Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Cangaroo hope she gets better soon and you don't catch it.

Spiffy happy birthday to your beautiful boy! What cheeky chops!

Xxx

I have DD's virus and feel all drained and queasy. I'm not vomiting, though, which in a way would be better as it would mean I could call in sick for a couple of days to properly recover!

Hope everyone else is ok!

Cangaroo, I'm sorry to hear that you're sick now, too. :( I hope it passes quickly. :hugs:

As for me, I'm doing okay. My DS went the whole night without a bottle for the first time in his life, so I'm pretty excited about that! But we'll see tonight if it was a fluke or the beginning of better days. :winkwink:

Im doing okay, seems third tri is rolling in with the usual complaints. Ahh well, I am lucky to have had it easy up until now.

My lower back is so achy, been having headaches, tiredness has kicked in and been feeling a bit of nausea too which I found a bit weird but I have my midwife appointment today so ill talk to her then.

I was craving cereal and ice cream for a while and ate it every night but now im back to not being able to enjoy cereal haha wtf.

Ive ordered in 6 huge boxes of nappies, 1 for the baby and the rest for the twins and i want the courier to hurry up.
Ive decided to give cloth a break till the baby is a few months old and hopefully the twins will both be potty trained by then.

Cangaroo sorry you got the virus I hope it passes quickly for you.

Spiffy that's mega news! Hope it's the start of something new!

Zephyr it's mega your in the 3rd tri! Even though it does come with problems! Your that step closer to meeting bubs.

Xxx

Well, I guess it was just a fluke. :nope: He woke up to eat last night AND woke up early for the day. I was so tired this morning that I admit I left him to whine in his crib for a bit because I just couldn't get myself out of bed. :sleep:

Hugs Canga :( Hope you feel better soon!

Zephyr, Congrats on 3rd tri!!! I'm so sorry you're having all the yuckiness that comes with it :(

Aww Spiffy! Hoping that the one night was at least the start of a new habit! Sorry he was up so early! I've done similar with my ds where I've put him for naps early etc ;)

Ooooo spiffy! At least you know he can do it! I'm sure he'll get the hang of it soon.

So when are everyone's next a scans? (If anyone has anymore) or next midwife appointments?

Mine is in 2 weeks at 24 weeks. I'm curious to my weight gain so far!

I ordered myself some nursing vests and a nursing sleep bra. Gonna start getting a few bits each month. Excited!

Xxx

My next midwife appointment is today! Hehe mine cancelled because she was delivering a baby yesterday.

Spiffy hopefully he does that again soon!

My next OB appointment is July 23rd, and then I'll have one more scan at 32 weeks to check on growth (standard routine if you've had a baby with IUGR), but I haven't scheduled that one yet, so I don't have a date right now.

Zephyr, I hope your appointment goes well!

M2C, that's great that you're building up your supply of things over time. I'm still planning on not BFing this time, so I won't need any nursing supplies. I have mixed feeling about it, but overall, I still feel relief when I think about my decision.

Scan tomorrow morning!! So exciting. I'm not seeing the midwife again until September!

I need to go nursing bra shopping at some point, but might make do with what I have and go after the baby arrives.

hi girls :hi:
I have some major catching up to do!

My next appointment is July 22nd. Im going to have a big long talk with the dr about my anterior placenta and the scar tissue from 2 c sections and a DNC. I have asked about risks from having prior c sections and they just kinda brush it under the rug. But now that I know that my placenta is anterior I have a feeling it might be an issue when they do the c section :(
Im also going to push for another ultrasound for them to really look at my placenta and make sure everything is alright

Oh I too need to do some shopping for some nursing bras!

Appointment went well. Was kinda boring tbh lol measuring fine. Even my iron was okay! On the lower side of normal but still okay. every pregnancy I've had my iron is normally very low by now so I am really happy about this!

Good luck for your scan tomorrow Cangaroo.

Oh I just checked my notes and apparently im measuring 30 weeks. She said everything was fine and didnt mention it so I guess its okay?
Maybe that explains the lower backache already :p

Spiffy I've never used any nursing tops before so I thought I'd give some a try. I'll get my nursing bras later just thought I'd get a few sleep ones. It's your decision wether you fb or not. You know what is best for you and your baby. What happens if they think baby is measuring small at your 32 week scan?

Cangaroo Goodluck for this morning! Looking forward to seeing your scan. Are you finding out the sex? I'm going at 24 weeks only because she offered it! Would have had to wait till 28 weeks if not.

Jess why does an anterior placenta make a difference with a section(sorry if it's a stupid question) hopefully you get that scan and you can get some reassurance.

Zephyr glad all went well with your midwife. I guess if she was concerned about measuring 30 weeks she would have said. A few times I measured 3-4 cams bigger with Corban but they said seeing as the next time I usually levelled out they weren't concerned.

Has anyone used reusable breast pads? I've always used disposable but I'm curious what the reusable ones are like!

Xx

It's a girl! We're so delighted. I've always wanted 2 girls, though of course we'd have been delighted with a boy too. Everything was perfect. The sonographer was fantastic- she showed us everything and was lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->