Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Great news M2C! I get boy vibes from the pic. What do you think?

Boy immediately came to my mind, too! That's funny, because I thought with all that MS, you'd be having a girl, but now I have to change my vote! :blue:

Cute picture, though! Is that the leg all curled up near the face like that?

I am also voting blue. Are you waiting to be surprised?

Kind of jealous your pic is so clear. My little one was moving so much every picture (except the gender shot) was kind of blurry. :)

Ms I say girl! Scan I say boy. I guess it's legs. It picked it's nose while she was scanning me! Haha xxx

Looking lush, I really thought girl for you too!! With those athletic moves I would also say girl but there is a boy vibe emanating from that pic :)

Baby was picking it's nose during the scan? Yep...I'm gonna have to say boy, for sure. :haha:

She was trying to get a look at it's heart and face and baby wasn't playing ball for a bit so she was like it's got it's finger up it's nose and pointed out it's finger and nose. Hehe xxx

Haha :haha: I love watching their little antics in the womb. My baby kept scratching his/her chin. :flower:

Hehe! Too cute! I'm sooooo intrigued! Pink it blue? Blue or pink? I'm too excited xxx

See, I almost feel like, "Why are we waiting until birth when we already know it's a girl anyway?" :haha: I think even the baby's ultrasound picture looks more like my DD.

Okay, let me see what you think, though. From left to right, it goes: My son, my daughter, and this baby. What do you think?

Attachments

• Liam 20 week scan.jpg
    Liam 20 week scan.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Alia 20 week scan.jpg
    Alia 20 week scan.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Baby #3 20 week scan.jpg
    Baby #3 20 week scan.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
My 26 week (tomorrow) bump. Both my cat and one of my son's came to see what I was doing :p

https://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y379/aimeehartnell/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-06-28100837_zps18b8079a.png

M2c, i think something about the pic looks boyish!!!! Congrats on a healthy scan :)

Spiffy, the new baby does look like your dd. I can't wait to find out!

Zephyr, cute bump!

How is everyone?

Today my sis came and she and my mom cleaned out our extra bedroom! I'm so relieved!!!! It's my bday gift! Tomorrow I'm turning 25! :)
Tmi, but I'm dying for some bday "action" with dh but I'm so scared! We haven't dtd at all since the tww for this baby! We're both nervous with the pink spotting and although it's tiny, I'm not sure if it's ok to dtd with a subchorionic hematoma....

My son's diapers are really smelling awful! We cloth diaper and when i rinse one in the toilet i dry heave!!!! Bleh!!!!

I'm feeling ok otherwise but still a tiny bit tired! Tomorrow ds will be 10 months and Sunday I'll be 9 weeks! Almost out of 1st tri!!!! (Well closer than i was ;))

Zephyr love the pic!

Ttc happy birthday for tomorrow Hun! And happy 9 weeks. Won't be long till you sneak on into the 2nd tri.

How's everyone doing?

Xxx

Zephyr, love the bump pic, especially with your son popping in there. Cute! :flower:

TTC, Happy Birthday! :cake: I hope you have a great time, and maybe some "action" too, if you know what I mean. :winkwink: I had spotting from 6-8 weeks after DTD, but my OB said that it wasn't an issue, so we just kept at it like rabbits (we were still newlyweds, after all :blush:).

I'm doing pretty good. My DH got up wit the kids this morning and let me sleep until 10:30am! With all that sleep, I was able to do the dishes, sweep, mop, and vacuum, which is more than I've had the energy to do lately.

Spiffy a lay in sounds lush! My oh is working all the time I don't get the chance for a lay in. Hopefully in a few weeks time ill sneak one in!!!

Xx

spiffy, that sounds so nice!!!!! Next time you have some extra energy, you could mosey on over to my house! I haven't mopped in 2 weeks!!!!! Lol!!!! :) We have tile floors in most of the house so i normally do them twice a week!!!

I'm so silly.... so I've been taking zofran for nausea. It's wonderful but then i stupidly get twinges of worry about a lack of symptoms. It's almost like I'm reassured by feeling crappy! Today I'm trying to see what happens if i don't take it.

Spiffy, i decided better not dtd this weekend after reading about sch and how It's not a good idea... I'm going to call my dr office tomorrow for another question and then I'll ask if it's ok. But i did have a nice birthday :) Thank you ladies for the sweet wishes!

TTC, we have tile in our kitchen and entryway, and the last time it got mopped was the end of May! :blush:

I'm glad you had a good birthday. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->