• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Ok here is my SMU test
Not sure if in seeing anything lol I think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 8
Sorry Jess, I'm still only seeing a shadow. But shadows turn into lines sometimes. I know that I never seem to get sqinters. Mine are always shadowso until there is a definite line. Good luck!

Hmmm...That's a tough one. The picture is a little blurry, so zooming in isn't working very well, but like Mo2P said, I can still see a shadow.

Omg Spiffy I totally missed that you were pregnant again and mo2p! Congrats! I saw your post on facrbook and came straight here haha

im still breastfeeding all the time. She wont stop anytime soon. We still co sleep too.

I want another baby :'( but Annabelle is our last. I had so much anxiety during her pregnancy and then that horrible anxiety thing I got after she was born im too scared to have another one.
I see how big Annabelle has gotten and I feel so sad that there is not going to be any more little babies in our house till we have grankids. Hubby and I both want more though. Argh It sucks.

Zephyr, would you consider taking a low dose of anxiety medication if it meant you could have another? I know sertraline (Zoloft) is safe during pregnancy (that's what I was taking after having Asher).

Hey TTC! (I'm still put-off that facebook wouldn't let me add you as a friend! :growlmad:). I'm doing okay. 22 weeks along now, so finally on the downhill side. I've been doing 17P shots since 16 weeks to help prevent another preterm labor, and it seems to be helping, because I've had WAY less contractions so far! Only time will tell if it helps prevent this baby from coming sooner, but I have a feeling it will. :flower:

Asher is doing great. He runs around after big brother all the time, and then they fight with each other, of course. Asher may be smaller, but he dishes it out as often as he gets it. This morning, DS1 dropped a lid to his snack cup while he was in his highchair, and Asher ran over and grabbed it. He then held it up to DS1, and the pulled it away last second and ran away laughing. He went back and taunted him another 7 or 8 times before getting bored and dropping it. :dohh:

Hi ladies! I got another BFP a couple weeks ago. Hoping this one sticks. Feeling crummy but no morning sickness yet so trying to stay optimistic. I should be grateful really because my 2 little ones have the stomach bug and I've been cleaning up throw up every day since Monday. I still want morning sickness though. It sure would help my peace of mind.

Hey Spiffy! I'm put out at Facebook too lol. I finally get on there and it does idiotic things :( I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well! Very glad to hear the shots are helping you too! Asher sounds like such a cutie :)

Luvymom congrats!!!!!!! So excited for you :) I know what you mean about morning sickness being so reassuring. I hope you get it soon....just lots of nausea. Lol. Weird thing to wish on someone :)

Yesterday was Jude's first birthday :) He's so big already! We started ntnp this month and I'm being very relaxed so far. I'm about 5 or 6 dpo I figure. I have some maybe symptoms, but part of me thinks it didn't happen this month. I'm just super warm lately and I've spent the entire winter freezing cold. Hopefully I'll know soon :)

Luvymom, congrats!!!! :happydance: I hope this is a sticky baby for you. :hugs:

TTC, happy birthday to Jude! Hopefully you'll get a BFP this month and you and Luvymom can be bump buddies again! (Well, I guess Mo2P and I will be your bump buddies for awhile, too). :winkwink:

Hello everyone!

Happy birthday to Jude and fingers crossed for your BFP soon. :)

Congrats Luvymom!

Glad all is going well, Spiffy, and you've had fewer contractions.

We're all doing well. DD2 has been walking since 10 months and is so much fun! She and her sister love each other so much. DD2 settled really well at nursery and is very happy there. I much prefer it to DD1's old nursery, so we're all very positive. DD1 is enjoying school and has learned to read and write very quickly, which is lovely to see. Life is so busy though, with working long hours 3 days per week, and DD2 needing to catch up on sleep and mummy time on our days off, plus ferrying DD1 to school and various activities. The house is constantly a mess!

We're definitely sticking at 2 children. I'm sad because maternity leave with DD2 was the best time of my life, and its hard to think I'll never get to have that again! We don't want any more children, though, even though I'd love to do the baby thing again.

So I was extremely good this month. I figured we only dtd ONE time so what are the chances. I stayed calm despite feeling a few niggly feelings. I didn't waste tests. Then today, I was cooking and lost the saltshaker. This is the 500th stupid thing I've done the past few days. I had one blue dye equate test in the cabinet. Peed on it...sure enough! Strong bfp! Then dh didn't believe it lol so he went and got me a digi! :happydance: I'm in complete shock and disbelief!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 20160122_124429.jpg
    20160122_124429.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
Thank you everyone! I'm still in shock! We dtd once and it wasn't close to ovulation (at least not when I thought I would ovulate).... I think I'm due October 1 or 2.... I can't quite remember my last period lol :D The funniest part is I've just redone our extra bedroom as a playroom for the boys. I also signed up for a workout/weightloss challenge lol! I'm so thrilled but we had really decided to put it off another month or two ;)

Hey girls :hi: how has everyone been?!
I see a few bfps since I last popped over! Congrats Luvymom and TTC126!

Well Im in another 2WW. I swear I ovulated all week long and then yesterday I realized it was a fullmoon! I am certain that I released multiple eggs. I had EWCM for a week, lots of it (sorry for tmi) and I had ovulation pains for 5 days on and off, its been crazy. I spent my birthday Tuesday an emotional mess crying all day, once over hamburger buns lol these hormones mixed with the fullmoon are making me crazy! Its affecting DH too. We've DTD almost every day (sometimes twice!) this past week. We're both extra frisky! HAHA!

So now im freaking out lol convinced that we are having twins lol
Just debating on when to start testing now! :)

I also stopped nursing Samantha about a week ago :( it was bitter sweet. I love nursing but I know I cant do it forever. She was ready, just nursed at night to fall asleep. She didnt even give me a hard time at all. The 1st night I put her to bed without nursing her she cried for 15 seconds and fell asleep. I looked at DH and was like "really?!" I was totally expecting a melt down but she didnt even care.

Jess, I've had times when I had prime ovulation symptoms for 5-7 days before finally Oing, and no twins yet! ;) But I hope you get a BFP either way! Sounds like you've got a great chance with all that DTD time! :haha:

TTC, when I saw that you're due in October, I thought, "Oh, another October baby!" And then I remembered that just because my baby from thus thread was born in October, doesn't mean yours was! :dohh: And isn't it funny how babies come just when you've made other plans? ;)

Lol Spiffy :) I love your little pumpkin baby Asher :) This baby will almost certainly be here end of September. With my blood antibody stuff we'll have to see if I can go past 37 weeks. I'm debating planned section or vbac. We'll have to see what my dr says :) Ahhh I'm so excited :) I'm trying to decide when/how to tell family. I am not sure what the response will be lol.

Jess, I.hope you are preggo with twins :)

Oh and spiffy.... I'll be missing 3 under 3 by less than a month lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->