Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

Andd...I am thinking of putting dreadlocks back in my hair...

Steph calculating based on Ovulation is more accurate then LMP so I'd say Feb 22. The ultrasound will validate your Ov due date.

Lolaann I see the line to on both.

Do we reckon 2 hours is enough? I've held my urine for at least 2 hours, think it may be more like 2.5 hours!

Managed to go 3...and had a :bfn: T be hnest, the only reason I was testing now was because we weren't sure if my bleed at the start of the month was implantation, or a really short AF...I test again on the 29th, as AF is due 30th!

the 29th?! :shock:
thats ages away! haha
How many DPOs are you? Or are you not sure? :shrug:

I know lol, But my AF was so short and light (unlike me) that we weren't sure if it was AF or implantation, so we thought we'd leave it a bit and test, If it was AF then I hope we caught the eggy this time round!! Umm...not too sure how many DPO I am, I'm rubbish with working that stuff out lol!

I think 2 hours is fine... as long as your urine is darker than normal. That's more concentrated and still has enough HCG to be read. :)

DH leaves a week from today. A test this afternoon was negative. I guess I'm not surprised since I've not had AF yet. But I had all the cramps, etc with nothing to show for it. My nipples seem quite sensitive when breastfeeding now, but I don't know what that's down to. So, I'll just plod on with the vitamins, EPO (I found a liquid without vitamin E in) and agnus castus and Pre-Seed for the one week of BD'ing I've left.

I used to always get sensitive nips when I bf'ed during ovulation so get having some fun just in case! Now that I am done bf'ing I don't have the give away to ovulation so have to rely on opks and temps. My opk today was neg to. It should go positive within a day or so.

Right well i think im back, We have decided we definatly want another like now!!. However, as some of you may remember me, My AF still isnt back :growlmad:

Seems i have a lot to catch up on, So many BFPs!!, and is there anyone else TTC without AF?!?!?!

So I'm back. After a strong positive, I got AF on the 17th (my daughter's birthday). :cry: :cry:

I am currently on CD3 and I am planning to use soy (CD 5- 9) to produce better egg quality. :)

I'm so sorry Nicole! :hugs: I hope the soy works wonders.

Lucy there are a few gals maybe 3 or 4 still without af! Good luck. Nice to see you back.

I ovulated last night, must have been at least 3 eggs is my guess both ovaries were so crampy but the right one more so then the left. (I took 100mgs of clomid this cycle). So I'm 1dpo today. It's out last cycle ttc naturally before ICSI treatment since next month I'll be away during ovulation so I hope we can create another miracle.

I'm one of them, Lucy. Breastfeeding my 15-month-old, was on the mini-pill (off now) and no AF to speak of yet! :(

No AF here too! :growlmad: Lucy, I'm sure I read the other day that you try to stay positive by thinking that LO isn't ready for a sibling? I always try that too!! But it doesn't make it any easier does it? :hugs: Really hope we both catch the first eggy!

:hugs: Nicole, really wasn't expecting that, GL this cycle! Happy belated birthday to you gorgeous little girl :cake:

:dust: Kerry!! FX for you!!

Lucy, I'm sure I read the other day that you try to stay positive by thinking that LO isn't ready for a sibling? I always try that too!! But it doesn't make it any easier does it? :hugs: Really hope we both catch the first eggy!

You did read that hun :hugs: your right, Its nice to think but im ready now! Guess all i can do is wait!

Just wanted to confirm I got my BFP on CB digi today... now I believe it :) this was my first egg(s) since reuben was born too.. I freaking hope its more than one egg lol. It's still so early but I'm trying to be positive about this baby. Wishing everyone good luck, and no offense but I hope I'm not back here for a while love to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->