Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Sorry about the mix-up with your scan, Cangaroo! :( My DH couldn't come to mine either, but should (hopefully) be able to make it to the one at 20 weeks.

Cangaroo I'm sorry oh can't make your scan. My oh hasn't been able to make so e of mine through all pregnancys. I t

I took my mum instead apart from the last one on my own. Scans are always a worry but I'm sure all is well. I see my consultant after my scan on Friday. They pretty much just double check my scan for any molar and ask some questions. I'm sure I'll get signed back to the midwife at my 20 week scan again though.

Xxx

It's good to hear not all OHs come to the scans; I feel slightly less guilty! He's not that bothered. Slightly disappointed, but he'll come to the 20 week scan when we find out gender etc so is happy with that. My friend is very excited to be coming with me! I'm bringing DD along so hope that will be ok- they say allowing children in is at the sonographer's discretion. Hugely helpful when trying to plan! She really wants to see the baby so I hope she'll be allowed.

I went alone to all my scans with my daughter apart from the private one. Dh couldn't have time off and mum lives abroad, I quite enjoyed it really! This time Dh will be coming to them as he will have to look after dd and mum won't be back til nearly august.
They didn't even question dd being allowed in I just brought them in with me and the Dh took her to the park a cross the road while I had the blood tests etc :) hope all goes well today Cangaroo can't wait to see the pics :) x

Wow, Veronico! I can't believe your appointment is so late! I hope they change it for you.

Cangaroo, I'm sorry your DH can't make it to your scan, but I am glad you have a friend going. I can't wait to see pics so we can make our guess based on nub and skull!

Spiffy, that is crazy about the urine samples! Who knew it'd be that hard to grow pee? :shrug:

All good! The baby is measuring 6 days behind, which isn't surprising since I tested positive so late. I must ovulate really late in my cycle or something! New due date 20th November.

Yes, but I've not yet managed to take a good picture of it and my phone's refusing to upload. I'll try later!

Glad to hear everything looked great, Cangaroo! I'm the opposite, because my babies always measure a little ahead, but since I tend to get my positive tests really early, I figure it's because they implant and start developing earlier.

My two both measured bigger but seeing as my faint BFP was 12dpo I think I'll be out by a few days. Last scan was 2 days smaller than lmp.

Look forward to a picture! I'm so curious to what everyone is having!

Xxx

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q603/eccopeland/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0985_1_1.jpg

Okay, I don't really know skull theory or nub theory, but my first instinct is girl! :pink:

Well, I've heard a LOT of weird stories about little kids guessing the gender or number of babies, so you never know! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->