Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Yay, Cangaroo! I bet that felt like such a long wait!

As for me, I'm finally officially second tri! And to celebrate, I dyed my hair last night! (I made it a rule to not do it in the first tri, just in case). :flower:

Yay cangaroo!

And yay spiffy for dying your hair! Yesterday was my entrance to 2nd tri! Tickers still out. Can you believe we are nearly all in 2nd tri?? Xxx

I know, it's crazy! I just hope that means that you start feeling better soon!

So you know what's funny? I dyed my hair yesterday, and DH still hasn't noticed. :dohh: I'll post a pic so you can see, because it's a pretty drastic change! (I'll repost my bump pic from the other day for comparison).

Attachments

• 14 weeks #3.JPG
    14 weeks #3.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 4
  • New hair.JPG
    New hair.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 4
Okay, he finally noticed. He was sitting across from me, eating, and suddenly said, "Whoa! When did you dye your hair?" and then when I told him I did it yesterday, he looked a bit sheepish. :haha:

Love the hair! Is funny how some men never notice hair changes. mines the same if I change my hair he is all "I can tell somethings different are you wearing makeup?" "No I did my hair" "oh. I knew something was different!"

Decided to try get a bump picture just before I hit 20 weeks and there is a bump there!
Hubby mentioned that it was starting to pop out last night and I didn't really believe him cos to me I just feel fat haha.

Have my scan in 3 more sleeps, I can't wait.

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/20140516_145445-1_zpsfa5cec52.jpg

Spiffy glad he noticed! My DH has even paid for a cut and colour and forgotten and not said anything! Hehe!

Zephyr that's defo a bump! You look fab. Not long till your scan now. Looking forward to your next picture!

How's everyone? Have you much planned for the weekend?

Xxx

I still don't feel like its a bump my pants still fit but it is quite high so that may be why.

I'm not doing much this weekend. It is saturday evening already. Hubbys weekend starts tomorrow, he has sundays and mondays off so I cant wait to put my feet up and relax.

2 more sleeps!

I need to spend today doing some serious tidying and cleaning. It's DD's birthday next weekend and we're having loads of family to stay plus an "I can cook" themed party. It'll be hard work, but good fun!

Cangaroo it's indigos birthday next Sunday! We are hoping to do a family BBQ. Just need a BBQ and table! Sounds like a lovely party idea.

Zephyr super exciting that it's only 2 more sleeps. I think you look bump like for sure.

My oh is at work but should be back around lunch then we are going to a park in town as there's something going on down there. Tomorrow we have indigos cake smash! My sil is a newborn photographer she's amazing!

Xxx

Zephyr, it looks like a little bump to me! You look great! Can't wait to hear about your scan. :flower:

Cangaroo and M2C, I hope your birthday planning goes well! We still have a month and a half for my LO's birthday.

As for the weekend, not much. We're just trying to get a few things done before our vacation next weekend. We're leaving Thursday afternoon and will be going to Zion's National Park for a family reunion until Monday night. It should be fun, but will also be crazy, because DH and I have to share a room with DD and DS, which will just be insane. I pretty much don't expect anyone to get much sleep. :nope:

How's everyone feeling now? I'm definitely less nauseous, but still so tired. I didn't get nearly enough useful things done this weekend... My nipples are sore, too. It hurts to feed DD. :nope: I'm having to stop her feeding sometimes. Thankfully she's usually very good at stopping when I ask.

I'm not sick anymore, but so tired. However, it has less to do with pregnancy, and more to do with my DS who was been waking up 4-5 times a night and crying for hour long spurts. :(

Had my scan! Still team yellow. Baby was perfect and everything looks good. Baby had its legs crossed so we wouldnt of found out anyway :p

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/20140519_133800_zpsbdd91dad.jpg

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/20140519_133744_zps4475c20c.jpg

Beautiful scan pictures, Zephyr! I'm so glad everything looked good. :flower:

Thank you! Its always a relief to get to 20 weeks and know everything is good and then its just the long wait ahead :p will feel even more relaxed after v day.

I'm still throwing up! Mornings aren't so bad it just creeps in after lunch and I start throwing up. I'm not as tired though but I still go to bed early to escape the sickness. Glad ms is easing up for some of you.

Spiffy sorry your up a few times a night.

Zephyr what a lovely picture! Yay for team yellow. I love the 20 week scan soooo reassuring and not far from v day! Yay!

Today I'm gonna get mini paddling pool so we can play in the garden! Also need to get something for indigo as her eyes are red and bloodshot. Nurse said probably an allergy.

Xxx

Spiffy im sorry you are up at night heaps! I sorta wonder how the night wakings will go when baby is here :p if it wakes up the toddlers we are so screwed lol
hope your lo starts sleeping better.

m2c sorry you are still vomiting :( hopefully it goes soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->