Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Vjean! Congratulations Hon!!!!

My heart aches that your little guy is in the nicu! Praying Keegan makes quick progress! Hugs to you!

Congratulations, Vjean! He's gorgeous! (And you look great, too!) :flower:

I'm sorry to hear that he's not breathing well. You had GD, right? Because I know GD babies tend to have slower lung development. Well, I hope he starts breathing better on his own and can be released from NICU soon. :hugs:

Now listen up, all you babies that are still cooking...no more NICU stays! Two out of three on this thread is quite enough!

Wow congratulations v.jean he is so handsome (you look fab too). I'm sorry he hasn't been breathing well but I'm sure they will get it sorted really quickly and he will be in your arms where he's meant to be x

Glad you had a good time Cangaroo!

Thanks zephyr, the cheeky monkey is back to back so I am trying to sit/stand and lean forward over my ball to get him to the right place.

Hear hear Spiffy! No more nicu would be preferable!!

Congratulations VJean! He's gorgeous! Sorry he's not well and is in NICU. :hugs: I hope he recovers quickly and is in your arms very soon. Has big sister met him yet?

Vjean what a beauty! Your looking fab too! Congratulations. Sorry to hear his in nicu. Let's hope for a swift stay so his back with his Mumma ASAP! How are you feeling?

Xx

I received a letter from my drs asking to get another blood test before booking into see him?!? Xx

Maybe they only did your Hb and not your ferritin so they want to do that too?

The receptionist said on Monday my hb was 9.9 and my ferritin levels are low. Dunno?!? Xx

Hi ladies,

I haven't read the past two or three pages, but wanted to give a quick update. Keegan Daniel was born at 1:28 this afternoon, weighing in at 8lbs 4oz, 20 inches long. Delivery went smoothly for the most part, but Keegan isn't breathing well and is in the NICU. Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow.....this just sucks.

I did have good timing this evening and was able to hold him for the first time while the nurse changed his blanket. And then the respiratory therapist came in and changed his mask so I got to see that he has hair!

Don't mind my messy hair in the pic....it has been a long day!

https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/VJPayne/Mobile%20Uploads/C51DF786-6AEB-4A92-8BD0-53EDA69B4D5F.jpg
https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/VJPayne/Mobile%20Uploads/2411E895-02BC-4FDE-81A8-31581D6A886D.jpg
https://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii576/VJPayne/Mobile%20Uploads/FC85EF31-4B30-46D1-ADFE-D76DD44B400E.jpg

He is gorgeous VJean ... Hope you are out of the NICU soon. Thinking of you....

Vjean he is adorable and you look amazing! Hope he does better soon.

V.jean - how's keegan doing? Hope all is well and they've sorted out his breathing

Dd's party was a success!! She and her fellow birthday girl had a lovely time and a mutual friend made the most amazing rainbow cake so we managed to get past it without event and as I'm 37 weeks today baby is welcome to arrive when he likes :)

So glad the party went well Veronica! Happy birthday to your DD, and happy 37 weeks to you. :)

So pleased all went well! Yay! Happy 37 weeks! You look great!

How are all the mummas and babies doing?

All bump mummas ok?

Xxx

VJean, I hope Keegan is doing well. :hugs:

Veronicaco, you've definitely dropped! :thumbup: I'm glad your DD's birthday was a success. Now little man can make his appearance! :flower:

Doing good here. Asher still likes to be awake at night, but I'm used to that, because none of our babies have been good sleepers. Thankfully DH is still working from home until this Wednesday, so he's able to arrange his work around me sleeping in during the morning after being up at night, so that helps. It will be hard when he goes back, though. The good news is that the engorgement is finally gone! :flower:

Spiffy great news on the less sore boobies! Hopefully your little fella will have longer sleeps at night so you can get a bit more rest.

Xxx

We are doing good here. Hubby is back at work tomorrow. Lol this is going to be interesting.

Annabelle sleeps during the day in her hammock. I gotta say, best thing I ever brought! All my babies would scream the second I put them down. She goes down in it and stays asleep until the twins make noise and wake her.
Not ready to put her down in it at night yet.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Hey girls :hi: I havent had a chance to do the proper catching up yet

VJean congrats! what a handsome little guy! :hugs: hope his stay in the NICU is short and hes in your arms soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->