Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I've still got over a month to wait to find out gender. I can't wait to buy something! I have no idea whether this baby is a girl or boy. DD is coming around to the idea of a boy as well so hopefully she'll be excited either way!

Well, I've still got 4 or 5 months before I find out the gender! :haha: But that's okay. I'm seriously not even tempted to find out, but I guess a lot of that has to do with the fact that I already have a boy and a girl, so there's no pressure or desire to have a certain gender. :flower:

Cangaroo, one of my good friends is having her second girl, and while her daughter was set on having a baby brother, she has since come around to the idea, and is really looking forward to meeting her sister.

I think it would be so lovely to be team yellow and find out at birth. How exciting! But I'm a planner and can't wait to know so I can shop etc. I need almost nothing for a girl, but would need a fair few things for a boy. I also know loads of people who found out by accident at the 20 week scan!

I'm afraid of accidentally finding out. And not necessarily through any fault of the tech. With DS, we asked the tech not to tell us, and just put it in an envelope so we could find with our friends and families at DD's birthday, but both DH and I took one look at DS's profile and just knew he was a boy. In fact, DH said, "It's either a boy, or an ugly girl." :dohh:

So I'm afraid I'll have a good idea after the ultrasound, and then it won't really be a surprise anymore. :(

I thought I saw willy flashes at my ultrasound but I'm not sure cos I guess it could of been the cord or something. I was trying hard not to look. I think because ive convinced myself its a boy that's why I was seeing stuff :p

im not fussed on gender either. I want to use the name we have chosen for a girl and I think a girl would be a better fit with the siblings, it would even up the girls (there's 3 girls) but ive got it in my head this is a boy.

So then I think because I felt the same with my last team yellow baby and was wrong!! Maybe im wrong again and it is a girl.

lol this wait is fun and im loving the white, brown and cream coloured clothing and wraps etc.

Zephyr, I'm pretty sure I saw little boy parts in my scan with DS, but told myself the same thing, that it was probably the cord or something. :dohh:

Haha yeah! I dunno its so hard because she stayed away from that area pretty good. She did say that babies legs were crossed so she couldn't of told me the sex anyway even if I wanted to know so its hard to say what I saw .... I'm so confused! Haha
Either way it will be a nice surprise.

Planner here too! I have to be organised and I guess I'm a bit of a control freak so knowing gender gives me a bit more control over the situation. :)

With dd knowing the gender really helped me emotionally after the losses as I started to picture myself with a girl and it just made it more real. I don't feel so stressed this time as I've experienced it before so it does feel real but I think it helps Dh connect too. But that's just what my guy is like, he's not into the scans particularly and he's fantastic with a newborn/child but he finds pregnancy a bit odd. He is reluctant to go near my tummy and hasn't felt movement or kicks. How do your men/partners feel about that stuff? X

I think the picture says it all!

Team............

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
Veronicaco! Congrats! There is no mistaking there :)

Congrats, Veronicaco! Didn't I say you were having a boy? :haha:

As for my DH, some of the pregnancy stuff weirded him out a little at first, but I talk about pregnancy all the time (mostly about stuff I read on these forums), so there's not much that phases him now. He loves to feel the kicks and movements, though, and always says, "Awww!" the first time he feels it. But on the other hand, he's not super great with newborns. He doesn't know what to do with them, since he can't bounce them or play with them, really, and always feels like he's being too rough. When they get a little older, though, and can play, he's great with them. :flower:

You certainly did Spiffy!!! :)

Yes I bought a little something couldn't resist!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 5
Aww, cute! You're making me want to go buy my girl and boy coming home outfits. :flower:

Aww those suits are too cute!

I did some online shopping last night at pumpkin patch for shoes for my 5 yo and I snuck a nb hat in too :p I keep going to buy stuff but have to stop myself cos I don't really need it. It's all so cute tho.

My hubby doesnt have anything to do with newborns cos he thinks he will break them lol

No names yet, I am stuck completely for a boys name!! We are working on it :) so I will keep you posted x

Gorgeous outfits! We're finding boys' names much harder than girls' names too...

It's so nice to be feeling better and able to eat pudding again! Hope you're all feeling good.

Just had my two remaining wisdom teeth removed and I would have rather given birth than go through that. It was so unbelievably painful. :( In fact, one of my teeth was so bizarre-looking that the dentist actually asked if he could keep it to show to people. :wacko:

Aww, sorry to hear it was so painful! Hope you have some good painkillers now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->