Breastfeeding & pregnant Mammas

Thanks for the invite, Veronicaco! I love your daughter's name, by the way. Kind of similar to my daughter's name. :flower:

M2C, I'm not sure if you remember, but I've been giving Mo2P crap about twins and triplets for months and months now, and so I've dug myself in too deep to give up now because of some numbers on a beta test. :haha:

EDIT: Oh, we posted at the same time, Mo2P. Guess M2C gets a double explanation. And as for who will be more disappointed, that will be a tough one. Could be me. :haha:

Spiffy cute video :p I too sent a fr

ttc im going to guess boy also.

My numbers werent high with the twins. Id give the numbers but I dont remember them but I did google search and remember they were in normal ranges.

So ya never know!

Zephyr, thanks. I saw the friend request and was trying to guess who it was based on the profile picture. I was thinking, "those kids look about the same age..." which should have been a dead giveaway. :dohh: :haha:

Thanks ladies :) U/S tech said maybe boy, but lots of question marks at this stage since I just turned 15 weeks :) she said don't buy anything, and if I do keep receipts! Lol!!!!

To me, i have thought boy from day 1, but this baby's head shape looks completely different from ds at 13 and 20 weeks.... the boy part i think I saw isn't super convincing to me, although i still feel like boy in there :) Will find out for sure on Sept 11!

Mo2p, i thought i read somewhere that with twins where the beta starts isn't a clue, but doubling time! Can't wait to hear your next beta!

Ladies, you all make me miss Facebook! I'm not on there anymore :(

How's everyone feeling?

I know I'm not on here much but add me to the team pink. :)

Well had the second set of betas today :) So should know in the next couple days

Awh I think my neighbor is having her baby today!
She was 42 weeks yesterday and while I was doing the dishes I saw her husband and midwife pack her into the car with hospital bags and she did not look happy :(
She wanted a home birth but was clearly in labour so I really hope everything is okay being that she's transferring!

Makes me feel really nervous now about my own birth :/

Luvymom, I didn't forget you! You were in my team pink list. :flower:

Zephyr, I hope everything is okay with your neighbor!

TTC, this boy's head/profile looked nothing like my DS's, so I thought for sure it was a girl. How wrong I was! :dohh:

Oh and about Facebook...Join the dark side, and together we can rule the galaxy! :rofl:

Mo2p & spiffy yes I remember the whole twin thing. Hehe!!!!

Ttc I'd say boy. I looked a corbans scan picture the other day and I would have said girl but defo boy! Can't wait for you to find out! It's amazing your 15 weeks already!

Zephyr are you still hoping for a homebirth? I had an awful thought about bleeding the other day which unsettled me. I'm inbetween homebirth and midwife led. I guess I'll speak to my midwife.

Was my 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday and 3 years since we found out about the molar. Can't believe it's been 3 years since the molar!

Xx

Wow this is quite a day for you m2c! I can't imagine all of the emotions. I'm so sorry for your loss. Very happy for you to now be expecting your 2nd beautiful rainbow baby!

Ttc the molar was a difficult time specially the chemo but I wouldn't have indigo or this baby so I'm lucky for that. It's part of my story.... A page in my book! We have the lovely memories of our wedding so that's amazing too!

How's you? Xx

Sending you big hugs today m2c! Great to look at what you've achieved since :) x

Spiffy- yes names are alike :) great minds ;) hehehe! But then I think you guys all have lovely names for your little ones! If I had another girl I would be really tempted by indigo! LOVE that name m2c :)

M2c I'm sorry to hear about your previous loss :(

Yes I am planning a home birth.
My midwife was a nicu nurse before becoming a midwife and has a lot of experience and I trust that if something were to go terribly wrong she would know what she is doing. We live about 7kms from the hospital so its not too far away.
My neighbour has the same midwife and had her for her last birth at home and she was very good apparently.
I may of been on the fence and less confident if I didn't know someone who had her at home before.

We will discuss my birth plan in 2 weeks and ill be asking all those scary questions then about hemmoraging etc and make my final decision.

No news with my neighbour, i probably wont hear anything till shes home and rested up whenever that is.

When I was in charring cross I decided then if I had a girl next I'd call her indigo. It gets shortened to indie which is what swayed oh!

Zephyr I still have time to decide. I would like a homebirth but mainly I want to feel confident in my decision. I know pain relief I can do without so I know I can do that part it's just the complications. How does your oh feel about it? Mine will support me in any decision but would prefer I was in the midwife unit.

Xxx

Mine feels the same, he said he doesn't want to have to play catch lol and that he would rather I go to hospital but will support whatever decision I make.
I'm a little uneasy about not having pain relief tbh but getting used to the idea as I get closer.

I love the idea of a homebirth. Our midwife led unit is in our hospital so in emergency your already there. Saying that I'm probably a 15 minute drive from hospital. I think the bleeding thought have come from the molar as 2 weeks after my d&c I bleed and passed massive clots. The drs were pulling clots out of me and was about to have another d&c but they managed to slow it to be satisfied. I think it's because it's like an anniversary the whole bleeding thing has come into my head.

My midwife said I'd need to let her know by 36 weeks but I guess even then I can change my mind and go to hospital. Decisions!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"