Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Oh wow!!! Ladies i just realized you're all halfway there!!!!!! Congratulations :)

For yellow bumps and those who haven't found out yet, do you have guesses as to pink or blue? Spiffy, i know you suspect pink. M2c what do you think? Jess? Zephyr?

I'm kind of thinking blue again for me, but part of me wants a girl. I'm 100% happy either way, but a pink bump would be nice so i can get all those girly clothes etc :)

To be honest I haven't a clue but if I had to guess I would say girl due to my sickness being very similar to indigos! Bring on November!!!!!

Xxx

I was pretty sick with my son, but it seems like this time it's bad earlier. Like last time I'd get nauseous spells but didn't feel super sick till 8wk. Now this time at 6 weeks on the dot i started feeling like the flu most of the day! :)

I have had a couple of dreamsthat it's twins. But i can't trust my intuition because i dreamed my son was a girl the whole time :)

Honestly I have no idea. I want a girl but don't mind if we have a boy. This is our 6th and last baby I already have g,g,b and b/g twins.

I do think boy tho because we dtd two days after I ovulated and I heard boy sperm swims faster :p
this baby was planned......for the next month. We actually decided to stop using contraception after I o'd thinking we were safe ready to try for the next month
we did discuss doing it that month and decided last minute we would stick to our original plan of february ttc. Was quite a shock tbh.

I think im leaning more towards a boy but I dunno.

I think boy as I was so much less sick this time around. Who knows, though! I'll be happy either way.

I have been thinking boy since I first found out I was pregnant. Lately though, after looking at my chart I have been thinking girl because we dtd 2 days before ovulation. So "scientifically speaking" I want to think girl but womans instinct I have to say boy :)

It's so exciting! I think it's a nice mix of us finding out and not finding out. I already wanna get the baby boxes down from the loft so I can look at all the mini clothes!

Xxx

M2C, I think if I do have a girl, I'm going to have fun getting out all of DD's old newborn clothes, since I haven't seen those for a few years, whereas I've seen DS's newborn clothes last summer. :haha:

Hahaha!!!!!!! Spiffy that made me laugh :)

Hoping all of our scans go well :)

Bleh!!!! I'm so sick today. I was crying over it.... How silly! I'm just so lucky my dh has his crazy schedule because he's home in the morning when I'm worst :)

Oh ttc! I'm feeling you! Those first few weeks I cried a lot! I felt so awful I would cry most days. Remember it passes..... Not much help when your feeling so icky though!

Spiffy for me a boy would be better as Corban was born the same time the season of clothes would be the same..... Indie being a May baby wont quite be right so could only use bits of her old stuff.

Xxx

The good thing is, M2C, if it's a girl, you can always buy a few little jackets and pants, and still use all of Indie's onsies and sleep suits. I had the opposite problem with my DS, because he was born in July, but I got all of my boy clothes from my aunt, and her boy was born in December. So it's always been off. In fact, she still sends me stuff as her boy outgrows them, so here it is, June, and my DS is wearing Christmas pajamas! :dohh::haha:

Hehe! Christmas all year round! This is true! A few cardys etc and I can use most bits!

I'm sooooooo broody for a newborn!

Xxx

I know this is weird to say, but I'm not that excited about having a newborn again. I love the excitement of pregnancy, and I love the stage that my kids are at now, where they can interact and move around and play, but the 0-6 months range is my least favorite so far. I've been unfortunate enough to have two high-needs babies (bad sleepers, bad nursers/eaters, and generally fussy most of the time) and so the sleeplessness and the frustration of the newborn stage really drags me down. :(

I don't think it's weird as we all have our preferences. I love it all..... But a teeny wiggly newborn is lovely! The funny faces they pull! All cross eyed! Hehe! Love snuggles too.

Corban is at a funny age! The other morning he brushed his teeth and said "smell my voice" hehe! Indigo is becoming super cheeky and a bit stroppy! I keep being told girls are more of a handful!!!!!

Xxx

TTC so sorry your feeling icky :( I hope it passes soon for you :hugs:

I am kinda excited to see what this LO is too! :) I have a TON of baby girl stuff that im waiting to see if I can use or sell to this little store that we have here called "Once upon a Child".They buy gently used kids stuff (cloths, shoes,bedroom decor, toys, high chairs, ect..) and all the other accessories and stuff you go through having children. I LOVE that store. Just sell the stuff that your kids grow out of and buy what you need. I saved some stuff from when Dominic was little (8 yrs ago!) So i have some baby boy stuff if LO is a boy but needless to say I have way more girls stuff. I think I have 3 totes of boy stuff and 6 totes of girls stuff! :) I made sure to keep all the big stuff neutral too so we just need another crib and high chair! Oh and a stroller that can accommodate 2 kids!

Jess, I think we have a store called Kid to Kid that's just like Once upon a child. :flower:

When it comes to buying stuff, I don't think we need anything ether way (except diapers!). We already have a crib set up downstairs to move DS into when the baby comes, since he won't be ready for a bed at 15/16 months (we bought it from a friend for $50). And because we only had DD 2 years ago, we still have everything from her, too. And we already have a double stroller because we needed one when DS came. Oh wait, we do need another car seat, but that's about it. Can you believe we're going to have three kids in car seats??? And since DD will only be 2.5 years old when this baby comes, we're going to have three in car seats for a while! :wacko:

Oh goodness spiffy!!!!! Do you think your car will fit them?

I haven't decided if we will get a 2nd crib. Ds will be 16-17 months. We have a basinett that he used for 4 months so maybe by 20-21 months he'll be ok to use a toddler bed?

We still have his infant seat so no new carseat. We also cloth diaper so no diapers but I'll need to buy some 0-12lb covers....

I'm getting a little nervous about 2 under 2!

TTC, we kept DS in a pack n play at first, since we only had one crib, and we moved DD to a "big girl bed" when she was about 19 months old, and she did great, but I know not all kids are ready that early.

As for our car, we bought my in-laws van a few months ago, so we'll have enough room (our car never would have fit three car seats!). But the thought of buckling and unbuckling three kids and making sure one doesn't run off in a parking lot while I'm helping another, is a little daunting!

But you'll be fine with 2 under 2! It's really only difficult the first 4 or 5 months, because the new baby requires so much attention at that age, and the older one is still getting used to the fact that you have to split your time. My DD would get mad and hit my DS because she knew it would get a reaction from me, and it drove me crazy! Once DS could sit up on his own, he was more easily contented, and then once he could crawl, things got way easier. :flower:

V day for me! So excited. Time is going so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->