Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Congrats spiffy!!!!!! So happy all looks well! What a sweet little one in your picture :)

Yay, looking good Spiffy!! Glad they didn't ruin your surprise :)

Good to hear from you Cangaroo! I wondered where you'd disappeared to!

Trying to contain my nerves/excitement for tomorrow. Can't wait to see my little man again just hoping all is as it should be :)
Who else has a scan tomo?

Ok so i called a different ob this morning. The office was so rude that i was like nevermind! I'll chance it at the other office because at least they've been extremely helpful!!! I guess i feel better knowing I'm getting such better prenatal care here and don't want to lose that on a small chance of someone i don't like delivering the baby.

They have ordered a different test for dh should get results by Friday :)

TTC, that's good that you explored your options, because now you shouldn't have any regrets later. :flower:

Glad the scan went well Spiffy and you're still team yellow!

Sorry to hear the OB office were rude. I'm glad your current office have been so helpful, but it must he disconcerting to hear you may encounter someone you've had problems with before in an emergency. It sounds like it's fairly unlikely, though, so fingers crossed!

Spiffy what a cute scan! I'd say by that picture it's a pink one!

Ttc sorry they were rude but I'm glad you made a decision.

Xx

Cangaroo I'm happy you had a lovely time away! Great that the weather was good. Bump pic???

Jess did you have your scan!

Veronica exciting you get to see your little fella again!

Xx

Cangaroo, I'm glad you had fun camping. I can't say I would look forward to being stuck in a tent with my kids, but then again, your DD is a little older than mine. :flower:

Veronicaco, I'm looking forward to seeing another picture of your little guy!

M2C, I'm still thinking pink, as well. ;)

Oh, I forgot to add, they said baby was measuring about 13 ounces. That's a pretty good weight for 20 weeks, right? I hope so! I want this baby to get as big as possible by the time he/she is born. I think it would be amazing to have a baby that's at least 7lbs!

Had my scan, everything looks good!! The baby was giving us a really hard time getting a good look at gender but the tech said she's almost positive its a girl!!!
Im excited, although I think that the tech might be wrong lol ill post a pic and you gitls can tell me what you think.
:( I think DH is disappointed, though he hasnt really shown it. All he said was he would like to go out for a drink later.

Spiffy glad your scan went well! :)

imm try to post a bump pic later too!

[URL=https://s1219.photobucket.com/user/Icca19/media/20140624_162807.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/20140624_162807.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

its a weird pic, baby has its butt in the air and the view is kinda and behind/side view. You can see butt cheeks on each side.
I just dont feel 100% thats its a girl. From this position his scrotum could be falling forward, if that makes sense??
Plus its not the classic 3 lines you see with a girl
What do you girls think?? Am I being crazy lol

Jess, the only thing harder than not knowing, is knowing but not knowing for sure! :wacko: All I know is that the potty shot for my DS was pretty dang obvious, but I think it definitely depends on the angle. Do you have a profile picture we could see? (Also, there might be some pros over in the Gender prediction forum that are better at analyzing potty shots.)

I'm glad that baby looked good, though! :flower:

Thanks spiffy, I was going to pop over there and see what those ladies think :)

Ooh, how frustrating not knowing for certain! I agree the gender prediction forum is your best bet.

The camping was rather cramped, even for us as a co-sleeping family. It was annoying being woken up super early when it got light, and she struggled going to sleep before it got dark which was a problem since it is midsummer!

Jess, I'm not too good at figuring scans out but I'm so happy your sweet little is doing well!!!! :)

Thank you ladies for all your support and kind words :) Dh had his blood test (the right one) this afternoon. They're not sure how long it will take but we may know by Friday!

Can't wait to see more scans!!!!

I'm feeling so many movements this evening! Super wiggly baby. I'm feeling movements every day now and they are much more obvious.

TTC- I'm glad the right tests have been done now. Fingers crossed not too long to wait for results.

TTC, I hope you get your results as soon as possible!

I'm feeling this baby every day now, too, but because of the anterior placenta, it's always low down and soft, compared to how hard the kicks felt at this point with my other two.

Oh speaking of anterior placentas, I have one too! Lol that explains alot, I never feel this baby.

Sounds like my movements :p still getting them low down and very soft tickles/punches and hiccups.

I have absolutely no clue what this baby is now. I thought boy but I had 3 dreams 3 nights in a row that its a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->