Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I think we'll do a little party at the park for Asher's first birthday (less than 3 weeks now!). We'll have our families and a few close friends with kids, and probably keep it pretty simple. :flower:

Hi all. Glad all the pregnancies are going well. I'm still here cheering you on!

I've got a couple of months until DD2's birthday, but we will do a small-ish party. By the time we invite family and close friends, it ends up being quite a few people, but it'll be smaller than DD1's first birthday anyway! I'm not quite sure how to do big parties in November when it's cold so we can't spill out into the garden!

I'm going back to work a week tomorrow. :( I'm really worried about how DD2 will cope. The longest she's been away from me so far has been 2 hours. She'll have to do 11 hours when I'm at work! It makes me so sad just thinking about it. She's doing well at nursery settling in sessions; she's eaten, drank milk and slept there. However, she is very clingy when there and cried when she sees me. We have a couple more selling in sessions this week before full days next week...

I'm getting my first scan in one hour! I'll post a picture for you ladies when I'm back home. :flower:

Here's baby #4! Heart rate of 140bpm and measuring 7+1 weeks, so almost exactly on. :flower:

Attachments

• Baby #4 7 weeks.jpg
    Baby #4 7 weeks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Mine is the 12 week NT scan on the 16th. They will also be doing the Harmony test. Or something similar

My next scan will be at 11 weeks when I see my OB for the first time. She always does a quick scan in her office. :flower:

I went back to work today. :( It was OK. It was amazing how quickly I got back in the swing of things. After an hour, it felt depressingly as though I'd never left! DD2 was amazing. She was fine at nursery. She had a few grumbly moments when tired, but mostly played happily and ate well. She took almost no milk. No idea what I'm going to do with all the milk I pump at work (300ml today from one pumping session!!!). OH picked her up early from nursery as it was her first day. She was delighted to see him and had loads to eat and drink at home. I came home to find them all in the bath having a lovely time. DD2 was having so much fun she kept playing in the bath for a while when I got home before asking to come out for a cuddle and milk! After 5 minutes with me, she wanted back in the bath! I'm so pleased she did so well. I couldn't have hoped for better.

Lovely to hear all your news, and gorgeous picture, Spiffy! Keep updating!!

I've started bleeding. Not feeling very optimistic. I have my appointment tomorrow anyway so I'll know for sure then. :(

Massive hugs and positive thoughts Luvymom. Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow. I know people who've bled so much they thought they'd miscarried and they had healthy babies at term, so you never know. Thinking of you.

I'm sorry Luv. I hope everything is still ok. Some bleeding can be normal. I hope that is the case for you.

I appreciate all of your positive replies. Unfortunately with my history (already had 6 losses in my time ) bleeding for me is not usually good. But miracles are known to happen, so many prayers for a miracle.

Sorry to hear about the bleeding luvymom. I'll definitely be praying for you. :hugs:

Not good news. I should be 9 weeks today but heart stopped at 7w5d. :(

I'm so sorry to hear that, luvymom! I was really hoping to come here and see better news. :hugs: Make sure you are taking care of yourself during this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->