Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Jess, we did do the silly string with the kids and I was so excited I didn't take any pictures!!! We got the silly string at Dollar Tree. Super cheap. I had to take the lids off so it didn't reveal the color. there was a part that was pink on the front that was on all colors, but to be safe I also bought some smiley face stickers to cover that part up too. The cans are small but it did the trick. It just didn't spray a ton. We did that to tell the kids. And it was super easy to clean up. To announce on facebook and instagram, I took a picture this morning of my daughter holding the u/s picture and a pink baby outfit. then I captioned it "Excited for a sister!"

M2C- My scan is 2 weeks away still- 9th July.

I love the idea of silly string and balloons to announce. I might do one of those for DD.

Hubby felt baby for the first time last night :p

I was getting kicks up high and I said "quick give me your hand!" And he caught the second to last kick.
He was pretty happy about that.

Luvymom, I'm glad to hear that your announcements went well. I look forward to the day when I can announce stuff to my kids, but right now my DD is too young to really care about a sibling, let alone what gender. :dohh:

Cangaroo, the next two weeks will go by faster than you think! :flower:

Zephyr, that's awesome! I can't wait until DH can feel this baby. There's nothing better than the look on their face when they feel that first kick, even if it's not your first pregnancy. With the position of my placenta this time, I'm not sure when DH will feel anything. :shrug:

Luvymom, that's super cute!!!! :)

Zephyr, what a sweet moment:)

Great news! Got dh test back! Negative for kell!!!! :) My antibodies still have to be monitored closely but everything should be ok :)

Spiffy - Ive got an anterior placenta and knew it would be late. I actually thought it would be a few weeks away yet but I must of just got the timing right. Hopefully it's not too far away!
His look was priceless and he laughed.

ttc that's great news!! :)

Yay, TTC! That's amazing news! And that's great that they got back to you so soon! :flower:

Zephyr, do you know if your placenta is up high or down low? Mine is up higher, so I figure as soon as baby goes head down, I won't feel a lot of those kicks very well. With DS, I had an anterior placenta, but it was lower, so as soon as he flipped head down, I felt everything!

I should have asked if mine was high or low
it seemed to look like it was right in the middle of the screen lol

Just took my 20 week bump pic :flower:

Attachments

• 20 weeks with #3.JPG
    20 weeks with #3.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
I actually have no idea I didn't ask. She said it was well away from the cervix.... but that doesn't say much lol

I think baby must of changed position cos I was getting the same kicks again last night.

M2c, hope your scan goes great!!!

Cute bump spiffy!!!!

image.jpg

All looks good. I have a posteria placenta.

What do we think? Pink or blue? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->