Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

My cosleeping cot was one of my favourite purchases, I'm going to buy a better mattress for it this time as the foam one supplied with it is not great. Dd could shuffle in for a feed and then move back out after but obviously I followed all safe co-sleeping practices to the letter. It just removed the concern of having her between us as Dh wouldn't be as aware as me and she couldn't fall out of the bed.

We just co-slept with DD in bed following safety guidelines until about 8 months when we attached a normal cot in a side car arrangement. I'm going to do the side car cot from birth this time so will get an extra wide mattress made to measure so it will fit the bed perfectly.

We co-sleep as well. DD was with us until around 15 months. We may move this baby a bit sooner, depending on how I feel. It's my last baby, so I know I'll be in no rush. Also, I work full time so I take advantage of being able to nurse all night to help with supply and get my sleep as well!

Although we co-sleep, I'll still have a nursery. I like our room and living room to be grown up space, with most of the baby stuff in the baby's room or in the family room. I also just love the task of decorating a nursery. :haha: I didn't have one with my older children due to ex husbands priorities and little money. Now that my new DH is so hands on and money isn't an issue, I'm loving doing the nursery!

Thanks girls, I was getting a little nervous not feeling any kicks or flutters yet but I guess its still too early.
Only 2 more weeks until my scan!!! Im SO excited, I dont think ill sleep at all the night before lol

As for the sleeping situation with LO, I have a beautiful bassinet that my sister bought me for my baby shower with Charlie. Its wooden, and it can go with either gender. Ill have baby sleep in it right next to the bed by me. I have a hard time co sleeping, I dont sleep well with the baby because im scared that something will happen, so in turn I dont sleep lol I do what I call "half sleeping" When LO is about 4 months old Ill move him/her into Charlottes room. So the 2 babies will share a room. If the baby is a girl they will share a room for just about all of their childhood, until my step daughter goes to college lol but if its a boy they will eventually have to have separate rooms and ill deal with that when the time comes lol Ill have a few years to figure out something, we have a room that we can make into another bedroom if/when the time comes

Would it be weird if i joined you ladies here? I'm due Feb 1st, but miss you all from the ntnp thread. If it's weird, please feel free to tell me to buzz off :)

TTC, please join us! I wondered whether you might wander over here once you got your BFP, and hoped you would! You may not be as far along as the rest of us, but you're in the same exact boat. :flower: How are you feeling?

Thank you so much ladies! :)

I'm doing ok. Morning sickness kicked in pretty bad and i am not coping well. :( It feels worse than with my ds but i don't know if it really is worse or if i just think it is...lol.

How are all of you? Lots of 20 week scans coming up :) Can't believe you're all almost halfway! :)

I have my first scan in less than 2 weeks :)

Your more than welcome on this thread TTC :)

What day is your scan, TTC? Because, in this group, we have scans on the 24th, 25th, and 26th! (I think!) So It's going to be an exciting week for scan, for sure. :flower: And I'm sorry to hear that MS has hit you pretty bad. :( Maybe you're cooking up a girly bump this time? :winkwink: (Which reminds me, are you finding out the gender or staying team yellow? Seems like we're a bit half and half on this thread right now).

Hahaha!!!!!!! No way! My scan is the 23rd :) Ooh so a very exciting week!!!! :)

I do plan to find out gender. Last time dh found out and we did a little reveal party and i found out by opening a box with the outfit dh picked for him to come home in :) This time i get to find out and dh can open a box :) Not sure if our families will be interested in another gender reveal so soon lol!!!! :)

Who else is team yellow? Spiffy, m2c... That's all i remember right now :)

I'm team yellow! 20 week scan is the 27th!

Sorry about your morning sickness! I'm still throwing up! Hopefully it passes quickly for you Hun!

Xxx

I'm team yellow :) I wasn't in the thread you guys were in but I joined this one cos breastfeeding and pregnant :p im not due in nov either, im due in oct.
sorry about your morning sickness
:(

Im finding out! :) On the 24th

:hugs: so sorry you girls are still dealing with MS :(

We're finding out, but not until the 20 week scan which is on the 9th July. I'll be almost 21 weeks!

Yep, VJean and Veronicaco are our blue bumps. :flower:

I'm still thinking mine is a girl, but we'll find out in October/Novemeber!

Jess, what time is your scan? Mine is at 8am, and Luvymoms is in the afternoon. I can't believe three of us all have a scan the same day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->