Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I've finally got photobucket working on my phone again, and to celebrate, here's DD practicing being a big sister! She's with my friend's 5 week old.

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q603/eccopeland/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1049.jpg

Cangaroo, that's a lovely picture. :flower: I bet she's going to be an amazing big sister.

M2C, that's how we felt about DS having DH's name as his middle name. It's kind of a first son tradition in both of our families. DD has my mother's middle name as her name (since my niece already has my mother's first name as her middle name). So I think we'll continue to use family names as our middle names. I have three brothers and they all have family names as their middle names, but my middle name has no significance, and I kind of wish I had a family name, too.

DD was named after two of her great grandmothers. DD2 was meant to be named after the other two sides of the family, so she may end up with two middle names if we go with Ruby so no one is left out!

Well ladies, I took my 22 week bump shot, but instead of posting it alone, I want to show you a comparison between my 22 week bump with my DD (on the left) and my 22 week bump with this baby (on the right).

Quite a difference! :haha:

Attachments

• 22 weeks with Alia and #3.jpg
    22 weeks with Alia and #3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2
Cangaroo what an adorable pic!! Love it!!

Spiffy cute bump!! What a difference in bumps!

Speaking of bump pics! Here's mine!! :)

[URL=https://s1219.photobucket.com/user/Icca19/media/IMG_20140704_125150.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/IMG_20140704_125150.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I don't have any bump pics, but I finally caved yesterday and got out the maternity trousers! I've been managing with loose trousers under the bump up until now, but it was getting increasingly uncomfortable!

Lovely bump pics. :)

Spiffy indigo has my mum and Nan's middle namer so I'd like to keep middle names family names too. Wow the difference in your bumps you look great!

Jess you too look amazing!

Cangaroo what a cute pic!

Xxx

Jess, great bump! :flower:

It's funny, I was just laying in bed this morning thinking about how crazy it was that the 5 of us, me, Jess, M2C, Cangaroo, and Veronicaco all got our BFPs within days of each other, and all on the same thread, which is only more weird considering that it's been about 5 months since then, and only TTC and Dan-O have gotten BFPs on that thread since then.

Just kind of crazy that all 5 of us got lucky right at the same time!

Spiffy that is crazy!!! Miss priss and baby Jan also got a bfp but it was chemicals :(

I remember i was so sad that wouldn't join you ladies in November! But that would have made the age gap 14 months so i kind of think it works out better this way for me. It's not quite as overwhelming to think of a 16-17 month gap especially since my son is not yet crawling or walking or pulling up on anything.

I've loved following the names discussion. Ds has my dad's name as a middle name. For this baby we have a girl name I'm very attached to but yet while i like a couple of boy names they're not "the name." It's so weird because i got so attached to my son's name i considered using it for a girl too...this time I'm super attached to my girl name. For me, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything for me though.

I think i kind of want a girl. If this pregnancy is a rough as my son's then it may be our last. It's sad because i always wanted a big family but it really would be a lot easier to be done if i had a boy and girl. I'd still be excited for a boy because I've loved having my ds but i just kind of think i lean a little more toward thinking a pink bump would be nice.

Lately i haven't posted much. I've been feeling pretty gross. I found out Monday I'm already anemic. My hemoglobin was 11.3... should be 12-16. It's crazy because i was the exact same with my ds at this point. I'm kind of mentally preparing for a blood transfusion around September or earlier. I'll be 11 weeks this weekend!!!!! So happy!!!

Ok well I'm done rambling....Lol!!!! Hope you are all doing well!

TTC, I was just wondering how many weeks you were. (You need a ticker for those of us who's brains hurt when it comes to mental math :haha:). Almost out of the first tri already! :flower:

I realized after I posted that Babyjan and Misspriss also got BFPs but I guess I was just thinking of sticky babies at the time. :(

Spiffy I love there's a handful of us due together! Find it so exciting!

Ttc yes! Get a ticker! Sorry you've not been feeling so great. Have you any morning sickness?

Xxx

Ok I'll get one as soon as I'm with a computer :)

Yes my morning sickness seems worse this past week even with the zofran :( I have a scopolomine patch to try but you have to wait 4 hours before driving or doing anything so i don't want to try it while I'm alone with ds. My hubby is working a 15 hour day today so definitely not a good day to try it. Ugh i haven't been able to eat anything today and i tried some soup earlier but coming back up left such an awful taste in my mouth :( I feel like every smell is magnified today. I can smell the handsoap in the kitchen from the front room and its just gagging me!!!!

Bleh!!!! Rant over. I need to be thankful. I'm very very happy to be pregnant, very pleased I'm having strong symptoms because in my head that means everything is probably ok.

M2c, do you still have sickness?

TTC, sorry to hear you're still so sick. It's so miserable! Hopefully won't be too much longer. We're you sick last time around?

With my son i threw up every day until 25 weeks!!! Lol!!!! Please not that again!!!! But this time it's different I'm so nauseous. With my son I'd feel bad, get sick 1-2 times, then feel ok. This time I'm nauseous the majority of the time. Usually i throw up less on zofran but today was really bad :(

I do feel much better tonight though. It's about 9:30pm here so i am going to go do a few chores i couldn't get to earlier :)

Canga were you sick?

Ttc yes I'm still throwing up! I had 24hr nausea and sickness with both indie and this pregnancy. I just had nausea on and off with Corban. I don't have constant nausea but throw up lunch and dinner still and anything I eat or drink in between. Indigos sickness went about 20 weeks so I dunno how long this will continue. It's horrible isn't it. Really takes it out of you. Hopefully it eases of for you soon honey.

Xxx

I was sick until 20 weeks with DD1. This time around I didn't vomit once and only felt sick until 12 weeks. I was amazed, having expected the same as last time. I really thought it was a boy, but nope! It's another girl. I hope your sickness settles much more quickly this time around. :hugs:

Sorry you're still sick M2C. It's so miserable feeling like that!

Cangaroo it's crazy how pregnancys are so different. Specially as most say diff sexes create different affects. Certainly not for you! My sickness is similar to indies and makes me think girl but I guess it can mean nothing!

Xx

Aww m2c, I'm so sorry you're still sick! I hope it stops soon!

Canga glad this time has been better for you!

Today I've woken up feeling much better than yesterday. Very glad. Dh let me sleep in as well so i think that helps. :)

TTC and M2C so sorry you girls arent feeling so good :( That stinks

Sorry you ladies are still dealing with MS. :(

I was bummed to actually get MS this time around, but still SO grateful that it only lasted a few weeks. And though I was miserably nauseous, I never actually threw up. So I can't complain much.

M2C, I keep thinking you're having a girl, but then I remember how boyish your scan pic looked, and so now I just have no clue for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->