Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Happy v-day :) I am counting down the weeks. I remember enjoying pregnancy more when that milestone had been passed :)

I agree! Starts feeling a bit more comfortable. Not too long to wait xxx

Maybe you ladies can help me out here...

I'm a little worried because i seem to have a small amount of pink spotting in my panties. I have seen zero on the toilet paper. And maybe I'm crazy because i don't know if it would look pink when dried? This does. We haven't dtd since my bfp. I'm 7 weeks today.

Any ideas? Do you think it's actually spotting if i haven't seen it on the tp? Or is it maybe some weird dye or something? I know I'm grasping maybe but why wouldn't it show with wiping? It's very light pink too.... not brownish or reddish....

Hmmm I'm not sure! Doesn't sound like something bad as your not cramping. If your concerned can you call your midwife? Xx

TTC, have you been DTD lately? I had spotting from weeks 6-8 with my DD, and it was just because my cervix was tender from DTD. :blush: But regardless, like M2C said, if it's very light and there's no cramping, I'm sure it's okay. But I bet if you called your doctor, they would have you come in and do bloods or give you a quick ultrasound for reassurance (that's what mine did when I was having that spotting).

If you are worried fold up a little price of white toilet paper and put it in your underwear like a sanitary towel. If anything is coming out then it will be more obvious and easier to identify. Sounds pretty normal to me but I understand the need to be sure x

Thank you ladies. :)

I really wish i could blame dtd but we haven't done anything since last o time. Lol!!!! Poor dh :(

I called my dr this morning. It's a new ob and my first apptwas next Monday. So i didn't know if they'd see me or say wait till next week. Anyway, they were super nice and fit me in within 30 minutes. I got a scan and saw baby measuring 7+1 (right on) and hb was 135-145. Definitely a lower hb than ds (his was 189) but I think it's ok.

Then i saw the dr. I got so morning sick in the office so he prescribed me some stuff for nausea. I still go next week to meet my actual ob but the office was so nice, the dr was so reassuring, and i feel so much better.

He said the spotting could be from lifting my son or overdoing it in general but there's no reason to think that lifting him as normal would cause a miscarriage. He says everything looks fine and just keep an eye on the spotting.

Thank you ladies for helping me and telling me the obvious...call the dr! Lol!!!! I'm glad i did.

TTC, I'm so glad you got to see your little bean and feel reassured! I think a lot of us shy away from calling our doctors because we're afraid they'll make us feel stupid for calling, but most of the time that's not the case. I'm glad your new OB's office seems to be so friendly and helpful! Also, I'm glad they gave you something for the nausea. I hope it works! :flower:

Ttc great news bubs is ok. I had brown bleeding at 8-9 weeks with my molar and never pushed for a scan and I waited till 12 weeks. If I'd made more of a fuss I'd have been diagnosed faster so I say it's always worth it. Awesome news though xxx

Glad all is ok ttc!
My little bean has been really lively recently and I felt kicks from the outside last night!! I grabbed dh's hand and he felt it too. Such a special moment especially as he was afraid of my pregnant body last time lol.

How is everyone feeling? Can't wait for all the scans next week!!!!

Veronicaco, that's awesome that your DH was able to feel the kicks! I don't think my DH could feel them until about 21 weeks last time, so I'm wondering if it'll be sooner this time or not. I'm definitely feeling movement everyday, but I'm starting to wonder if I actually do have an anterior placenta, but just higher up, because even though my uterus is close to my bellybutton, I only every feel movement down by my pelvic bone. Or maybe baby is just breech right now and just kicking me low because that's where his/her legs are. :shrug:

I, too, am getting excited for all the scans next week! I feel like I'm just wishing away the days until next Tuesday.

Glad all is okay ttc!!

I'm only getting movement down low also but not kicks, its more like tickles. So weird cos usually that movement I've been feeling was baby's hands (in previous pregnancies) and id still get kicked up by my ribs but I've had no high kicks at all recently.

I've been feeling the lightest movement on the outside! I'm happy as it took ages with indie. I love feeling baby move!

Can't believe how many scans we have next week! A bumper crop!

Xxx

Cute bump M2c!!

I however am piling on the pounds around my bum and hips, pretty different to last time when I was all bump. I am sooooo hungry too, he must be growing like crazy in there :) I am gonna be a wide load in a few months time that's for sure lol. Totally worth it though. It doesn't show but I am also quite long in the body I'm 5'10 so pretty tall in all so I do look big already. My neighbour asked if I was sure it wasn't twins the other day - cringe! I am going to get them to size scan me later on I think as Dh has a huge head and I want to make sure he's going to come out of there lol.

On another note - does anyone find when they lie in bed at night they get what I can only guess is mild Braxton hicks? I just feel a little pressure lower down and it was a little unsettling last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
Lovely bump! With Corban I was certainly hungry all the time! As soon as my nausea past I ate lots! Hehe!

Xxx

Oh and as for Braxton hicks I've never had them so I'm not sure?!?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->