Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Thanks ladies I wasnt sure if the name would be liked or not as I don't know a single lilybelle Hubby really loves the name and so do I. It's very unusual for us to both fully agree on a name.
Would be so much easier if we had a girl!!
I never knew that lilybet was a shortened version of Elizabeth.

I wonder why people have so much trouble finding boys names?? I struggled with each of my boys.

Really love the names you guys are picking!

Happy birthday cangaroo! Hope you have a good day.

Welcome, Esst! My due date is 11/13/14, but baby will most likely come in October.

Cangaroo, happy birthday! I hope you have a great time this evening. That's funny that your DD "unzips" your tummy. :haha: My DD was holding her doll last night and said, "This is my baby! It came out of my tummy!" :dohh: So I had to explain again that only mommy's have babies, but she can pretend if she wants to.

Zephyr, I think there are just a lot more cute girl names than boy's names, because boy's name aren't allowed to be "cute" because then they wouldn't be "manly".

Happy Birthday Cangaroo! Hope your day was fabulous!

As fas as names go, I think we have finally decided on one...I agree, boy names are so hard! Our girl names were Rory Danielle or Laney Danielle. My FIL's name is Daniel, so we were going to use Danielle or Daniel as a middle name.

So now that we know it is a boy, and we had no names picked we had to get down to business. I think we have decided on Keegan Daniel. We wanted something a little different, but not completely out there. We also love the names Ian, Liam and Aidan, but so does half the world right now, and I can't pick anything that is in the top 100 list. :haha:

My 14 year old DS would like us to name the baby Octavious Jarome, and my 17 year old DS has picked Demonicus (sp?)? I think Scissors is a way better choice than either of those! :rofl:

My husband is a huge golfer (in case you coudn't tell by Rory and Keegan), so our nursery will be a golf theme. This is the bedding I am having made. I'm super excited about it! The nursery walls are already gray, so I will paint one of them lime green. I can't wait to get started!

Attachments

• golf crib bedding.jpg
    golf crib bedding.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 6
Thanks all! We had a lovely day, and I felt pretty good! Felt rubbish again today to make up for it. Grr!

Got my scan today! I've barely slept a wink I'm so nervous/excited!
Will update later :) hope everyone's well :) xxx

Cheap I like your choice of name. It's lovely. Also thinking the bedding set you've choosen is super! Exciting.

Veronica can you believe we are 12 weeks! Goodluck for today and we look forward to seeing your scan!

Cangaroo at least your sickness let up for your birthday!

How's everyone else?

Xxx

VJean, I love the name and the nursery! So cute! :flower:

Veronicaco, I can't wait to hear about how your scan went!

M2C, it's crazy that we're hitting the big 12 week mark! (technically I'm already there since my baby measures 4 days ahead :winkwink:) It seems like just yesterday that we were getting our BFPs!

Hooray for being close to out of the first trimester! I am so ready to not be sick anymore. I was grumpy all day yesterday because I was just plain sick and tired of being sick and tired! My scan is tomorrow. I dreamed last night that they had to reschedule! We don't even talk names anymore until the third trimester! But I like all of the names everyone has chosen.

It's not letting me upload a picture so I will sort that out later!

All went well thanks guys, awaiting blood results for downs screening but NT was 2.4 which is fine :)

The only weird bit was that baby was really wriggly and the mw kept hitting my abdomen with the probe to get baby to move. It's now really sore and tender, not very impressed really but she'd do it without warning and not for long enough for me to have time to say 'stop'! It's upset me enough to want to come home and check on little one with my Doppler!

Oh and they've bumped me forward two days to the 9th Nov but that's no problem as I was just planning on telling people mid November anyway. I'm keeping my ticker as is for now, I might add another at some point :)
X

Veronicaco, that's great news! So happy that baby is doing great! :flower:

I thought about moving my ticker ahead 4 days, but my OB hasn't changed my due date (they don't unless you measure at least a week ahead) so I guess I'll keep it as it is.

Great news! My due date with Corban was the 11tg but the scan moved it to the 9th.... But he came late! This one has been a few days behind so we will see what they change my date too.

Goodluck for your scan tomorrow hun!

Xxx

It's working now! Here's the little one :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
Veronicaco, I love the picture! :flower: It looks a lot better than the scan pic I got!

Hey girls :hi: How is everyone?
I have some serious catching up to do! Can someone give me a quick update, please :)

Quick update for me:
Im doing good. Not feeling as sick anymore and ive got some of my energy back! Finally!
I had an ultrasound today, for downs syndrome. I think the measurements were good. I dont like how the baby looked though, like his/her spine, it just didnt look right to me, every pic and every angle looked the same (ill upload a pic)
I know im probably just being ridiculous and im just worrying over nothing, as I usually do. But I cant help it, Its what I do, Im pregnant.

Heres the pics
does the spine look weird to anyone else?
[URL=https://s1219.photobucket.com/user/Icca19/media/20140429_205049.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20140429_205049.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Okay, quick update from the past week (not sure how much you've missed, though!):

I had my ultrasound and it's just one! :winkwink:

Veronicaco had her ultrasound and everything looked good. :flower:

VJean got her genetics test result back and found out she's having a boy! :flower:

We've been talking about names that we like, ooing and ahhing over VJean's nursery designs, talking about who co-sleeps and who doesn't, and some of us are starting to feel better as well. I know there's more but that's all I can remember right now.

I'm glad your ultrasound went well, Jess! As for the spine the only thing that comes to mind is that it looks very prominent, like a little thick, but I'm sure that's just the way the ultrasound makes it look. I'm sure baby is just fine and if there was a problem with his/her spine the tech would have made note of it. :flower:

Jess I cant tell to me it just looks like a baby! Try not to worry I'm sure everything is fine :)

Well I thought my morning sickness was coming back last week. Nope turns out I was getting the flu. Well either the flu or food poisoning cos I have been vomiting and had diarrhea for 3 days now :( I think its the flu as I'm now getting head cold symptoms sore throat etc.
Ugh! I do feel better than what I did Monday (its Wednesday evening here almost) and have been drinking rehydration fluid and trying my best to eat which has been going okay most of the time but still can't eat much more than basic food and broths.
The twins have been sick and my son was sick also.

So tomorrow we aren't inviting anyone over for the twins birthday id hate to pass it on. The inlaws will visit but that's their choice if they want to catch bugs I suppose.

It's funny cos I booked in for my flu shot next week hopefully I'm better by then :p im also getting my breast checked then too. I did unintentionally put it off again. Oops.

Good update spiffy :)

Hi Jess, that us looks fine, I was speaking to my us tech and a midline pic should look like that. Notice how the nosebone also looks bright white, that shows it's midline and that would show the spine as very prominent. My pics are not midline and that's why they aren't so bright. Plus from your scan I'm thinking girl :) congratulations xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->