Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Ttc how did it go with out the zofran? I can understand how you feel! I think if I didn't feel sick I'd worry! Hehe! Glad you had a lovely birthday.

Xx

It did not go well without the zofran!!!! Within 2 hours i was dry heaving and extremely nauseous!!!! Bleh!!!! I guess I'm relieved in some sick sad way. Can't wait till i can feel kicks to reassure myself.

Did any of you get a doppler? I was thinking of getting one, but think i may worry more than ever if i can't hear it right away...

TTC, I have an Angelsounds Doppler and was able to hear the heartbeat around 9 weeks with DS and this baby (didn't have it with DD). I like to use it occasionally in those early weeks before movement, but I don't let myself get freaked out if I don't hear it, since I know they have lots of room to hide early on.

I borrowed a Doppler when I was pregnant with indigo as after the molar and mc I was terrified. I had to remind myself though I may not always find baby and not use it to often! If you'd feel better about it then get one.

Sorry your feeling icky! It's hardwork! Im still throwing up! Hmmmm!

Xxx

I have a doppler and used it every single day at least once during my twin pregnancy to check on them as soon as I was able to hear them right up until the day before induction. I was always worrying with them.

I thought id be the same this time but I've only checked maybe 3 or 4 times?
They are great to have! But if I didn't find the hb id worry constantly till I found it later on.

I kept a recording of the twins each at 19.5 weeks. I should actually do that with this one.

I have a Doppler, I love it. I use it most mornings, before 12/14 weeks it's not that consistent and you mustn't let in freak you out but now I never have a problem other than chasing my little fidget around as he won't stay still lol!
I've lent it to 5 friends too! Totally recommend :) x

Thank you ladies! Dh said i could get one this time before i was pregnant so I'll ask him again.

I crazily swear i felt baby move yesterday. I'm 9+1 and i just KNOW that little rolly tickle feeling was baby. It felt like a marble rolling on the inside of my tummy. It happened twice and it was low. Definitely not gas. I am on the very thin side and have lost even more from morning sickness so i think it's not totally impossible!

M2c, I'm so sorry you're still sick! I threw up until 26 weekswith my ds... I've heard in some cases, boys make you more sick! Maybe it's true! I'm throwing up less this time but i think it's only because of zofran. I am still really nauseous but can eat and drink some... i really really hope you feel better soon!

Spiffy, Veronica and Zephyr, how are you all? Feeling ok?

I am trying to decide if I'm having a blue or pink bump. It's tough because every wives tale said girl with my son. Have any of you done the Chinese gender calendar? It said girl for ds but says boy this time. I really want a little girl at some point but it's hard because i love little boys since i had ds. I kind of want a girl because it will be a lot easier to be done if this pregnancy is as rough as my son's. Hubby and i agreed if i got severe pre-e this time or needed even more blood transfusions we'd have to prayerfully consider whether to have any more biological children. It breaks my heart because i want 6+ kids!!! But i know the children i already have need a mommy who is healthy...Lol!!!! :)

TTC, I felt baby move at 10 weeks this time, and had a few "Was that baby???" moments at 9 weeks, too, so I don't think you're crazy!

I did the Chinese gender prediction with my first two and it was the opposite gender in both cases. So maybe you're like me, and you'll be getting the opposite this time, too! :winkwink:

I'm feeling pretty good, however, I've been having a lot of achy/crampiness this past week, and (TMI) a lot of discomfort after DTD. :blush: I'm trying not to overdo it, but with two 20+lb kids who both need to be carried sometimes, it's hard not to.

What does the gender predictor say for this bump??? I'm sorry you've been cramping! I know it's so hard carrying around 1 20lb+ guy so I'm sure you're exhausted with two! How are your contractions?? I hope you feel less sore soon!

Ttc maybe it is bubba! My tummy grumbled a lot at the beginning so I have no clue! For sure I felt bubs about 17 weeks. Exciting!

I only had nausea with Corban and certain smells made me feel sick but I was never sick. This pregnancy and indigos are very similar! Awful 24 hour nausea and throwing up. Then the nausea calming down and just throwing up. With indie it passed about now but came back about 35 weeks. Hopefully I stop throwing up soon.

Are you finding out gender? Chinese predictor has said boy for all three so who knows?!?!

Spiffy sorry your a bit crampy. Can't really chill out and relax when you have little peeps. I get a bit crampy if I'm on my feet a lot and my lady bits get a bit swollen. Yuk! Haha!

Xx

TTC, Chinese Gender predictor says boy for me this time, and since I'm feeling pretty positive it's a girl, I think the opposite gender rule is still holding true for me!

M2C, I hear you on the swollen lady parts. I've been having that problem, too. :blush:

As for the contractions, they haven't been bad. Right now I only get one or two a day. I'm trying to remember when they became more frequent with DS, but I can't seem to recall. All I know is that I was 29 weeks when I had to go to the hospital because they were coming every 2-3 minutes and accompanied with lower back pain. After that incident, I started paying more attention to the contractions (beforehand, I just thought they were Braxton Hicks so I didn't think much of them).

M2c, i totally remember the swollen bits from last time. Ugh!!! So yucky!!! I just can't wait to find out if you're in fact having a boy!!! Your u/s sure looked boyish... although your sickness seems like girl because of how similar it is to your dd :)

Spiffy, can't wait to find out if the opposite rule is true again!!!! :) I think it's cool took have intuition it might be a girl! My intuition was wrong last time :) lol!!!! I swore girl. But you know, as i was picking up some gender neutral stuff before we knew, and everything was very much boyish!

We will be finding out ahead of time :) last time, dh found out at the scan. Then we did a little party to reveal where i opened a little outfit dh picked for baby :) this time we'll do the same, only dh will be surprisedand I'll find out at the scan :)

Spiffy, that's what happened to me at 25 weeks with ds! They did stop my contractions and they didn't get out of control like that again. I'm sure i would have delivered at 37ish weeks with ds if they hadn't induced me for the pre-e because i was already 2cm and 100% effaced at induction. Ds was also already below my pubic bone. My tailbone hurt so so so horribly for weeks! I kept telling my ob i felt like the baby was falling out. He said "no you don't!" Then the next appt a week later he checked me and said "Wow!!! That baby is extremely low!!!" Ugh. I was thinking "i told you!!!"

Ttc it may of been baby! Ive felt babies that early before :p

im feeling pretty good. I dont like saying that too much though because I dont want this good run to end cos it is only a matter of time before I actually start feeling pregnant and start complaining :p
I dont know whether its because im busy with the twins so I dont notice or whether its because I vividly remember how rough my last pregnancy was and so this time feels better.
either way this has been the easiest pregnancy......fingers crossed baby is the same when he/she arrives.

im nervous about how fast the time is going. On the 5th ill have exactly 3 months to go!
I remember not long ago my neighbour said she had 3 months left and now she has 4 weeks!

hubby took the day off work today so he can help me go to our monthly multiple birth coffee meet.
I have to be there today, not quite sure how many more I can host after this tho as the one thing I cant do the more pregnant I get is leave the house alone with my monkeys.

Oh! I think that must be what I'm getting - swollen ladybits!! I have been wondering why I've had a bit of discomfort down there but that would make sense lol!! Haha joys of pregnancy :/

Chinese gender predictor has been right both times for me :) x

TTC, I was 2cm dilated and 70% effaced at 35+5 weeks with my DS and he came a week later, so I bet you're right, you probably would have gone early without the induction. I really hope you don't have Pre-E this time, and you get to find out when your labor will start naturally!

I'm feeling lots of big movements every day now, and can even feel baby from the outside! OH keeps missing it, though. D'oh! I've had a couple of mild Braxton Hicks in the last few days. It's all happening so much earlier than last time!

Cangaroo it's lovely feeling baby isn't it. I'm feeling more and more movement on the outside. Still look forward to the big movements though.

So ladies with babies close in age are you getting a double pushchair? I'm searching at the mo! Not sure if side by side is best of a tandem? Also want one ideally that also turns into a single! To be honest it's driving me a bit nuts!

Xxx

I think i will get a double stroller! They'll be 16-17 months apart so I'm sure I'll need it. Especially since ds isn't even crawling yet :)

I have a friend with twins and she got a stroller that's not side by side. She said it's much easier because the side by side is so bulky.

I don't know what brands are in the UK but I'm looking at a Graco that the carseat snaps into front or back and then the back seat turns from a normal seat to a sit/stand for older tots...

https://www.gracobaby.com/Products/pages/ready2grow-classic-connect-lx-stroller-surrey.aspx

I would definitely go tandem! We had a side by side and I hated it.
I just got really annoyed with not being able to go on the bus, not fitting down Isles in shops etc felt like I was pushing a tank the worst part was we didnt even test to see if it fitted in our car Until after we brought it and it didn't :(

I don't know what brands you have there but we got a phil and teds dash with a toddler seat.
Really glad we got it as the twins walk now so it can be used again as a single for the new baby.

Indie will be 18 months so I'm on the search. I think ill get a tandem one do I can get on the bus and in shops etc. I love the bugaboo donkey but it's side by side. Hmmmmm! Decisions! Decisions! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->