• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I didnt realise this thread was still going, just signed in here for the first time in months to post that my baby girl Annabelle turns one today!

But I saw the terrible news luvymum :'( I am so very sorry for your loss ♡

Happy birthday Annabelle! That must mean Spiffy's busy celebrating a birthday too. :)

Yep, Asher is 1 year old today! :happydance: We'll be having his party tomorrow, though. That's also when we'll be telling our families that we're expecting again. :flower:

Hello girls! :hi:
sorry I have been MIA for so long things have been absolutely crazy here!
Samantha is 11 months now! wow!
These kids keep me on my toes! And on top of our 4 kids, my dog had puppies back in July! So we have 9 puppies too! Along with the 2 other dogs that we own!
Tomorrow the pups will be 8 weeks and can start to go to their new homes! YEY! I love them all but I am done taking care of 9 puppies, the poop is unreal! lol I clean enough of it with the babies

Quick up date on my situation
I started having cycles a few months ago :) still breastfeeding too!
So DH and I have talked and we decided that he was going to have a vasectomy. So I scheduled him an appointment with our Dr so he could get a referral. He goes into the appointment and when he comes out I ask him where the referral slip was. He totally forgot to even talk to the Dr about it because they were too busy talking football (they are both Buffalo Bills fans) So ya, no referral slip.
So I decided to start taking the birthcontrol thats been sitting in my cupboard for the last 4 months, figured Id play it safe until I can get DH back to see the Dr.
Well I got a week and a half into the pill packet when I started bleeding bad! Super heavy with huge clots! Terrible cramping. And I was no where near when my period should have started, I was only just over a week into taking the pill. This is the exact reason I hate birth control.
So I tell DH im done taking it and that he has to go back to the Dr
He then proceeds to say that hes not done having kids and that hes not sure if he wants to have it done.
So now idk what we are doing and I have no clue where I am at in my cycle since that whole thing happened with the birth control.
So I guess im back to breastfeeding one and not preventing another! :)

How is everyone?????

Im nearly 12 weeks. Super excited for my scan Friday. Ive been able to find babies HB the last two times I looked.

Jess, that's exciting that you're NTNP again! :flower: I hope all your puppies find loving homes. :hugs:

Mo2P, I can't believe you're almost 12 weeks! I'm so looking forward to seeing your scan on Friday. :D

I don't have another ultrasound until the 27th, which is exactly 2 weeks from today. I hope the time goes fast!

Okay so I wrote that post a few weeks ago and I thought I posted it on this forum but I guess I didn't so I copied and pasted it last night but technically that's not a correct update lol
To keep things current yes all the dogs found great homes I'm so happy that they are all in loving caring homes now. I ended up getting a cycle after that which I never wrote the date now I guess I probably should have but I'm thinking the start of the cycle what is about sept 8th.
I guess i should be expecting ny period soon but im thinking its going to be a bit longeras I still have tons of ewcm. Ive had a ton of it for a week now. I remember last time my cycles came back it was like this too.
I have a few tests to take i just dont know when ill start testing. I keep telling DH im probably pregnant already lol

is anyone else still nursing? I still nurse Samantha only at night and to lay her down for naps but thats about it :) i cant believe shes goingbto be a year soon!

Jess, I thought that post looked pretty familiar. :winkwink: Well, I'm glad all the puppies found homes, because I remember you posted on facebook that some of the buyers backed out. Well, that'll be cool if you're already preggo. ;)

Hi all, lovely to hear all your updates. Looking forward to seeing scan photos soon!

Jess- Yes, I'm still nursing, and will be for a good long while yet. DD2 still feeds multiple times in the day and overnight (co-sleeping) when she's with me. However, at nursery she takes almost no milk! I still have to pump while I'm at work as if get stupidly engorged otherwise. I'm pumping once a day and getting 300 ml! It's crazy! No idea what to do with it all.

Oh man! Our babies are growing up so fast! We celebrated Keegan's first birthday yesterday. It was so fun, so I didn't have time to be sad until today.:haha:

Glad you checked in Jess and Zypher!

Spiffy, how did your family take your amazing news?!?

Keegan is still nursing strong! I've tried to encourage him to nurse just before nap and bed time, and while we are hanging out at home, but he has his own opinion on that! :haha: We still cosleep, and he nurses most of the night. I'm in no rush for him to grow up! :nope:

For those that celebrate Halloween, what are your kids dressing as? I'm not a Halloween fan, but our friends/neighbors always make a big deal, so I guess we'll participate! I'd like Haddie and Keegan to be Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, but Haddie wants to be Cinderella. She wears princess dresses constantly, so I'd her to be something different, but it isn't worth a fight to me.... If she does go as Cinderella, then I will make Keegan a Gus Gus costume so they cane still match!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

VJean, our families took the news okay. Not as much excitement as the first, obviously, but we didn't get as much crap as we thought, so that was good. There were definitely a few, "Are you sure you can handle it?" comments, which I was expecting, though.

As for Halloween, our DS1 is going to be Superman, DD will be Supergirl, and Asher will be Robin (too bad Superman doesn't have a sidekick :haha:) but my nephew is going to be Batman, so I still thought it would be cute, since they'll be together on Halloween. :flower:

Need some eyes please. Not getting any responses from the testing page yet lol getting impatient

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Jess, I definitely see something! And my dollar store test barely had the lightest hint of something the day I got my first BFP, but I knew something was up, because my previous dollar store tests were stark white without anything to squint at. Definitely keep us updated! :flower:

Thanks girl :)
I have never used these new dollar store tests, last time I bought one they were different.
I usually just by the Walmart 88 cent ones

I bought 2 so Im thinking I'll take one tomorrow morning.
I really think I see something too! :) this is crazy lol

Here is another pic of the same test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 6
That one is a little harder to make out because the test window is still pretty pink from the dye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->