is just having sex whenever we want and i dont tell dh when i think im ov.ing :thumbup:)

My friend got pg with having sex 5 days prior to ovulation! So anything is possible.

I know it is possible, very possibly, i just feel like its not possible with dh and me, for some reason, bc a lot of our :sex: patterns are like that and yet, still nothing. I am confident if we would just have sex every day until i confirm ovulation, we would get knocked up, but i feel like i have to have sex the day before and the day of (and of course the day after "just in case") to actually get preggo......

is there any way of knowing, without a doubt, that Im ovulating without temping? I know for a fact i have signs (CP,CM) and I also know i was getting positive OPKs, but lately im wondering if my body is just gearing up and not actually ovulating :shrug: ...is there any other way to know besides temping? I really cant do that with isaiah sleep schedule :nope:

You're not alone, bky. My AF still hasn't showed her face. All that cramping and feeling rubbish last week and a bit early this week for nothing, it seems!

Steph you do get positive opks then get your cycle 11 days later so I'd say you're ovulating for sure, sometimes it just takes time and since you're ntnp there should be no stress over it! It will happen soon for you I know it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->