Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Will do! I want to see all your littles in their Halloween costumes, too! :flower:

Oh, and a big Happy Birthday to your daughter, Veronicaco! :cake:

Thank you guys!! We've had such an amazing day! Only a couple of painful bh so I haven't been stressing about labour at all which has been nice!!

I hope everyone has had a fun halloween :) we certainly have :) xxxx

Oh! me and Dh dtd this morning to no avail, plus down to single figures :) exciting :)

9 days! How crazy is that. Tomorrow we can say we are having a baby this month! Eek! Xx

Oh M2C I love the sound of that! Hooray for November!

As promised, here's a picture of Asher in his little pumpkin costume (although some of you have already seen it on Facebook). :flower:

559550_10100868666951538_5671118985240560463_n.jpg

Happy baby month ladies :)

Spiffy Asher looks so adorable.

Sorry i don't have time for a proper reply to everyone, but I'm so excited you all will have sweet babies any day now :)

I've had a successful day. We've been into town. I managed to get new nursing bras and new shoes (which I've desperately needed for ages). I was also very proud to find that I can still wear DD on my back in the woven wrap! I hadn't needed to wear her for a month or so before today. My hips are only complaining a little!

Well done canga!! I would struggle to wear dd now, but she wouldn't have any of it either lol!

Not much happening today :( except boobs are tingly and leaking and I had a quick headache so I guess my hormones are doing something weird lol. 39 tomorrow so I'm guessing I won't get my 38 weeker :( boo, I was so hoping you'd be right spiffy!!
Having a nice soak in the bath now and soothing my poor achy back lol.
How has everyone's day been?

Cangaroo good work on getting your nursing bras and shoes. Hopefully your not aching to much!

Ttc it's going to be an exciting month!!!!

Veronica I guess your body is getting ready! Did you enjoy your bath? I still have no signs! Just baby must like sitting on a nerve as these shooting pains that go down my leg are a bitch!!!

Are we all sure on babies names??

Xxx

Veroncaco, I was hoping I'd be right, too! (Of course I also guessed that Zephyr wouldn't go overdue this time...:dohh: I'm just a little too optimistic I guess :winkwink:). However, I also had tingly boobs and headaches towards the end, so I'd say it's definitely a pre-labor hormone shift. :thumbup:

Cangaroo, way to go wearing your DD still! I can't imagine doing that with my DD, and she's almost a year younger than yours!

Happy Birth Month to all you November ladies! Only another 2-3 weeks max for most of you! :flower:

Wearing DD on my back is MUCH easier than carrying her in any other way. I don't ache any more than I would have done with just walking for the amount of time we did today.

We have finally settled on Susanna Christine Ruby. I hope so, anyway, as I've ordered a personalised nappy! :haha: We may still change middle names but we're happy with Susanna.

I have no signs of this baby coming yet, as expected! I would be so surprised if I went into labour before 40 weeks. I still can't work out which way up she is... Can't wait for my scan on Wednesday.

Cangaroo is there a sling that you can use while baby breast feeds??? I'm curious as I'm not sure all be able to feed without getting disturbed by one of my minis! How sweet you ordered a nappy with her name on. Wonder what bubba is up too. If baby is breech what's the plan? Think her name is lovely.

We are definately going with cooper England for a boy. Gonna use iya for a girl but still wondering about a middle name. We would like to use Anne (mil middle name) but not sure if Iya Anne goes?! What do you think? I also like Dorthy which is my Nan's middle name.

Xxx

Adorable pic Spiffy!

Canga good for you to still be able to carry DD around! I bet she loves the piggy back ride! :)

Veronicaco I hope that those are all good signs of something about to happen! Sure sounds like it! :)

Not much longer now! November is going to be an exciting month for sure!
I am a little disappointed that I didnt getr to have an Oct baby though :( but oh well. Guess it just wasnt in our cards.
Only 4 more days to go until the c section, im getting excited and a bit nervous!
I went out shopping and bought a new diaper bag. The one I used for Charlotte was a cheap one that I bought for like $15. The one I bought today was $50! Its a beautiful well made bag that I can use for a long time. I got it a store similar to TJ MAX or Marshalls (are you ladies familiar with those?) Orginal retail would have been $110 so it was a great deal!
Im going to start packing it tomorrow and a bag for myself. I think I have procrastinated long enough lol
Still no signs of labor for me, even after spending the entire day shopping and then coming home and taking down and packing up all the Halloween stuff.
I have a TON of energy today for some reason so I'm going to make the best of it :)

As for names, we are defiantly going with Samantha Jo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->