Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Jess- sorry you're feeling down and in pain. :hugs: Your cervix being high and closed now means nothing, though. Anything could still happen! This was posted in the November Sparklers thread yesterday:https://www.pregnantchicken.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2014/8/6/your-vagina-is-not-a-crystal-ball

Having sporadic pains today, and a bit of plug is coming away although it's just stretchy stuff not bloody (tmi).
Nothing like painful enough, enough to make me catch my breath but not enough to stop me doing what I'm doing IYKWIM. Seems to have eased a bit as I just took dd for a walk around the block and only very mild cramps of short duration while I did that. Will see if it escalates later but I think I've got a few days of this at least. Probably him trying to turn to a better position (fx) :)

Veronicaco, by the time I got to the hospital with Asher, I hadn't had anything more painful than what you're describing right now. Just mildly uncomfortable contractions, and yet they managed to dilate me from 1.5cm to 3.5cm (they got pretty painful after that, though!). I'm keeping my fingers crossed! (After all, you're almost to 38 weeks now, and that was my predicted birth week for you... ;))

Haha I was thinking the same earlier - '38 weeks like spiffy said'!!! It's all died right down again now for the last couple of hours. So we shall see what happens this evening :)

Veronica it sounds just like what was happening with me! Though I hope you don't go over and it doesn't go on as long.

We had another upset baby who screamed for an hour straight last night :(
she only woke once to feed between 11pm and 7am though which was good.
Hubbys day off today phew! It's been a long week.

How long did it actually go on for in the end Zephyr? I think you may be right and it's going to be a gradual build up.

I'm sorry annabel is having a hard time in the evenings but hooray for her sleeping well and hubby having a day off :) xxx

Jess I'm sorry your feeling down. Not long till that beautiful bubba is in your arms.

Veronica this all sounds promising! Eek! Exciting!

How's everyone doing?

I finally done it... I packed my hospital bag! Just gotta right some birth preferences in my notes and I'm sorted. My sister bought me get tens machine today too! Starting to get a whole lot excited!

Xxx

Zephyr, I'm sorry Annabelle is having a hard time at night. I really hope you don't have another reflux baby. I remember how awful that was with my DD. :( But I'm completely amazed that she only woke up once during the night!

Absolutely nothing this evening!! What a big let down. Meh! Off to bed soon and swimming tomo so hopefully get things moving again :)

Sorry Annabelle is having some difficult times, but the overnight sleep is amazing! Hope she settles soon.

Veronica, it's so hard when you keep thinking something's happening and nothing comes of it!

Veronica it was the last 3 weeks that I had all the pre labour stuff happen. Some days I was convinced it was early labour and I had this feeling like labour was right there but not happening because of the position.

Thanks everyone. Ill see how tonight goes.

That's just what it feels like zephyr!! Almost like if I could move in the 'right' way he'd get into position and come down a bit more!

Don't know how you did three weeks tho! That will drive me crazyyyyyyy.... Xxxx

Hope you and Annabel had a better night or have a better night tonight (not sure of the time difference lol) :)

Ohhh look I get to have a pumpkin on my ticket for halloween week :) yay

I would be happy if this was the last one but I get te feeling there will be at least one more!! I bet I will keep having false alarms for weeks and you'll beat me to it m2c!!! :)

Haha! I dunno?! Of course it's possible but I just think baby will be late!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->