Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Congrats, again, luvymom. :flower: What's your EDD?

As for me, not too much to report. We've been NTNP since May, but nothing's happened yet. I thought this month I might be pregnant, but the BFNs tell another story. I'm trying to remind myself that there's no rush, and if it takes several more months, it will be okay, but you all know how crazy we ladies can get with any sort of TTC. :winkwink:

Hi all! Many congrats, Luvymom!

We're doing well. No TTC here! DD2 is wonderful. I am going back to work in a few weeks, which is stressful. DD2 won't take much milk from any sort of cup, but also isn't eating enough to get her through the day without being very hungry without me. We're working hard on encouraging milk in various cups and she is doing better! This week, my childminder (who was great with DD1, but has been rather unhelpful and judgemental during settling in sessions) told me she is unexpectedly pregnant and will be closing for maternity leave soon after Christmas. I really don't want to get DD2 settled for a few months only to move her, and no other local childminders have vacancies on the right days so we're looking at nurseries. Miraculously, the small nursery a lot of my friends use and love have space for her on all the days I need, and another local nursery have two of the days and will be able to do all three soon. So I'm spending the end of my maternity leave having to rethink my childcare plans and being sad about losing the benefits of a childminder.

Congratulations Luvymom! :) Hope your scan goes fantastic!!!!!!! Are you the first in the group to be expecting again?

Spiffy, sorry ttc hasn't been successful yet :hugs: It's so hard not to get caught up in it all even when you know in your head that it's ok to take longer.

Cangsroo! So sorry to hear about your child minder! That's terrible you're not able to really enjoy your last weeks of leave with the stress of figuring out childcare! I hope the situation is easily resolved soon!

My kiddos have been doing great :) Kade turned 2 last Friday so I'm officiallY out of 2 under 2 :) Jude is still nursing great but unfortunately has managed to catch hand foot and mouth disease :( Since it's viral there's nothing they can do :( Poor baby! Other than this little bout of sickness he's doing well. I hope to start ntnp after his birthday....

Cangaroo, sorry to hear that you're dealing with the stress of childcare. Hope it all gets sorted out soon. :hugs:

TTC, sorry Jude has HFM! :( Poor baby. That's great that you'll be able to NTNP pretty soon. :flower:

Crazy to think our babies will all be turning 1 soon! Asher's only got about 5 weeks until his birthday! :shock:

Well ladies, maybe we WILL be starting this group back up. I think I just got my BFP! I took three tests and all have faint lines! :flower:

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/9-03edit_zps0wpshy0r.jpg

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/AdobePhotoshopExpress_37dd535f486e45d8bf658bd1e339336e_zps2r36bgec.jpg

Wow! I love all this chatter again! I have no idea my EDD. Since in so breastfeeding my periods were all over the place but I think I have a,rough idea. But it puts me only just over 5 weeks so I'm really not expecting much at my scan tomorrow. They went off my lmp to schedule the appt, thinking I would be 6 weeks. But I know in not that far. I think my EDD will end up being the first few days in May. Which is great because I already have 2 kids in April.

I didn't start my baby on solids until she was 8 months. She still isn't great at eating baby food. But that's okay by me. I can see she's healthy and happy so I'm not going to over rush it. I wanted to try baby led weaning but I am too much of a choking wart.

Sorry about the HFM. My 2 yr old had it last year. The worst part was the Fever and fussing.

Anything today Spiffy?

Luvymom , My edd is April 29th. Im 6 weeks today.

Saw little bean yesterday. Still so early so saw yoke and the tiniest little flicker. HB was 101. I can't even say I saw a baby lol If I didnt see the flicker I would have missed the baby. I'll try to get pics up

Mo2P, I'm away from home right now and all I have is a digital, so I waiting until Saturday or Sunday to use it. I would kill for a Frer right now, though! ;)

If I am indeed pregnant, my EDD is May 16th. :flower:

So I managed to get to the store and buy a FRER. Baby #4 is officially on board! :)

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/1441420174_zpsdd001335.jpg

Congrats! I cant wait to see it get darker. I, not sure if I see color yet. But youve been through this before, If you see pink then there is pink!

Yeah, the lighting in that room was very yellowy, but its definitely pink in real life. :flower: That said, I'm still going to use the other FRER from that pack tonight, so I'll update you after that. ;)

Congrats! I can't imagine being pregnant again already, but then I'm pretty sure we won't have any more at all so it's not surprising! Very excited for you.

We liked the nursery we visited so DD2 will be going there. It's not ideal (I think children should be in a home environment i.e. childminder if childcare is necessary until they're older), but it's the best option available and the nursery is very good. Settling in sessions start on Tuesday. I wish I didn't have to go back to work already/at all!!!

Top was yesterday, bottom is today. I'm happy with the progression. :flower:

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/1441419920_zps656055d5.jpg

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/1441502854_zps7bbeb38b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->