Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I need you all to tell me I'm crazy. DH and I are full on preventing. We are using condoms and I know they're pretty effective. I am not tracking ovulation but have been just putting first day of my cycle in my phone. So I do know my average length and that although I'm bf, my cycles are regular. They gave been about 26 days. The longest was the second period I had and it was 29 days. But I've had 4 normal 26 day cycles since then.

Ok so I'm on day 31 right now. I've never ever had a cycle this long since I have been in my 20s. We did use condoms this month. During my last period, I went on a very short (6 day), low dose course of steroids for some back inflammation. At first I was thinking that might have affected ovulation. But then last night, I was up peeing 4 times. I also had a dream I cheated on my dh (I've had that dream only two other times...) I am on another dose of steroids right now (tomorrow is the last day) so I did test a couple days ago to make sure the med was ok and negative.

Please everyone tell me I'm insane so I can let it go and move on! It definitely doesn't help that so many of our old group are prego again ;)

TTC, I think its definitely worth testing again! They say that in one year of average use of condoms, 14 out of 100 women will get pregnant. So you never know! :winkwink:

Here's my digi from tonight. :flower:

https://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q761/Jordyn_Koch/1441588633_zpsb3f97c42.jpg

That's awesome spiffy :) Does this mean you'll have 4 under 4? Sorry I'm terrible at math!!!!! Lol :)

Happy 4 weeks ;)

DD turns 4 in March, and this baby is due in May, but will certainly arrive in April due to my Irritable Uterus. So almost 4 under 4, but not quite! (Kind of sucks, actually, to be that close, and not be able to claim the title. :haha:)

Lol I understand what you mean :) Let's hope baby will stay put until April and not surprise you in March!!!!!!

I haven't tested again. I think I've decided it's just the steroids and hopefully I'll get back on track before we really do ttc again :) If af hasn't shown in a few more days I might do another test, but let's be honest, I'm sure I'd be puking by now if I were indeed pregnant ;)

TTC, when are you going to start ttc, again? I know you've said, but I forgot. :dohh:

Congratulations spiffy! How wonderful. And almost 4 under 4. Wow! Amazing.

We haven't totally decided when to ttc....at first we said February. Then November. Now we'd like to ntnp in November, but I'm starting some physical therapy for my back and need to get that better first. So hopefully November. :) I have a feeling we might throw caution to the wind one of.these days lol ;) My period did come this morning! I'm relieved but only because ttc is a huge no on the steroids. So I will have a couple of cycles to make sure everything is out of my system.

Well, I'm glad you have an answer this month, and hey...November is only two months away! :)

My mantra this week has been: Let Go and Let God. I had another ultrasound today. I was pretty nervous because I'm usually really sick by now but I've been feeling great. So I wasn't sure what to expect in the ultrasound. Not a fan of the technician. She was quite stand offish and made comments that made me more nervous. Telling me there was a lot of blood around the sac, asking me about past losses etc. Then sent me back to the waiting room to wait for the dr. We did see a heartbeat though! When the dr took me back he said everything looks great. My EDD is May 4th which is exactly where I knew I was according to my dates (not my LMP). Then I got some retail therapy. After a prayer tabbing God for His tender mercies of course. :)

How is everyone else? This thread has been quiet.

I'm dying.........even the zolfran is helping this time around. I'm working part time too and honestly just want to stay in bed. But I keep thinking it means only good things.

Really happy to hear you two lovely mammas are doing ok!!!!!!! I'd say to try to relax and not worry but we all know that's easier said than done. And you both seem to be doing so well on that front already :)

Luvymom, did you have your ultrasound at Maternal Fetal Medicine? Because I got one in my last pregnancy and the tech had zero bedside manner. Glad to hear that everything is looking okay, though. You're due not long before me. :flower:

Mo2P, I'm sorry you're so sick. :( but like you said, hopefully its because everything is progressing the way it should!

Starting to get a little nausea myself, but not too bad yet. I'm also craving red meat like crazy. I also had my first hormonal crying episode today. Yay pregnancy. :haha:

Spiffy, because I'm a chicken when it comes to driving through the canyon in snow, I'm going to a doctor closer to home. Which also makes me sad because I LOVE my doctor down there!

I don't blame you for staying closer. I was amazed last time that you were driving so far for each appointment!

Yay! More babies! So glad scans are going well, and hope everyone gets over the nausea/tiredness soon!!

AFM- we are not trying and are still deciding if we will..... I'm old (39) DH is young (33)...so our window is closing. I JUST got AF for the first time since Keegan was born. 11 months to the day....not bad! I'm still nursing, so who knows if I'm even ovulating yet. DH almost got a vasectomy last month but I chickened out!

What is everyone doing for 1st birthday parties?

V Jean! You lucky lucky lady! 11 months with no af :) I was pleased when it stayed away 11 weeks this time instead of 6 like last time :) It's tough to decide on more babies right? I go back and forth like every day! Hoping by November I'll feel peace about it. If not, I guess we'll wait longer :)

Jude's first bday is farther out I know, but I've already been thinking of doing a breakfast party for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->