Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Veronica yay for v day! Exciting. Won't be long till we are in the third tri. I think eran is a lovely name. Are you going to use a middle name?

Spiffy I think Eden is gorgeous. Think it's a super girly name. If it's a boy you could call it blue!?!? Hehe!!!

Cangaroo those dresses are far too cute. I'm already sooooo excited about Christmas!!!! Name is great too and specially that dd wants to call her suzie sue. I have got down some of the mini pink and blue clothes from the loft and I'm itching to wash and sort them.

Lucymom I also agree that jane and Kate don't quite for in with your names. My DH was swayed by indigo as it's shortened to indie like Indiana jones! Hehe!

We started talking about names the other night too. We both love iya and also think cooper is our top boys choice. Just trying to think of second names. DH found jorin which means second born son. He also likes it as it sounds like john (corbans middle name and both our dad's names who we both lost to cancer) I'm on the fence about it.... I dunno. Girls middle names I'm not sure either.

I have the midwife tomorrow! Woo!

Xxx

M2C, I like Jorin, but maybe that's because it sounds like my name, which is Jordyn. :winkwink: I have my 24 week appointment on Wednesday. :flower:

So last night I had weird pregnancy dream. In my dream, I was pregnant with triplets, but they had started out at quintuplets, but two had stopped growing at 16 weeks. My water broke (which it's never done on it's own, so I was super excited) and so I went to the doctor, but before he would admit me to the hospital, I had to go to some sort of class where we had to take a test, and I was so mad, because the other students were all cheating and I had honestly tried my hardest. Then finally I went to the hospital and got put in a room next to one of my old friends who was also delivering a baby. I never did give birth that I can remember. :dohh: Gotta love those preggo dreams! :haha:

I am loving hearing all of these sweet names!

I had my 12 week appointment this morning :) Heard baby's heartbeat right away and it was 164 :)

I got in a teensy bit of trouble. I've lost more weight even with the zofran so she wants me back in 2 weeks for a growth scan and weight check. But they only had an appointment 3 wks away so i took it and thought well good an extra week to try to gain something!

Can't believe you all are hitting 24 weeks!!!!

I've only had two dreams while pregnant which were about getting a BFP but they were with my molar and mc. I think it's soooo strange I don't dream of my pregnancys!

Dunno if cooper jorin goes?

Xxx

Ttc that's great news about your scan. Not so much on your weight loss. From 7 weeks to 16 weeks I gained 2lb. Not sure until my midwife appointment tomorrow how much I've gained. Are you throwing up? Hope it passes for you soon. At least there on the case and keeping an eye on you.

Have you thought about nsmes yet?

Xxx

We're back to Ruby today, buy only if we call her "Ruby Roo"... 3 year olds are hard work! I love hearing about all the names. It is hard to decide on a name everyone likes which fits in with the other family members' names. One of the misgivings I have about Ruby is that it doesn't seem to fit with DD's name (Isabella) well. Suzanna/Suzie fits better.

M2C, I'm super excited about Christmas too. I've already started shopping... I want to get it done early as I know come November/December I'll be rather preoccupied!

For what it's worth, I think Cooper Jorin goes quite well.

TTC, congrats on hitting that awesome 12 week mark! Sorry to hear you've been losing so much weight. :( I only gained like 5lbs in the first 18 weeks, but am now up 14lbs, so it's really picking up now. In fact, if there was a way I could give you some of my weight, I'd happily do it! :haha:

M2C, I just have weird dreams all the time, whether I'm pregnant or not. So naturally, when my dream actually involves being pregnant, it's always weird, too. :dohh:

Cangaroo, that's a cute picture of your DD. :flower: My kids' names are Alia and Liam, so Eden fits in really well, I think. Still can't find a boys name that does, though!

Oh, and DD has been doing more big sister practice. We had a lovely day! https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q603/eccopeland/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG1078_1.jpg

Cangaroo, I wondered if you accidentally posted the wrong picture in your other post, since she was by herself in it. :haha: It was still cute, though. :flower:

Photobucket did something weird- there must have been a duplicate link as that wasn't the photo I was on when I copied the link! I tried it twice, and then re-uploaded it to get a different link. :shrug: The other photo it posted was from 2 years ago and I hadn't looked at it since!

Love all this baby name talk! The names y'all have picked are great! It kind of makes me wish we hadn't decided on a name already, but then again, I'm glad it to have it taken care of. I've already started ordering customized items and baby's name is already in his room.

I've been pretty quite lately. I'm still so tired! Mostly from work (I start my day at 6 am), but chasing after a 1 y/o doesn't help either! I also find 2nd tri extremely boring. I found out baby's sex at 12 weeks, my nursery is almost done, our name us picked, the closet is stocked....now I just wait! :coffee:

My 28 week appointment is next Friday (a few days early, but my ticker is off). And it's a terrible appointment. I have to do the glucose test, get my rhogam shot, get my whooping cough shot and do the routine 28 week blood tests (iron, etc). It's going to be miserable! I also have a 4D ultrasound coming up, but I haven't scheduled it yet.

I can't believe I will be moving to third tri in a few weeks!

I don't post much, but I've enjoyed reading and keeping up with you ladies!

Wow V Jean!!!! Congratulations on being nearly 3rd tri!!!!! Hope your appointment isn't too terrible :)

I do have some names.... I'm super secretive but I'll share them here :) A girl will be Kinlyn and a boy we're not totally sure but leaning towards Deke or Kolt. My son is Kade so I want another boy name to fit. I'm convinced it's another boy, but dh insists girl :)

Spiffy, Eden is lovely and goesso well with Alia and Liam :)

Loving all of your creative names m2c :) especially Iya :)

Ruby is so cute Canga! Though i agree Suzanna goes better :) Your lo is so cute!!!!

Bleh!!!! I'm so sick tonight! I know I need to shut up my whining. I'm so worried because dh won't be here because of work the next 3 days. Worried about coping. Especially since I'll need to empty the pale and wash the diapers. Tempted to do disposables for a bit... but too blah to go out and buy them. Lol!!!!

Spiffy, last night i dreamed that i cut open my stomach and saw a baby boy in there! So bizarre!!!! Your dream made me laugh!

VJean, I'm not looking forward to my 28 week appointment either. :nope: I don't do very well with needles, and have nearly passed out a few times getting my blood drawn, so I always dread it. I'm thinking about bribing my younger brothers to come with me so they can play with my kids in the waiting room, so I'm not stressing out about that on top of everything else. I also think second tri is pretty boring, especially when you're not finding out the gender. Roll on third tri where things get exciting! :haha:

TTC, sorry you're still so sick. :( I feel very fortunate that my morning sickness only lasted a few weeks. I don't know how you ladies manage it for months. I'd be whining all the time if it were me!

Cangaroo what a lovely picture!

Vjean lovely to hear from you! It sounds like your good to go. Sorry your 28 week appointment doesn't sound so good but at least you have a 4d scan coming up. My 28 week appointment is mid august but I only need to have my bloods done and I'll book my whooping cough jab too. Yay to the third tri!

Ttc we are very hush hush with names too. Only ever share with a few! Kinlyn is lovely. Both boys names are nice too and all go with kade I think. I think my DH would love the name kade. Sorry your feeling so icky. I know the first part I felt so awful if cry a whole bunch! DH cooked a lot of meals then as I couldn't face it. Moan away lovely as we understand!!!!

I had my midwife appointment and all is well. I've lost a kg so now I'm 57kg (56kg before falling) midwife wasn't worried though. Bubbas heartbeat sounded awesome! She said it was laying like a little bannana (transverse) not that it matters at the moment. Spoke a little more about a home birth! Eek!

Xxx

Aww!!! So happy you had a nice appointment!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Hope you get your lovely homebirth :)

Thank you honey! I'm hoping I'll feel comfortable enough to do it. I think in my head I'm prepared for it. Eek!!!

Xxx

I forgot to say that I love your baby names, TTC! We are also keeping our names secret from almost everyone this time around, which is also nice because there's no stress to come up with a boys name that we both love right away, either.

M2C, I'm glad things went well with the midwife today. I hope you get your homebirth and that it's just the way you hope it will be. I know my good friend really loved her homebirth. I always say that I would definitely have a homebirth...if I could still have my epidural. :haha:

I actually know anyone whose had a homebirth. Corban said he wants me at home rather than hospital. Fingers crossed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->