Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Hey ladies! Fun to hear about all the scans today. I had mine this afternoon. All is well. Huge relief. I asked her to check and I also have an anterior placenta. Baby was moving all over the place and I couldn't feel a thing. I can't upload a picture right now but we are officially team pink! I'm so excited to have another girl.

Jess, I'm horrible at the girly pics. With the boys there's no missing it. :) but the techs see it all the time so you are probably safe to say girl. Though I had a cousin told girl and it ended up being a boy but her scan was at 14 weeks. I would say as far along as you are, they would be right.

Ttc, I hope they get your results soon. How frustrating that they messed up the first time.

Luvymom, congrats on team pink! :pink: How many boys and girls do you have already? You'll have to tell us how the Silly String reveal goes with them. :flower:

It's funny I was just saying to my DH tonight, "I feel 90% sure this baby is a girl," and he said, "Yeah, me too." And then I said, "But really, what are we even basing that assumption on?" And we both just thought about that for a second, because we really don't have anything except hunches, and yet we somehow we're so convinced! :dohh: I think we'll die of shock if it ends up being a boy after all. :haha:

Congrats ladies! So 2 team pink and 1 blue?

Ttc good that oh has had his blood test! Hopefully get the results soon

Veronica is it your scan today?

Xx

M2C, looking good! That bump is really coming along now! :flower:

And yes, Veronicaco and VJean are having boys, and Jess and Luvymom are having girls. (And if your sickness is any indication, and my intuition, then we may have another two girls on board :winkwink:)

I was thinking the score was 2 and 2 also.

I right now have 3 boys and 1 girl. She turns 5 in August. We are all very excited to have another girl!

Oh, how perfect, Luvymom! I bet she'll be so excited to find out she's getting a sister! When will you be telling them? (Or have you already?)

Speaking of announcing gender, is anyone doing a gender reveal??

Im going to think of something cute to do for the kids :)

We're not, obviously, but we did one with DS. We had the tech write down the gender, and then handed the envelope to a friend who filled a big box with blue balloons, and then at my DD's 1st birthday (which was a week after our 20 week scan), we had her open the present, so it was a surprise to us and both of our families. My DD obviously didn't really care, but she loved the balloons. :haha:

In fact, you can watch it if you want. :flower:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZABxw3e4AI

Hi all! So it went well today :) little man performed for the camera and we got some great views of him and confirmed he is definitely a boy lol!
Measurements are all on track and she was really thorough checking all the Down syndrome markers after I said I had been a little worried.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 5
I'm glad to hear that your scan went well, Veronicaco! Cute picture! :flower:

Great news Veronicaco and Luvymum!

I'm thinking boy as I've been so much less sick this time around, but I'll be delighted either way!

Aww lovely pic Vernicaco! Glad everything went well :)

Cute idea Sipffy! Love it!

Well after spending some time online getting ideas for a gender reveal Ive decided on 2! One to tell the kids and one for the kids to tell everyone :)
The one for the kids im going to buy a couple Hershey's bars and color in the part of the wrapper the say she in pink examples HerSHEy's (for a girl) and HEshey's (for a boy) Make sense to anyone? There is a HE and SHE in the name :) Then im going to wrap the candy bars in white paper and put a big ? on the front. I was going to bake a cake but Im just not feeling up to it today lol this is a little easier :)

Then for the reveal for everyone, im going to snap some pics of the kids spraying each other with pink silly string! and write Its a GIRL! on a picture frame that is painted in chalkboard paint and put that in the pic as well :) I was thinking about doing pink paint instead of the silly string but idk if I want to deal with paint everywhere lol Just hope I can find pink silly string somewhere.

Veronica glad all went well and he confirmed he was defo a boy! I think your scan defo looks boy! Yay!

Cangaroo when is your scan Hun?

Jess I love the Hershey idea! I've been to Hershey!!! Woooo! Both ideas sound lovely to me!

Xxx

Jess, the Hershey's bar thing is really cool! I think Luvymom is planning on telling her kids with Silly String, so maybe she can tell you where she gets her pink Silly String! :winkwink:

Luvymom what are you going to do? :shrug: Im guessing I missed that. I thought the silly string would be somewhat cleaner than the paint but we'll see what one is easier to find lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->