Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Congratulations Zephyr!!!!!!! A GIRL!!!!!!!! Yay :) Enjoy your sweet newborn!

Spiffy, wow! Good luck to you! Praying for Asher's safe arrival :)

It was between Annabelle and Abigail in the end. Hubby likes Annabelle. Will give it a day or two to be sure.

What a beauty! You must be so proud! Both names are lovely. So so pleased for you all xx

Congrats Zephyr! She's darling! And you are amazing for delivering such a big baby.

Congrats on the safe delivery of your big girl, Zephyr! She's adorable! :flower: Personally, I like Annabelle better than Abigail, but both names are lovely. :)

And I'm finding it really hard to wrap my mind around the fact that you've already had your baby, but mine will technically be born earlier since he'll definitely be coming today, which is the 9th here! Bizarre! :wacko:

As for me, they just started some pitocin (which I've never needed before) so they can get the contraction a little closer together, since they're about every 5 minutes right now. I'll keep you all posted!

Goodluck spiffy! Tis strange zephyr has had her bubba but you'll have Asher the day before! Hehe! Xxx

Omg zephyr congratulations!! She is gorgeous and such a good size :) I actually felt a bit emotional knowing that the first baby of the thread is here safe and sound, such good news.

Good luck spiffy :) crazy about the different dates :) xxx

How you doing Jordyn? Sure hope everything is going smoothly. I keep checking for updates

He's here! Asher was born at 11:02am, weighing 5lbs 10oz, and 19.5in long. He's in the NICU right now, but hasn't needed oxygen or anything and he even scored 9 out of 9 on his apgar! My phone won't let me post a picture right now, but I'll try to get one as soon as I can! :flower:

Congrats Spiffy! I still can't believe we both had babies at the same time haha.
So glad to hear he is doing well!!

Congratulations lovely! Just saw your fb picture! Sounds like he is doing great! How are you feeling?

Can't believe 2 babies sooooo close! It has begun! Who's next????

Xxx

Then Jess? Wonder if anyone will go inbetween? I'm still thinking I'll be late!

Super exciting!

Xx

Zephyr are you pleased you birthed at home? Was it as messy as people say? Must have been lush getting into your own bed!

Xxx

Congrats Zypher and Spiffy!! :happydance::oneofeach: I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you both! Can't want to see more baby pics!

AFM - I'm still on schedule to be induced on Friday (17th) at 5 am! Eeek!! Still plenty of time for someone to jump in there and have their baby before me! :haha:

Oh my goodness! :happydance: :happydance: Can't believe how exciting this thread has been while I've been stuck at work unable to follow it! Congratulations Spiffy and Zephyr!! Well done both of you, and welcome Asher and Annabelle/Abigail. Beautiful names! Beautiful picture, Zephyr! Hope you're all resting well and Asher's back safely in his mummy's arms where he belongs very soon. So pleased he'll get to wear his pumpkin outfit- can't wait to see the pictures! (BTW, if you download the photobucket app it's very easy to post photos from your phone.) And it's so odd Annabelle/Abigail was born first but has the later date of birth! Amazing. :)

It must be the full moon- the girl I work with who was due 4 weeks before me had her baby this week too at 37+4/40!

Such an exciting day! :)

So first I was supposed to have my blood draw appointment at 8:45 this morning on one floor of hospital and then ob at 9:40 on the next floor. Well at the blood appt i arrived 830 and waited and waited. Then it was 9:30 and they said "oh were just behind come back later." Ugh! So went to my check up.

Ob checked my cervix and said she thinks it's fine but i will go back in 2 weeks for another scan and to see her.

Then i finally got seen at the blood place! My hb is 9.4 now so unfortunately I may need a transfusion in a couple weeks as they don't want it getting below 8 because it's stressful on my body with carrying a baby.

Overall doing well and hoping to continue that way!

When are next appointments for you all?

My next appointment is Monday for my 36 week check and to have my bloods drawn to see if homebirth is good to go. Even though I believe some midwives are going on strike Monday???? Think I'll call my drs to see what's happening.

Spiffy loving the fb pictures.

Vjean your next unless someone sneaks in before!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->