Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

That's funny, I looked at her scan and thought boy. :flower:

Zephyr, I'm sorry to hear that you're so sick. I had a horrible stomach flu a few years ago and was so sick and weak that I could barely carry DD from her room to the living room without getting dizzy. It was awful. I hope you and your kids feel better soon. :hugs: But on a different note, happy birthday to your twinnies!

Zypher, I hope you are feeling better! I just spent 4 days with the norovirus, so I completely understand how miserable you must feel!

Jess, I'm no help with the spine, but I think your pic looks girly, if I am remembering the skull theory correctly. :pink:

Thanks everyone :hugs: I cant help but worry, ya know.
I do feel better now after a phone message from my drs offfice. They have this message line that calls you when labs and tests are done. I haven't checked my messages in like forever so when they called earlier I decided to jot down the 800 number and give them a call. I had 11 messages lol one was even an old one because it said that my pregnancy test was negative haha. But eventually I found the one from the other day and it said my ultrasound was normal :) I feel much better now.

Thought I would upload a couple of pictures from the twins 2nd birthday today! Was a big day but we all had fun. Woke up feeling much better this morning which also helped :)

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140501_193302_zps1e147c25.jpg

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140501_193125_zps0a5eff8e.jpg

Had my scan yesterday. Wasn't nervous until I got there. Then all my emotions of past losses just came flooding in. I'm happy to say all is well and I have one wiggly little baby in there. I was secretly hoping for two but still very happy with one. What I'm not so happy about........all the weight I gained from our road trip!

12 weeks today! Just 5 more days until my scan and I have a busy weekend to distract me. It's going to be a tiring weekend, though!

Beautiful scan pictures ladies!

Zephyr you twinnies are cutie pies! Happy birthday to them both. Glad you felt better too!

Luvymom pleased to hear all went well with your scan.

Cangaroo happy 12 weeks! Not long till your scan! Eek!

As for me I'm still feeling awful and throwing up in the evening! Yuk! My scan is a week today.

What have you all planned for the weekend?

Xxz

Zephyr, Cute Cute pics! Love your twins!

Luv - glad your scan went well! It's always a relief to be able to see that out little babes are growing and doing well. Just think, before you know it your be getting kicked and elbowed left and right and won't have any doubts that baby is doing well!

M2M and Cangaroo, how exciting you have scans next week! I skipped my NT scan, so I haven't seen my bean in a while. I think I will have to book a private scan soon....no way can I wait 6 more weeks for my 20 week scan! Wow! Writing that out sounds so crazy! Can't believe I'll be 20 weeks before long! Time seems to be flying by.

As far as this weekend, I will be starting our nursery, hopefully! We have to move my DS1 to the guest room and move all the little baby stuff to his old room (it's stored in a closet under the stairs right now). Once I get that stuff moved I need to clean up that closet a bit. I have a habit of just tossing things I dont want to deal with in there and I think DH is growing impatient.... :haha: Other than that, I also have to do gifts for "Caregiver Appreciation Week" at my DDs daycare. She has 3 teachers and I will send them a little present each day. It should be fun to get back in my scrapbooking room to play. I haven't been in there much since DD was born, so I am looking forward to it!

Thanks ladies it was a great day!

Luvymom glad to hear your scan went well!

Mine is in a little over two weeks this time has flown so fast. Im also not really showing much however the other day I tried to put on one of my good dresses for the twins birthday and it was very tight in the tummy so I went back to yoga pants :p

Someone at work today asked me if I'd been on a fitness regime as I looked slimmer! I was expecting the opposite comments... Perhaps my aversion to sweet stuff and subsequent avoidance of puddings has balanced out all the crisps and crackers I've been eating to keep the nausea at bay.

Haha my neighbour said id lost weight last week! However the scales dont lie I definitely have not lost weight. Ive gained so many kilos :p
was nice to hear when I feel like a whale.

I too have a sweet aversion. Some sweet things I can have but I cant have hot chocolates anymore and most of the usual things I like I can't stand.

Cangaroo I'm not liking sweet stuff either! Wonder if that means anything?! Boy? Girl?

Xxx

I liked sweets a lot more with my boy than I did with my girl, and since I'm not feeling sweets this time, I'm thinking maybe I've got another girl cooking!

Luvymom, glad your scan went well!

Cangaroo and M2C, can't wait for your scans next week! M2C, sorry you're still feeling sick. :(

Zephyr, your pictures were adorable! Glad you're feeling better. :flower:

VJean, we have a few places that tend to collect junk we don't want to deal with. Makes it very unpleasant when you actually have to deal with it! :dohh:

As for me, I still look huge, and would swear it must be twins if I didn't already know it wasn't. My uterus is almost at my navel already. I felt silly for thinking it was twins last time, so I never even asked if I was measuring large, but I will at my next appointment in 2 and 1/2 weeks, because I'm wondering why I'm, apparently, measuring 6 or 7 weeks ahead. :shrug:

Spiffy im measuring large too! Im already passing my bellybutton. Mine got big really early on like yours too.
at my.last appointment I told my midwife I had felt movement up by my bellybutton and she confirmed it was up there, that was 2 or 3 weeks ago.
she said it was large but normal after having kids.

i still have the 'surprise twin' thought in the back of my mind even tho I know its very rare lol I comfort myself knowing that I am nowhere near as sick or sore as I was with the twins tho so there cant be one hiding :p

Im sitting at about 1.5 - 2 inches above my belly button at the moment.

I remember you saying how far ahead you were measuring, Zephyr, and I thought it must be because you've had 5 kids, including twins, so your uterus was just so stretched out by now, but I've only had two, and my biggest was 6lbs 11oz, so it's just surprised me that I'm also measuring so big. I'll see what my OB says, but I'm sure she'll just say that it's just "one of those things".

I too hate sweet things right now, and I'm having a boy. Can't wait to see what you guys are having! I often joke that this baby hates me because I can't eat the things I normally love, especially chocolate!

I was the same last time and it was a girl so we'll see!

I think I can just feel my uterus now but it's no where near my umbilicus. I showed rather late last time- it wasn't obvious until gone 20 weeks.

We were at a wedding yesterday. It was lovely, but a long day. I'm exhausted!

I've got a good bump but my uterus is still quite far back I think (retroverted) and I am guessing about halfway between my pubic bone and belly button.
I've gone off the sweet stuff and really into savoury which is the opposite of how I was with dd. I am looking forward to finding out what colour bump and got my scan date through for 25th June :)
So I'm technically in my second tri today if you go by my scan yay!! And Dh has finally told my horrible horrible MiL so we have started to spread the news among our extended friends and family. Starting to really feel some rumblings and 'popping' down low which is lovely as dd was pretty lazy and I didn't feel her until 19 weeks!
We aren't doing a big announcement as such, just telling people as we see them although in our small town news spreads pretty fast :)
Is anyone planning a big reveal soon? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->