Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

I think I'm officially PG. Just caved and bought 2 FRER, there is a faint line on the one just now (im 9-10DPO) gonna do my last IC tomorrow and hold out as long as possible (prob only 2 days haha) on the last FRER.

:wohoo:!!!! AWESOME!!!! So excited for you!!!!

I think I'm officially PG. Just caved and bought 2 FRER, there is a faint line on the one just now (im 9-10DPO) gonna do my last IC tomorrow and hold out as long as possible (prob only 2 days haha) on the last FRER.

:wohoo:!!!! AWESOME!!!! So excited for you!!!!
actually I dunno... I dont see a line on the FRER I Just took. But def line on the IC, probably a stupid evap. I really need to wait a few more days. I've been charting CM and 8-10 days ago could have been ovulation so still stupidly early.

well ya never know! you shouldn't look at tests after the time period. So there is a chance hun :D

Has anyone temped before getting AF back? Got a chart I could see or an idea of what your temps were like? I've been temping about 10 days and my temps, while low, are still kind of wacko. I'm putting it down to sleep patterns. And of course not being fertile from BF :(
We fell off the day weaning wagon because Lucy was sick and boobie is the only thing she wants when she won't eat or drink. I'm feeling really reluctant to day wean again. It wasn't nice the first time! :hissy: Buuuut I want to ovulate. So. :(.

Congrats on the latest cluster of BFPs!

I temped before but I got a positive opk the day I started then af showed 4 days later so it's not much to look at. Follow the link in my siggy,

Congrats Nicole and Lolann! Lolann why don't you post a pic for us to see if we can see it to?

OMG Guppy and Nicoleoleole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!

Has anyone temped before getting AF back? Got a chart I could see or an idea of what your temps were like? I've been temping about 10 days and my temps, while low, are still kind of wacko. I'm putting it down to sleep patterns. And of course not being fertile from BF :(
We fell off the day weaning wagon because Lucy was sick and boobie is the only thing she wants when she won't eat or drink. I'm feeling really reluctant to day wean again. It wasn't nice the first time! :hissy: Buuuut I want to ovulate. So. :(.

Congrats on the latest cluster of BFPs!

:hugs: I'm trying to reduce feeds too, very hard! My LO is such a mummy's boy - he'd happily sit in bed cuddling with me all day :cloud9:. I'm the only person that can settle him - or should I say I have the only 'things' that can settle him! :haha:

Anyway, I bought a basal thermometer & 50 more OPKS (not that they're probably of any use, as I really don't think I'm o'ing), they arrived yesterday just in time as I'd run out. BUT today I cannot remember where I bought the damn OPKS :brat:, cannot find them anywhere!!!

I even asked OH if he's hidden them :dohh:

Forget preggie brain & baby brain, I officially have TTC brain! And no sticks to pee on :growlmad: I'm an addict, this is not good!

Once again, congrats on all the BFP's ladies!! :happydance:

Haha there does!

I'm off to a breastfeeding awareness picnic in the park on Monday!! I went last year, and it was so much fun, I hope it is nice weather!

ok heres the pics...

untouched:
IMG_3080.JPG

saturated a bit:
IMG_3081.JPG

I've put a thread in pg tests forums https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...et-my-hopes-up-frer-pics-opinions-needed.html

omg used all my sticks need more!!!!!!!

You all should check out this group :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

see ya there ;)

I see it Lola!! EEEPS!! I think this is actually your BFP!! I need to follow suit now, and we can be bump buddies too!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

see ya there ;)

I just did some online calculator and it said edd 3rd march?? is that right assuming im like 9-10DPO?

I cannot wait any longer, I am going to test the next time I need to pee lmao!!

I dunno Lola...possibly...

OMG Guppy and Nicoleoleole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!

see ya there ;)

I just did some online calculator and it said edd 3rd march?? is that right assuming im like 9-10DPO?

hmm.....well i ov.ed on CD 22. I am currently 13 DPOs, and my EDD based on Ov. is Feb. 22. If it were based on my LMP It would be Feb 16th....so i feel like thats incorrect :shrug:

are you going by LMP or ov.?

:test: JellyBeann! :D
Have you held your urine long enough?!

I just forgot and peed, halfway through I remembered and couldnt stop haha!! Ill hold it now for a few hours and test later on!! In secret, as if BFP Im doing a digi test sunday morning and giving it to DH as a fathers day pressie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->