Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

It's DD's birthday today and it's raining! Oh dear, looks like we'll be barbecuing under umbrellas....

We had a lovely day! OH did the barbecuing under a gazebo and then it stopped raining so the children could play outside. Everyone had a great time. The children cooked savoury treats before cupcake decorating and pass the parcel. It was hard work, though! I'm exhausted now.

Mo2P, I can't wait to see that beautiful BFP! (Also, I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but I used to live in Washington when I was little :flower:)

Cangaroo, I'm glad that your DD's birthday party was a success!

Well, I'm still at the family reunion, but I've made a bizarre discovery! My DS sleeps sitting up! I would never have known, except he's been sleeping with us, and I've seen him doing it many times times in the last few days. It totally creeped me out when I saw him doing it the first time! :haha:

Hi girls :hi:
I really need to start checking BnB more, I am so far behind it seems!
Hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend (here in the States) I ate SO much food! lol and I have a new pregnancy craving addiction, toasted marsh mellows! yummy!! I must have eaten an entire bag this weekend lol also love SMORES! they are the best! We make our smores with a Reeces cup instead of using chocolate bars!! If you havent tried it yet I suggest you do! OMG they are delicious!

well I have a drs appointment tomorrow, im a little excited! I have a ew questions for the dr, and Im hoping that ill get the date for my gender scan when I leave this appointment.
Ill be sure to update when I do :)

Cangaroo happy birthday to your little one! Sounds like a super day! We put up a mini gazebo we had as rain was forecast but it never rained so all was well.

Jess lovely to hear from you. I have my midwife appointment today so I'm hoping to hear bubs heartbeat. Our friend from America sent us the bits to make smores! There mega! Didn't last long!

Can't believe how far we are getting along!

How is everyone? Did you all have good weekends?

Xxx

We had a lovely weekend with all my family staying. DD loved having her cousin (exactly 1 month younger) to play with. They were so cute together!

Now I'm totally in holiday mode and have to go to work today. Yuck!

Jess, I hope you get the date for your scan!

Glad everyone's weekends went well. :flower:

Heard bubbas heartbeat which is always a good feeling. Plus with all my throwing up I've only put on 2lbs! I'm sure that's gonna change in the coming months though!

Xxx

Always a great feeling M2C!
I hope I get to see baby today lol I know that wont happen :) wishful thinking but at least ill get to hear little ones HB!

Is it bad that I have already put on 15 lbs? :shrug:

Jess, in my first two pregnancies, I put on about 1lb per week, with a total weight gain of 40lbs, each time. This time, I've only gained 6lbs so far, but something tells me it's going to catch up, and that I'll gain 40lbs, again. It just seems to be my thing. :haha::dohh:

No idea how much I've put on. I don't weigh myself. I know I'll lose it all breastfeeding, anyway!

I don't lose weight breastfeeding :( my body clings to every bit of fat lol

I hid my scales months ago too cos I had put on way too much weight in the 1st tri and I felt bad :p so I have no idea how much I have gained. I'll weigh near the end and then again a week or so after and see what the damage is then lol

I've been floating around still reading posts! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
I'm doing great, bit of lower backache and weird dreams but that's about it.

In the first 18m or so breastfeeding I could eat as much as I liked and I still ended up less than my pre-preg weight. I put a little back on as DD fed less, but still weighed less at the start if this pregnancy than at my last. I feel very lucky for that- I know it's not guaranteed.

I lost all but 8 pounds of the pregnancy weight, both times. With one, I breastfeed 7 weeks, with the other, I breastfeed 4 and 1/2 months, so I don't think BFing really helps me lose weight, either. The only thing that BFing helped me with was not gain more weight, since I could eat pretty much whatever I wanted to and not gain anything.

Zephyr, I'm glad you're doing well. I tend to get backache later on, as well, except mine is usually upper back pain, which is not very typical for pregnancy pain.

My aunt lives there :) almost testing time. 4dpo. Crazy cramps and killer headache. I'm choosing to look at that as good signs.

Oooo, I can't wait to see those tests, Mo2P! It's funny, now that I'm pregnant, I just want to look at other people's pee-sticks, since I don't have any of my own. :haha: (True addict :winkwink:)

Spiffy I agree I feel the need to squint at lines! Exciting!

I put on a lot of weight with Corban.... But as I had chemo I lost it all and more! so I started my pregnancy smaller with indigo.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->