Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

TTC, I felt this baby at 10 weeks, and then right about where you're at, I didn't feel him much anymore, and then around 17 weeks I started feeling him A LOT more, so I think that's pretty normal. I'm glad you found some solutions to try for the constipation. For me, I'm usually fine as long as I remember to take my prenatal (which is funny, because a lot of women say that their prenatal causes constipation, but mine has the opposite affect).

I'm doing pretty good. Tomorrow is my birthday, so tonight DH is going to get up with DS, then I get to sleep in, have breakfast made for me, and then get to have a fun date night with DH while my little brother watches our kids. So it should be pretty fun. :flower:

Spiffy, thank you! I feel a ton better now :) It's so disappointing to feel baby so early and so much then nothing! I feel tons better hearing it happened to you too! Maybe Monday at my scan they'll tell me if the placenta is anterior. I'm curious because it just feels different from ds pregnancy... i know you've mentioned yours is anterior....

I think I'd be fine constipation-wise (in fact hormones usually give me the opposite issue...lol tmi) but I'm taking this stupid zofran. I tried not taking it and after my 5th time puking decided it's better to take it a few more weeks and use other remedies for constipation. I have managed to get by with cutting my tablets in half so I'm down to 2mg a day from 8-12mg a day three ish weeks ago!

Happy happy early birthday to you! You've been such a fun friend, really a ray of sunshine, on this board and i hope you get a lovely break tonight and tomorrow :) You deserve a lovely day! Enjoy it :)

I had days without movement too and I asked my midwife when I should be concerned and counting kicks etc and she said usually around 30 weeks they want you to start by.
Movement is very regular now and I get movement multiple times every day whereas 4 weeks plus ago it was most days but not all.

this baby moves so much it wakes me up. I have heard about it happening to people but my babies were all pretty quiet in comparison!
This one is active once or twice during the day, once in the evening, then it kicks all night.
I sure hope its not a sign of things to come :p

im feeling okay. My twins are back to opposite day naps again so on days like today when the 3rd tri fatigue is kicking my butt im finding it hard to get through the day cos on the rare day they sleep at the same time I sneak a nap in with them.

this morning they both worked out how to open doors without needing stools or anything to climb on, they know they just need to hook something onto the handle and pull down while pushing the door :(
So I cannot let them out of my sight for a second! And yes they worked this out together, talk about team work.

My natures sway pouch pack is being made up right now I chose a black carrier with a cherry blossom panel on the front. They will be shipping it to me on Monday along with some swaddle wraps and a spare hammock sheet.
I cant wait till it arrives!

Zephyr, you'll have to share a pic of your pouch pack when it comes!

Your twinnies made me laugh :) sorry as I'm sure it's exhausting for you!

Haha yeah they are pretty funny! Tiring definitely but loads of fun.
hubby took them out last sunday and I was able to open all our outside and inside doors without any sort of worry! We have a second storey decking with 3 sets of french doors that open onto it and they never get opened cause its just not safe.
It was wonderful. So he said he will do that again tomorrow :)

Will definitely post a pic when it arrives. Im so excited!

Happy Birthday Spiffy! :icecream::flower: Hope you have a great day!

TTC, try not to worry about movement too much. I felt baby early on, but then stopped for a bit. Now he moves All.The.Time! It is so hard to sleep with his gymnastic ninja moves! :ninja:

Zypher, sorry about not getting a nap, but yay! for smarty pants twins!!

Thanks, ladies. :flower: It's been a great day so far, and we still have our date night at Red Lobster to look forward to. Yummmm.....

Zephyr I had to tell my DH about your twins teaming up to open the doors. How funny! But yes, exhausting. :dohh:

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!! So jealous of your yummy dinner!!!! I developed a shellfish allergy as an adult and now can no longer enjoy red lobster and their wonderful 1 &1/2 pounds of crab legs!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day :)

Thanks, TTC. It was yummy. I'm sorry you can't enjoy Red Lobster anymore. :( But nearly as good as the food was, was just the chance to be out of the house without the kids. We also had the chance to go to the temple, which is such a wonderful escape from the world. It's so calm and peaceful there and helps me find renewed strength. I only wish we could go more often, but it's hard finding babysitters for a 1 and 2 year old, and will be even harder when #3 comes along.

Glad you've enjoyed your day spiffy :)

27 weeks :) so I know some people say 27 some say 28 for 3rd tri. What do you guys reckon? :)

Veronica, i say happy 3rd tri to you :)

Mo2p!!!!! Hi hi hi!!!! So happy you're here!

Veronicaco, I've always heard that 27 weeks was third tri, so happy third tri! :thumbup:

Mo2P, I was so hoping you'd come join us over here! We're all in this together, regardless of how many weeks we are. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->