Breastfeeding mama's ttc again!

OMG Congrats Guppy and LolaAnn!!! I've been away and missed the good news!! :happydance: :hugs:

2dpo.... man this tww is going to be soooooo slow! Ugh.

OMG Congrats Guppy and LolaAnn!!! I've been away and missed the good news!! :happydance: :hugs:

I cant believe you're 17 weeks already!!! Time has gone by way too fast!
Are you going to find out what youre having?

Time is going to slowly! I thought I established that already :rofl: Come on august! Normally I don't go wishing away the summer but to start treatment sooner I certainly will.

Time is going to slowly! I thought I established that already :rofl: Come on august! Normally I don't go wishing away the summer but to start treatment sooner I certainly will.

:haha: Also I love your new avatar pic! xx

Finding out early is nice, I am not sure if I'll find out with my second, I did for my first so we'll see.

Neat! I def. want to find out only because if we do have a girl (FXed lol) we dont have anything for her and we dont have friends and family near by to get her anything (our friends are moving to Houston this week :cry:) Anyway, if this one is a girl, then any other babies will let it be a surprise since we will have everything we need for a boy or for a girl.

^ Thats kind of how I see it. I won't feel bad if I cave and find out then if I have a girl I won't find out for baby number 3. But if I get another boy I will for sure find out for baby number 3. If I don't find out the second time around I have enough gender neutral sleepers to make do till I can get out to buy more. Part of me is worried though that if I find out baby 2 is a boy I'll be moody and upset but if I wait and baby comes out when s/he is born I'll just be thrilled to have baby so I won't care as much.

Neat! I def. want to find out only because if we do have a girl (FXed lol) we dont have anything for her and we dont have friends and family near by to get her anything (our friends are moving to Houston this week :cry:) Anyway, if this one is a girl, then any other babies will let it be a surprise since we will have everything we need for a boy or for a girl.

Same here! But I doubt we'll be going for a number 3 :( OH is pretty adamant that we will stop at 2. Boo! xx

I want three hubby wants two but said three is a possibility especially if we get a boy next cause he knows how bad I want a girl. I told him I would honestly consider stopping at two if we got a girl next but that I couldn't promise anything. If we did have three we wouldn't have the third for 2 or 3 years after the second I think unless it just happened of course.

:wave: Hey ladies!

Just checking in & seeing how you all are?

I'm getting impatient now :blush: - doing OPKS twice each day, no sign of Ov' though. I have to say, that is my one of my major faults - when I want something, I want it now :haha::hissy:

I'm pretty sure than LO spends less than 100mins a day suckling, as soon as I notice he's not feeding I unlatch him. And I've been ensuring there is 1 x 6hour break in feeds once per day for about 2 weeks now - how long would it take for this to kick start Ov' (if I were lucky enough for it to actually work of course)?

From tomorrow night, we are going to try to cut out nightfeeds (well from middnight through to 6am), DH is taking over the night shift!! DH is really up for it, but knowing me it'll probably get to 1am and I'll give in & take over though :dohh:

:dust: To everyone xx

Mum22 it can take a while, it may not even kick start Ov, some women don't get their cycle back till they're 100% done. I hope you're not one of them. I also am all about the instant gratification so waiting for a baby/babies has been the hardest thing I have ever done.

Jelly that sucks! My iphone is currently having issues charging so I'll be bringing it in to be looked at while it's still under warrenty, I've tried numerous cords so I think it's the charging piece on the phone. :(

Tiffany, i know it doesn't mean much, and i am sure you will make sure i know that :haha: but i think your chart looks awesome!

Yup see post in my journal! That temp for today was taken at 3pm due to my night shift so you can't really count it. :rofl: How's that for predictable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->