Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

I suspected I was pregnant because my cat won't get off my lap. Even when I'm laying down he's on my lower tummy. Anyone else have a kitty that lets them know, before they know?

Also on a side not my kids won't stay off my lap and its driving me mad! It's so hot and sticky and the last thing I want is a hot little monkey all over me lol

Look at him go! Awesome! I also friended you lol figured while I was there.

Hey lovelies!!!!

Had my scan and baby looks great! Measuring a couple days ahead :) My doctor was very pleased because i gained 2 pounds :) I'm still less than when i got pregnant but she's happy to see the # going up :)

Ok so the u/s tech took a very early guess at gender.... i will tell you all later but wanted to see what you all think from profile shot first :)

https://s467.photobucket.com/albums...action=view&current=IMG_20140811_090658-1.jpg

Mo2P, thanks for friending me! I'm friends with Jess and Sharnw and NDH on Facebook as well, and it's fun to see all the cute pictures of their kids. :flower:

TTC, I'd say boy!

15 weeks isnt too early. I ALWAYS get a early scan around 16 weeks lol I hate waiting for 20 weeks

Yeah, I went for a private gender scan with my first at 16 weeks, but could have gone at 15 weeks, which is when they will start checking for gender at the ultrasound place I went to. :flower:

Spiffy that is so cute! I love there first steps like that! Bless him!!!!

Ttc I would also say boy!

Mo2p none of my animals give me any signs but I've heard lots of stories about animals knowing something!

Xxx

Okay, correct me, anyone, if I'm wrong, but I believe the standings are thus:

:blue: me, Veronicaco, VJean

:pink: Jess, Luvymom, Cangaroo

:yellow: M2C, Zephyr, (and of course our new ladies until they find out :flower:)

I think girl ttc!! :)
Had a gender scan at 16 weeks this time, so pleased I did :)

Just heard from the doc, Betas were 34 at 12 dpo. So no twins here, sorry spiffy! lol

Hey, stranger things have happened. I'm not ready to give up on your twins until I see ultrasound proof! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->