Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Aww, Cangaroo! How exciting! I bet your DD is thrilled! Now you're just gonna have to break it to her that you won't be using the name she picked, unless of course it's grown on you by now. :winkwink:

M2C, lovely bump! :flower: To answer your question, if baby is measuring small at the 32 week ultrasound, they'll continue to do ultrasounds every 1-2 weeks (depending on how small the baby is) and if at some point the growth is simply not enough, or stops completely, they would deliver me. But I have a feeling this baby will be nice and big like my DS, which is great, since I'll probably go early again.

Zephyr, I measured a little big with my DS for the later part of my pregnancy, and like I just said, he was a pretty good size for his gestation, so it might be that your bubs is a little on the bigger side. Although it could also just be amniotic fluid or baby's position in there. In fact, if you're having bad back pain, it seems likely that baby is just in a weird position right now.

Thanks spiffy! Hopefully bubs is like your ds so if it comes early it's a good size xx

Congratulations Canga!!!!! How exciting!!!!!

M2c, I've used the reusable pads. I liked them lots better than disposable because they are so soft! I used the medela brand. I'll be getting some this time too!

Spiffy, if you don't want to breastfeed don't spend one second feeling guilty or second guessing. You know what works best for you and your family :)

Zephyr, I'm sorry you're achey! Glad your appointment went well :)

I had reusable breast pads as well, which were good. I liked LilyPadz too, buy they didn't last long as they lost their stick quite quickly.

We haven't decided on names- I wanted to wait until we found out gender before discussing properly! The name DD wants has grown on me, and I love the idea of her naming her sister, so we'll see!

The baby did not pose for photos so the pictures we got were rubbish!

That's too bad you didn't get any good pictures! :( Now correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't your DD think she should be named Ruby?

Yes. She's been convinced the baby was la girl named Ruby from the very start, which is strange as I have no idea where she's heard the name Ruby!

It has definitely grown on me. We actually had a girl's name picked out months before I got pregnant, so it took a while to get my head around a different name. We still haven't decided for sure.

Could you use Ruby as a middle name? Or use Ruby as the first name and your other name as the middle name?

Could you use Ruby as a middle name? Or use Ruby as the first name and your other name as the middle name?

I think that's what we'll do- have Ruby as a first name and one of the names we'd already chosen as a middle name. We'll see!

I've been m.i.a. too! Congrats Canga on the the girl! I sent hubby a list of names days ago and told him to send a list to me (he's out of town on work stuff). He hasn't sent a list or even said anything about my list! Men. But really I'm in no rush. We still have plenty of time.

Can you ladies remind me when v-day is? Is it 23 or 24 weeks?

Cangaroo- yay!! Another little girl! Congrats!:pink:

I love the name Ruby, as well!

Luvymom, V-day is 24 weeks. :flower: As for names, I pretty much have to pick the names and DH just approves or vetoes them. I think next time around I'm going to make him bring me the names and I'll approve or veto. It's a lot less work that way. :winkwink:

I usually suggest the names too but DH did find corbans name. Our list do far is cooper and iya but unsure on middle names. Gonna keep searching but I do love those two names!

Xxx

M2C, I love both of those names! There are actually several boys names that start with a "C" that I like, but because my last name begins with a "K" they always sound too choppy together, like "Clark Kent".

We still love Eden as a girls name, but neither of us really like our boys name all that much, but we haven't found anything we like better, either. This is how we felt about boy names when I was pregnant with our DD, and the way we felt about girl names when I was pregnant with DS, so it seems to be another sign pointing towards this baby being a girl. But we'll see. :flower:

Spiffy I generally like boys names beginning with C! We like Cody and cory but this time cooper is winning! Corbans middle name is john after both our dad's who both passed away. DH wants to use the middle name john again but I dunno? I kinda like our first boy has it?!

I soooooo wonder if it's a girly! All seems to be pointing that way for you! Be a shock if it's a boy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->