Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I don't have as much nausea but I still throw up everything past breakfast. Hopefully that passes soon too.

Cangaroo I'm glad your feeling better! I finding boys names difficult. So far we have decided on iya for a girl.

Spiffy you poor thing! Your tooth sounds crazy! Pretty cool his using it to show people.

How's everyone? When are your next scans/midwife/dr appointments???

Xxx

Sadly, I only have normal Tylenol, which really hasn't done much for me. :(

M2C, your girls name is beautiful. :flower: We also have had more trouble with a boys name this time, which probably means we're having a girl, since we always seem to struggle with the gender were not having.

My next scan and appointment will be June 24th, when I'll be 19+5 weeks. :flower:

Sorry you're still bring sick M2C- that's rubbish! I was sick until 20 weeks last time so it was a huge surprise and relief when I started feeling better at 12 weeks this time.

Spiffy- can you get codeine over there? It's fine in pregnancy and so much better than Paracetamol (Tylenol).

I have my 16/40 midwife appointment on Monday and then nothing until 20/40 scan on 9th July.

I'm sorry you're still feeling sick!! That must mean girl ;) mine was a lot easier this time.
Iya is a lovely name!
Spiffy - sorry about your teeth. That sucks, I had a wisdom out when pregnant with dd and I felt so crap after, I hope you feel better soon.
I have my 20 week scan on the 25th June so actually only 3 weeks tomorrow!! It's nice to have things to look forward to :)

How are everyone's bumps coming along?

Veronicaco, your scan is the day after mine. How fun. :flower:

As for bumps, I'll take another pic when my face isn't so swollen. :blush:

My scan is on the 24th too! Though my doc is letting me come every 2 weeks just to calm my anxiety. It's been really bad lately. I felt some flutters today which has calmed me down and today I am going to buy a used doppler! Debating if it's a good idea or not but I think it will help me. If I can't find a heartbeat I won't be too discouraged cuz I do suspect an anterior placenta. At least that's what I tell myself so I don't freak out at the lack of movement. Ah, pregnancy after losses are so stressful!

Anyways, that week of all our scans will be fun!

M2C, I am so sorry you are still throwing up! That is the worst. And I would also say girl but I was just as sick with my last boy. So my theory of extra sick with girls went out the window.

Spiffy, so about the pain. I refuse to go to the dentist when I'm pregnant because if I can't have the nitrous oxide gas, I don't want to go. :)

Luvymom, what time is your scan? Since your doctor is at IMC as well, I assume you get your 20 week scan at Maternal Fetal Medicine, just above L&D, right? If so, that would be so funny if we actually passed each other getting our scans! :flower:

M2C, if this baby is a girl (as I suspect) then the "sicker with a girl" thing will have been right for me, but if it's a boy, then that theory goes out the window for me, too!

My scan is the 24th also!!!! :)

Spiffy I hope your feeling better :hugs:

Wow! The 24th and 25th are going to be exciting days!

As for me, the worst is over, because at least the bleeding has stopped and I don't have to have a wad of gauze stuck in my mouth anymore, but the swelling and soreness is still pretty bad. But I am proud of myself for not taking anything but regular Tylenol. :flower:

Corban I had nausea and indigo sickness very much like this so that makes me think girl. I guess we will find out if that theory is true in November!

Luvymom I'm sorry you've been worried. I borrowed a Doppler as before I had indigo I had a molar and the a mc so I was soooooo worried. I had an anterior placenta with her so didn't feel her until 20 weeks. I used to just use it once or twice a week or if I had a panicky moment. I'd only listen briefly so I didn't become obsessed. Hopefully bubba will be wiggling for you more so thT will give you reassurance.

Spiffy that sounds awful! Hope it starts to settle soon.

I have my scan on the 27th June so a few days after you ladies! Gonna be a busy week for scans. I see my midwife 22nd July.

Xxx

Spiffy, that would be funny if we saw each other. My doc is on the 4th floor and they do the scans right there in their office. I have an afternoon appt, when's yours?

Oh, mine's at 8am, since it was easier for my DH to go into work a bit late, then get off early, so he could come. I was wondering what office you went to, since my OB's office only has female doctors, and I remember you saying that yours was a man, so that makes sense. :flower:

image.jpg

Relaxed tummy! Can still suck it in though so not proper bump yet!

Xxx

Cute bump, M2C! An I think at 17 weeks you can call even a relaxed bump a proper bump, because it's definitely baby hanging out there! I remember sucking in when I was almost full-term with my babies, and I could always tuck a little of my bump back against my spine. :flower:

My scan is on the 24th too! Though my doc is letting me come every 2 weeks just to calm my anxiety. It's been really bad lately. I felt some flutters today which has calmed me down and today I am going to buy a used doppler! Debating if it's a good idea or not but I think it will help me. If I can't find a heartbeat I won't be too discouraged cuz I do suspect an anterior placenta. At least that's what I tell myself so I don't freak out at the lack of movement. Ah, pregnancy after losses are so stressful!

Anyways, that week of all our scans will be fun!

M2C, I am so sorry you are still throwing up! That is the worst. And I would also say girl but I was just as sick with my last boy. So my theory of extra sick with girls went out the window.

Spiffy, so about the pain. I refuse to go to the dentist when I'm pregnant because if I can't have the nitrous oxide gas, I don't want to go. :)

Pg after a loss is so stressful! That's great your doc will give you extra scans!

I have an anterior placenta and have no trouble finding baby's heartbeat, however, all babies are different and hide/hangout in different areas! The anterior placenta does mean that I don't feel baby as much as I have on previous pregnancies. At 19 weeks (my ticker is a little off), I still can't really feel baby moving on the outside yet. Just a bit of randomness on the inside that I know is baby.

Veronico, Yay!! A boy!! :blue: Are we the only ones that know what we are having?

AFM: So I know I need to do a proper update, but I am still so stinkin' tired! I can't keep eyes open at night long enough to get on BnB. I'll try and do better. :haha:

I have my 20 week scan (a few days early) on Friday morning. Can't wait to see my baby again. My last scan was so enjoyable as he was moving around everywhere! I have almost filled his closet with clothes and his nursery is coming along. I'm having issues with his crib bedding, as I am trying to have it custom made on Etsy, but they lady is swamped and not returning emails. I think I have to start looking for a plan B. Way to stressful!

Other than that, nothing to exciting! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon, and keep the bump pics coming! I'll post on on Friday after my appointment. DH won't be able to take one of me until then.

VJean, good to hear from you! I hope everything comes together with your crib bedding (at least you started early!) and when it's done, you'll have to post pictures. :flower: You and Veronicaco are the only ones that know right now, but several of us are staying team yellow, so it will be a long while yet before we find out!

So the dentist split my lip pretty good trying to get my bottom tooth out, so I think I'll do a bump pic after that heals. Right now I look like an abuse victim, with a swollen jaw and a fat lip. :dohh:

Spiffy- sorry you're still suffering.

V-jean- Good to hear from you. Sorry you're so tired!

DD had her first ballet lesson today (she's been asking to go for a while). She loved it and it was very cute!

On another note- I'm loving pregnancy hair! It doesn't get greasy for ages so I don't have to wash it as often and it's so shiny. I don't remember my hair changing this early last time! Second tri is going well. I don't have a proper bump yet, still mostly bloat. Now if only I could feel the baby move a bit more obviously and more often I'd be totally happy.

Cangaroo naww ballet for littlies is just gorgeous! My daughter started when she was 4 (shes 9 now) and my other daughter started a bit later. It was wonderful! However the older one now that she is at highschool sort of lost interest in it and the younger daughter has moved onto highland dancing which is very fun to watch!

Ill have to take a pic tomorrow and upload it. My bump is finally getting there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->